Figuring out what she likes seems like a really good idea.  YouTube lets you mark videos private, so you could do that and send her the URL.  FedEx?  Order flowers (or whatever - but maybe not gelato) from a shop in Italy?  Surely they've got online ordering from somewhere local to her?  Online multiplayer online game where you let her shoot you or beat you up or whatever it is that multiplayer online games do?

Meh.  Doing things to "make up" after a fight that already got resolved smacks of desperation to me.  I'd rather you save those special moments for "just because" days.  You know, when it's just another day and you thought of her so you want to let her know.  

But that's just me.

Tell her she's bellissima. Call her your cagnolina and compliment her on her obbedienza. Say to her tenderly, "Cara, sei proprio come le buone lasagne -- molto al dente." What woman could resist such charm? Do these things, and I GUARANTEE it will radically change the very nature of your relationship!

6 minutes ago, Vort said:

Tell her she's bellissima. Call her your cagnolina and compliment her on her obbedienza. Say to her tenderly, "Cara, sei proprio come le buone lasagne -- molto al dente." What woman could resist such charm? Do these things, and I GUARANTEE it will radically change the very nature of your relationship!

Rule #1 on getting language lessons from a random guy on the internet:  Don't get language lessons from a random guy on the internet.

This is what he's saying... Dear, go to the kitchen and make me some lasagna that is not mushy. 

I'm sure of it.

:D

2 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Rule #1 on getting language lessons from a random guy on the internet:  Don't get language lessons from a random guy on the internet.

This is what he's saying... Dear, go to the kitchen and make me some lasagna that is not mushy. 

I'm sure of it.

:D

Not quite, but you're getting the general gist of things. Something more like, "Dearest, you're just like a good lasagna -- you stick to my teeth." Romeo himself never had such a sweet tongue!

2 minutes ago, Vort said:

Not quite, but you're getting the general gist of things. Something more like, "Dearest, you're just like a good lasagna -- you stick to my teeth." Romeo himself never had such a sweet tongue!

Ohhhh!  How romantic!  Okey @Nick0123, you need to add that line to your poetry book for everyday use.

35 minutes ago, Vort said:

Call her your cagnolina and compliment her on her obbedienza. Say to her tenderly, "Cara, sei proprio come le buone lasagne -- molto al dente." What woman could resist such charm? Do these things, and I GUARANTEE it will radically change the very nature of your relationship!

You're bad.  Very very bad.