The Out-Word JAG Thread

zil

Now... in considering on joining in, the question crossed my mind. Are there a certain amount of posts we have before a second page is made? Or is it based off of a certain length?

4 minutes ago, Fether said:

Now... in considering on joining in, the question crossed my mind. Are there a certain amount of posts we have before a second page is made? Or is it based off of a certain length?

Pretty sure it's based on the number of posts.

1 minute ago, person0 said:

Do the words need to be in English?  I might be able to out word him if I can throw in some fancy uncommon Spanish lingo!

Nope, must be English.  (Anyone can out-vocabularize someone if said someone doesn't speak the language; thus, for the purposes of this fun, we must agree to a common language, which I just arbitrarily decided must be English.)

Discovering the aforementioned summons to contest, the resident sesquipedalian upholds said gauntlet with declaration of malice.  And lacking in judicial accreditation, the site chevalier offers his meager artistry in such endeavor as to render the deft adoption of prevailing electronic automation indispensable.

Such automation obtained and having utilized forthwith, the product of such industry is hereby granted to provide witness to the capacity of the hireling who dares such provocation.

Can we make crap up like they do in love poems?  Like removing letters and adding apostrophes to make the meter hit right?

image.png.d4599281c522af77b8398b3a1544eace.png

becomes

image.png.a979a0278d572ef1257878ce6bf9a29f.png

I'm reasonably certain JAG has written a plethora of love poems.  Which reminds me:

image.png.589f63c541d56b628df711a9d68af56a.png

Edited by NeuroTypical

52 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

image.png.a979a0278d572ef1257878ce6bf9a29f.png

Such beautiful concinnity!

1 hour ago, Vort said:

I must admit that I absquatulated once. My lovely wife cleaned up after me, thus proving her devotion.

In addition to the risk of portraying ourselves as blatherskites, this thread is likely to become argle-bargle if we don't vigilate ourselves.  With that in mind, the less enlightened among us may interpret your absquatulation as having originated from a borborygmus inducing event, which was likely your intent, although I doubt such is the case.

Edited by person0

51 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

Can we make crap up like they do in love poems?  Like removing letters and adding apostrophes to make the meter hit right?

You mean like this:

1 hour ago, Carborendum said:

Such a condition ne'er was and ne'er shall be.