The Joy of Painting

Ok, well, since you all keep twisting my arm, I'll cave.  Ladies and gentlemen, Brothers and Sisters, I give you:

"When Bob doesn't believe that you know an apostle,
and he turns around to see you hugging elder Holland like old friends
and you give Bob this look"

AvatarRainbowDashMemeFace.thumb.jpg.39654c198e2dd9dc5ddbb3a1ecf08a05.jpg

I urge you, gentle viewer, to not lose yourself in it's majesty.  Please, keep a modicum of decorum about you as you try to grapple with your emotions.  Try not to spend more than 30 minutes viewing it at a time.  Remember, you have a life, and relationships, and duties and hopes and dreams outside of this painting - all of which will require your eventual attention.

7 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

Ok, well, since you all keep twisting my arm, I'll cave.  Ladies and gentlemen, Brothers and Sisters, I give you:

"When Bob doesn't believe that you know an apostle,
and he turns around to see you hugging elder Holland like old friends
and you give Bob this look"

I urge you, gentle viewer, to not lose yourself in it's majesty.  Please, keep a modicum of decorum about you as you try to grapple with your emotions.  Try not to spend more than 30 minutes viewing it at a time.  Remember, you have a life, and relationships, and duties and hopes and dreams outside of this painting - all of which will require your eventual attention.

Image result for blind from awesomeness

21 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

I believe I'm going insane from underexposure to pure AWESOMENESS!!!   My emotions are a whirlwind.  Somewhere in the area between lethargy and stagnation.

I do believe I'm going blind.  My mind at least is a blank slate with nothing to say.  No response except:

images.jpg.a6f6d83e93e0e07e25a18d2fd6570fbc.jpg

23 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

I only allow myself one earthly hero - Fred Rogers. 

Mr. Rogers lost me when I was a child.  That business where he would come in the house and change from a jacket to a sweater and from one pair of shoes to another (when the shoes weren't even dirty) - it was just too dorky for me to handle.