2018 NHL Playoffs

hadl

12 hours ago, hadl said:

@Maureen who is your regular team?

Edmonton Oilers.

I'm pretty well okay with any team in the playoffs winning except for the Penguins. I was hoping they'd be beaten in the first round. Now I'm hoping for the 2nd round. 😊

M.

Edited by Maureen

2 hours ago, MormonGator said:

@LadyGator is a Bruins fan so we'll be watching tonight. Game 7 playoff hockey is so intense. 

I'll be cheering for the Maple Leafs. 😊 If the Bruins win it won't be the end of the world, but still hoping Toronto goes onto Round 2.

@MormonGator, it looks like your smelly Canadiens and my Oilers will have to look forward to next season. 😊

M.

Edited by Maureen

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

I'll be cheering for the Maple Leafs. 😊 If the Bruins win it won't be the end of the world, but still hoping Toronto goes onto Round 2.

@MormonGator, it looks like your smelly Canadiens and my Oilers will have to look forward to next season. 😊

M.

@Maureen-Good friend of mine said to me today, "Dude, the two teams you hate the most are playing tonight. Ha ha ha ha, your Canadiens really were horrible this year.  " 

He was just playing around of course. 

Guest MormonGator
14 minutes ago, hadl said:

@MormonGator, thanks for P.K. lol.

Playoff hockey is very exciting, this year has not disappointed yet. 

lol! 

I've had this jersey for 20 years. I almost never wear it in Florida but here it is. 

31265640_10155927295827561_25726544865394688_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

lol! 

I've had this jersey for 20 years. I almost never wear it in Florida but here it is. 

31265640_10155927295827561_25726544865394688_n.jpg

That is awesome!

I remember 1998 very well, before the Preds got to Nashville I followed the Huntsville Channel Cats (Huntsville Havoc now). I liked the Leafs...I remember liking them when I was much much younger, and utterly despising the Red Wings haha. It was a great time for my sports fandom 20 years ago, hopefully all their hard work pays off this year.

1 hour ago, Maureen said:

I now have to decide if I'm still cheering for the Predators or the Jets. My son is cheering for the Predators, because he thought the Jets played dirty against the Oilers this season.

Decisions, decisions.

M.

I am a little biased, but I'd say cheer for the Gold & Blue. I think we play an exciting brand of hockey.

Guest MormonGator
7 hours ago, Maureen said:

I think between the Bruins and the Lightning, I will be cheering for the Lightning.

M.

I am too. The Lightning have really captured the city-games sell out all the time, the players are idolized, sports media goes crazy over them. It's hard not to get wrapped up in it. 

On 4/28/2018 at 10:12 PM, BeccaKirstyn said:

Originally from Vegas, so I'm cheering on the Golden Knights. I'd love to see them take the whole thing--what a story that would be.

It would be a heck of a story for sure.