2018 NHL Playoffs

hadl

Guest MormonGator
4 hours ago, unixknight said:

I'm afraid to watch the Capitals/Lightning game tonight.

People down here are going crazy for the Lightning! 

Guest MormonGator
5 minutes ago, unixknight said:

People... like YOU?  :cursing:

I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan. I grew up about 4 hours away and everyone around me was a Bruins fan, so I decided to be the contrarian and root for their bitter rivals. My Moms side is from rural Quebec too. Once they are eliminated, I don't really care who wins as long as it isn't the Bruins. 

7 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan. I grew up about 4 hours away and everyone around me was a Bruins fan, so I decided to be the contrarian and root for their bitter rivals. My Moms side is from rural Quebec too. Once they are eliminated, I don't really care who wins as long as it isn't the Bruins. 

Ok then, I can call off the ninjas.

1 hour ago, BeccaKirstyn said:

Go Knights!!! (sorry Caps, I'm a big fan after the few years I've been in DC but gotta support my hometown) 

Excited for Game 1!

Gotta hand it to the GK's, they sure know how to put on a show.  That pre-game opening was wild!

54 minutes ago, BeccaKirstyn said:

That was a frustrating game on my end. Holtby did amazing for you guys. We have to prove ourselves if we wanna win the whole thing! Excited for this game on Saturday. 

I dunno.  When someone says "our goalie did great!" My brain processes it as "Our defensemen need to up their game."

Edited by unixknight