Hallway Mormons

ldsguy422

It might be a waste from your perspective, but you aren’t them. Instead of assuming they are just roaming and not being spiritually fed, you Could talk to them. There are many ways to be spiritually fed.

My foow yo question Does them roaming the halls have anything to do with your personal Spirituality? Why are you worried about it being a waste to them? Why worry about it at all? It could be a door to grow your own love by talking to them.

Im writing from a very objective mind and not attacking you. I wish he internet could convey my tone of voice haha

It might be a waste from your perspective, but you aren’t them. Instead of assuming they are just roaming and not being spiritually fed, you Could talk to them. There are many ways to be spiritually fed.

My foow yo question Does them roaming the halls have anything to do with your personal Spirituality? Why are you worried about it being a waste to them? Why worry about it at all? It could be a door to grow your own love by talking to them.

Im writing from a very objective mind and not attacking you. I wish he internet could convey my tone of voice haha

My foow yo question Does them roaming the halls have anything to do with your personal Spirituality? Why are you worried about it being a waste to them? Why worry about it at all? It could be a door to grow your own love by talking to them.