I Cant Wrap My Head Around Men Becoming Gods

Ken S.

27 minutes ago, zil said:

He gave two.  The video expounded.

27 minutes ago, zil said:

He gave two.  The video expounded.

He gave an example of people being boisterous or self centered. 

I should have been more precise in my question by asking for an example of boys being immodest in their dress since that is the part of modesty that I was referring to when I said I don’t see boys/men being immodest. 

6 minutes ago, BJ64 said:

I should have been more precise in my question by asking for an example of boys being immodest in their dress since that is the part of modesty that I was referring to when I said I don’t see boys/men being immodest. 

So did you want to remove the bit about how you know that modesty is more than just how people dress?  Because that is the piece that others have been pursuing and that you keep avoiding.  (It just strikes me as mighty peculiar to make such a statement and then avoid it like the plague as if trying to prove it false.)

1 minute ago, zil said:

So did you want to remove the bit about how you know that modesty is more than just how people dress?  Because that is the piece that others have been pursuing and that you keep avoiding.  (It just strikes me as mighty peculiar to make such a statement and then avoid it like the plague as if trying to prove it false.)

Everyone else was talking about modesty in the context of clothing so that is what I was referring to when I asked the question. 

For clarity sake I will ask anyone for an example of boys or men being immodest by way of how they are dressed. 

1 minute ago, person0 said:

Image result for sagging

I certainly don’t support that look but is it immodest or simply in poor taste? It could be pointed out that all body parts are covered. It’s not like “bare shoulders” or “short shorts” on a woman. 

I’ll add that this isn’t something you really ever see where I’m at. 

8 minutes ago, person0 said:

image.png.7c370758687b61005a6fceb42882c23b.png 

I would call it immodest.  I wouldn't call it nudity, but immodesty, yes.

I would call it indecent but not immodest but if indecency is immodesty then I’d have to say it is immodest. 

How would you compare this photo with my examples of women with bare shoulders or short shorts?

10 minutes ago, person0 said:

image.png.7c370758687b61005a6fceb42882c23b.png 

I would call it immodest.  I wouldn't call it nudity, but immodesty, yes.

And he thought I couldn't speak English... eehhrrr ...  that's "Ingrish."  Perhaps he should go to the "Out JAG thread."

5 hours ago, Vort said:

"Look what a great swimmer I am!"

"My daddy can beat up your daddy!"

1 hour ago, BJ64 said:

You didn’t give an example if boys being immodest. 

Some people just don't recognize a joke if it hits them in the face.

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, BJ64 said:

How would you compare this photo with my examples of women with bare shoulders or short shorts?

I'm not sure what I need to compare.  Both things are immodest.  This is one way of being immodest, that is another.

1 hour ago, BJ64 said:

So, then, why do you not teach boys to be modest?

22 minutes ago, Vort said:

No. I gave two examples. Now explain why you are not in favor of teaching boys modesty.

I didn’t say I was not in favor of teaching it. I said I haven’t seen a need. 

19 minutes ago, BJ64 said:

I didn’t say I was not in favor of teaching it. I said I haven’t seen a need. 

No. You said that you DON'T teach modesty to boys, not that you don't see a need to do so.

19 hours ago, BJ64 said:

I know this question isn’t for me but I will say that I don’t teach modesty to boys

Your words are perfectly clear. According to you, boys are not immodest. I gave two perfectly valid examples of immodesty, which you hand-waved away.

1 hour ago, Vort said:

No. You said that you DON'T teach modesty to boys, not that you don't see a need to do so.

Your words are perfectly clear. According to you, boys are not immodest. I gave two perfectly valid examples of immodesty, which you hand-waved away.

And now I told you why I don’t teach modesty to boys. 

As I later explained I was looking for an example of immodest dress. 

42 minutes ago, BJ64 said:

And now I told you why I don’t teach modesty to boys. 

As I later explained I was looking for an example of immodest dress. 

Ah. I see. So, then: Do you teach modesty to boys?

11 hours ago, Vort said:

Ah. I see. So, then: Do you teach modesty to boys?

You are about to end up on my ignore list. I have said that I don’t teach modestybto boys because I haven’t seen the need. Then I asked for examples of immodestly in male dress to which I got one reply. Aparently no one else has noticed immodestly dressesd males either. 

Edited by BJ64

3 minutes ago, BJ64 said:

You are about to end up on my ignore list. How slow of understanding can you be. I have said that I don’t teach modestybto boys because I haven’t seen the need. Then I asked for examples of immodestly in male dress to which I got one reply. Aparently no one else has noticed immodestly dressesd males either. 

I could post a bunch of pictures.  But lets don't.  If you want to see, google beach speedo.  You'll get plenty, I'm sure.

You are about to end up on my ignore list.

Heaven forfend! BJ64 ignoring me? Alas! Do you know how badly that would hurt me?

How slow of understanding can you be.

About 27.

7 minutes ago, Lost Boy said:

I could post a bunch of pictures.  But lets don't.  If you want to see, google beach speedo.  You'll get plenty, I'm sure.

I didn’t ask for pictures. It’s probably not appropriate to post immodest pictures here. Written examples will do. 

9 minutes ago, Lost Boy said:

Do you see examples of guys in speedos where you’re at?

• pam unfeatured this topic