Fun Short Story: Wikihistory

zil

29 minutes ago, zil said:

Perhaps we should write our own spin-off version.  @Just_A_Guy can play the part of BarracksRoomLawyer, and @Vort can be SilverFox316@Carborendum can be AsianAvenger. :D Etc.

Don’t we have a “jokes and humor” subforum for this kind of thing?

37 minutes ago, zil said:

Perhaps we should write our own spin-off version.  @Just_A_Guy can play the part of BarracksRoomLawyer, and @Vort can be SilverFox316@Carborendum can be AsianAvenger. :D Etc.

Actually, I happen to BE descended from Hong Xiuquan.  What a coincidence.  I'll be careful not to kill him until AFTER he has sired my g-g-g-grandfather.

9 minutes ago, Just_A_Guy said:

Don’t we have a “jokes and humor” subforum for this kind of thing?

@zil,

He's already falling into the part.  Now we just need Vort to do the fixing everyone's mistakes thing and we'll all be set.

Rob Osborn and Zarahemla (bless his heart) can be the noobs who keep going back to kill Gadianton.

5 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

@zil,

He's already falling into the part.  Now we just need Vort to do the fixing everyone's mistakes thing and we'll all be set.

Rob Osborn and Zarahemla (bless his heart) can be the noobs who keep going back to kill Gadianton.

If Carb negates his own existence, don't expect me to go clean up the mess.

3 minutes ago, Vort said:

If Carb negates his own existence, don't expect me to go clean up the mess.

Carb who?

...ehrmm... I suppose the temporal logic humor would make more sense if I had used a sock puppet.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Carborendum said:

Carb who?

...ehrmm... I suppose the temporal logic humor would make more sense if I had used a sock puppet.

...I thought I was your sock puppet?

No, wait, belay that order. I'm BlossomWhat'sHerName's sock puppet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 4:47 PM, Carborendum said:

Actually, I happen to BE descended from Hong Xiuquan.  What a coincidence.  I'll be careful not to kill him until AFTER he has sired my g-g-g-grandfather.

Hmmm...How’s that genelogy going again? Ahem...

On 6/4/2018 at 4:50 PM, Carborendum said:

@zil,

Can I apologize at frequent intervals? 🇨🇦

5 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

Hmmm...How’s that genelogy going again? Ahem...

Well, I just got back from the past.  I spoke with Xiuquan.  Nice guy.  Apparently, my ancestor was a simple farmer who just happened to have the same name.  He taught me how to get my victory garden going.

So, I just went back to kill THE Xiuquan.  But it was when he was already old.  So, not much change in the timeline...  Wait... Who stole my cheese?

Edited by Guest

I vote @NeuroTypical for moderator trying to keep young time travelers from killing future generations. In fact, I would love to read one of his sage comments this very minute. @NeedleinA could chime in with helpful technical support. @zil could make puns and word play while the universe is being destroyed...well she is a verbal wizard! In fact @MormonGator could continue his domestic pantomime while the world is being destroyed! That would be chilling!