Come Follow Me June

SpiritDragon

I was hoping to start working on a lesson for Youth Sunday School tomorrow this morning and can't seem to access the come follow me curriculum on lds.org. I've tried getting there a few different ways and have been getting content not found messages. 

This leads me to few questions:

Does anyone else have access to the come follow me youth sunday school manual?

Is there a way to check in with lds.org to get an idea when that portion of the site will be repaired?

Do any of you know what the topics for June are so that I can prepare for discussion on the content even if it doesn't follow lesson plan exactly?

@SpiritDragon So I think I might have found something relevant, but I'm not entirely sure. 

The June lesson is: Priesthood and Priesthood Keys. The related questions are: "How can I participate effectively in councils in the Church?", "How do women and priesthood holders work together to build the kingdom of God?", "Why is it important to follow the counsel given by priesthood leaders?", "How can using scripture study skills help me learn more about the priesthood?", "how can I use stories to teach others about the priesthood?"

I can take screenshots of specific questions and the related content if needed.

Edited by BeccaKirstyn

https://www.lds.org/youth/learn/ss/priesthood-keys?lang=eng

...doesn't work?  Or this (PDF):

https://www.lds.org/bc/content/shared/content/english/pdf/language-materials/12324_SS_units_eng.pdf?lang=eng

I could also load it here or someplace else available, if access is still a problem for you.

It's also in the Gospel Library app, if you have that.