The needs before us

Morrkai

My instructor called and said he will not make it to high priests so i have the lesson on the needs before us by bonnie oscarson.  Any helps advice would be appreciated.   I plan on using music about service to start with like gave i done any good,  and  at the end put your shoulder to the wheel.

@Morrkai.

1. I would hand out paper and pens. Draw a picture on the board of those closest to you. You are the bull’seye, your spouse or parents are closest to you and are in the next circle, arrange people in your life in an ever widening collection of circles. Describe how you can help people in the circles eg listen to spouse, don’t roll your eyes at parents, don’t pull your sisters hair. Try to list 10 things that can be done in the next week. Try to emphasize the people closest to the bull’s eye of yourself. Think about what those closest to you really need eg stop yelling at spouse.

Ask members of class to take 10 minutes and do the same for their own collection of circles. 

Ask who would like to share

Ask people to commit to perform 2 acts of kindness before next week.

Edited by Sunday21