Hi! Newbie Here!

Deyra

3 hours ago, Lost Boy said:

Definitely come back.  I have never fallen away from the church, but for the longest time I was an apathetic participant.  Lately I have been really digging into the gospel and has really awakened something good in me.

Glad to hear! I attended last Sunday after 4 months and I do miss going.  It was nice.  I can’t stand being away for so long.  It starts to feel awful. 

13 hours ago, Deyra said:

Glad to hear! I attended last Sunday after 4 months and I do miss going.  It was nice.  I can’t stand being away for so long.  It starts to feel awful. 

There are a few General conference talks that have had a big impact on me recently.  "By Divine Design",  "Of regrets and resolutions",  "Kindness, Charity and Love".   They have helped me through my recent difficult times.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:43 AM, Lost Boy said:

There are a few General conference talks that have had a big impact on me recently.  "By Divine Design",  "Of regrets and resolutions",  "Kindness, Charity and Love".   They have helped me through my recent difficult times.

Thanks Lost Boy!  I will look for it.  General conference are always helpful.  I’m waiting for that moment to kick me back to church at full speed.