Coincidence or Symbolism?

Fether

On 4/19/2018 at 5:03 PM, Fether said:

So someone pointed out the other day in institute that at the garden of Gethsemane, before Christ's Atonement, 8 apostles were to wait beyond the river and 3 were to walk with him to the garden. A total of 12 (Including Christ). Similarly, there were 8 witnesses to the Book of Mormon as well as a separate 3. A total of 12 (including Joseph Smith) that were present.

Nothing beyond this was said, but it did spark my interest. Was that just coincidence or is there some sort of symbolism here???

Or, could it be a distinction made between the First Presidency and the remainder of the Quorum of the Twelve, not wholly unlike with the Mount of Transfiguration?

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

14 hours ago, omegaseamaster75 said:

Anything more cooked than this and you have ruined your meal.

Image result for perfect medium rare steak

I must have a carbon deficiency since I like my steaks well done--i.e. just this side of jerky.

Either that, or I am risk averse to things like worms and bacteria and other micro organism lurking in bloody, relatively uncooked meat.

RXz6d.gif

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

17 hours ago, wenglund said:

I must have a carbon deficiency since I like my steaks well done--i.e. just this side of jerky.

Either that, or I am risk averse to things like worms and bacteria and other micro organism lurking in bloody, relatively uncooked meat.

RXz6d.gif

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

You’re barbaric. We don’t have to be cave men any more.:eek:

On 4/20/2018 at 10:48 PM, wenglund said:

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

In America we have safe meat processing (in general) E-coli lives in the intestinal tract of animals, not the flesh  since we are discussing beef this would be the primary concern.  There is some danger that during butchering contents of the intestinal tract may come in contact with or be exposed to the flesh and contaminate the meat.  In the US and other 1st world countries this is very rare, for this reason it is safe-ish to eat it rare or medium rare 125 to 135 F. 

Burn it if you want but when your excess intake of heterocyclic amines causes you to have colon cancer don't come crying to me.