LDS Trivia and Puzzles

Jeremy A

I haven't had an LDS Trivia and Puzzles game for a while because of school. I have one final exam to take tonight, and I will be done with school until the end of September. I know not what my future in regards to jobs is, but I do know that I will continue to work on LDS Trivia. . . . The game will still take place on IRC through DALnet in channel #lds_trivia.

I'm pondering some things. One, I'm not sure if I should add another category or two. Right now, I have Bible, Book of Mormon, Church History, New Testament, Old Testament, and Wild. Should I create more categories?

Two, I'm going to add time to actually read the questions. I want to give players some time to think about the answer, but I don't want them to just start searching for the answer right away. I need to create a formula that adds time based on the question's length. One important aspect of the game is reading the question, and if players feel they don't have enough time, they may not read the question, and that would effect their answers.

Another thing I want to do over the summer is add a website about the game. The site gives information about the game with instructions on how to get to it. I'll post more when it's actually done.

Anyway, I hope to see you all there.

Edited by Jeremy A
Removed time sensitive information.