World Cup

JayKi

I love soccer I played pro soccer in Denmark for 2 years. I think Brazil or France will win the tournament. I will be supporting England as the USA aren't in it and my mother is English. I think England will make the quarter finals and Costa Rica will make the first knockout stage

Edited by Lee

3 hours ago, Lee said:

I love soccer I played pro soccer in Denmark for 2 years. I think Brazil or France will win the tournament. I will be supporting England as the USA aren't in it and my mother is English. I think England will make the quarter finals and Costa Rica will make the first knockout stage

that is awesome. England consistently under perform but I will support Costa Rica and England because I live in England. Costa Rica quarter finals, England quarter finals and Spain/Brazil win. Maybe Giroud golden boot. 

1 hour ago, Lee said:

No way Portugal can win the World Cup they may get to the quarter finals but no further. Argentina made the final last year and they could do well but they constantly choke in finals.  

Never know lol

I am excited either way

Guest Godless

I'm pulling for Germany and Mexico, who happen to be in the same group. I believe they're playing each other next weekend. It's always nice to have some good non-baseball sports to watch this time of year.

Edited by Godless

9 hours ago, Godless said:

I'm pulling for Germany and Mexico, who happen to be in the same group. I believe they're playing each other next weekend. It's always nice to have some good non-baseball sports to watch this time of year.

I hope Mexico lose every match they play. Germany aren't as good as they were and big rivals of England so I cant support those team. They play each other first. You should make fantasy teams like mine  

Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 19.39.23.png

6 hours ago, JayKi said:

. They play each other first. You should make fantasy teams like mine  

Got one bro 

Want to join my league? It's me and some bros? or at the end of the tournament we can compare our scores. 

1258457386_ScreenShot2018-06-11at15_10_44.thumb.png.eff5f55f03692d8226992ec232805acf.png

Edited by Lee

4 hours ago, Lee said:

Want to join my league? It's me and some bros? or at the end of the tournament we can compare our scores. 

Yeah man I will join you league want to join my one I have with my bro's from Costa Rica? 

2 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Sure - If you're supporting Costa Rica and England...

But we're talking about SPAIN.

I never support any other Hispanic country only Costa Rica and is only right to support where I live 

42 minutes ago, JayKi said:

All is no well with Espana they fire they manager 2 days before world cup.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44467548 

Lopetugui leaving the team 2 days before Portugal doesn't change the fact that Iniesta, Pique, and Busquets are still there, Tiki-Taking their way to championships.  I have extreme confidence in Hierro.  He's a great pick.