I'm sick of the church. What to do?

carlimac

Just now, zil said:

Hate to break it to you, but this was another scenario in which your slang is entirely unfamiliar to me.  I had no idea what the "Rip my life." portion of that text meant, and without knowing that, I was unsure how to understand the remainder -- literal or otherwise.

Sorry to break it to you chica but you need to catch up with the times

😎

Just now, zil said:

One day, you too will be old.  Ponder that one a while.

I am probably older than you haha

We have young kids because we started older. Nibble on that and use your googlefu to interpret my messages. Since:

1. You know I use slang.

2. You are very intelligent

3. Just because I use slang doesn't mean I am a knuckle dragging fool.

#Dabdabloveyou

57 minutes ago, Mcmomma said:

One person, two accounts. New computer, forgotten passwords and such. I don’t know how I jumped from one account to another in this thread. Another source of anxiety for me is an aging brain!!

From the site rules that each of us agreed to:

"7. Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in all accounts being banned from the site."

My suggestion (as a non-admin with no special insights) is to go before the site admins in sackcloth and ashes, throwing yourself on the mercy of the court. Ask to keep carlimac and nuke Mcmomma. If you survive, promise to yourself that you won't do sock puppets.

15 minutes ago, Vort said:

From the site rules that each of us agreed to:

"7. Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in all accounts being banned from the site."

My suggestion (as a non-admin with no special insights) is to go before the site admins in sackcloth and ashes, throwing yourself on the mercy of the court. Ask to keep carlimac and nuke Mcmomma. If you survive, promise to yourself that you won't do sock puppets.

Given that this is not intentional deception, I'm sure they'll be merciful. :)

1 hour ago, Mcmomma said:

One person, two accounts. New computer, forgotten passwords and such. I don’t know how I jumped from one account to another in this thread. Another source of anxiety for me is an aging brain!!

Let the mods help you here.  Pick which account you want to keep, and we'll delete the other one.

You're carlimac and Mcmomma - neither account really has much history of acting like a nefarious spamming deceptive anti-mormon.   I mean, if you are, you're a civil one with a track record of abiding by the forum rules, so I'm happy treating this like an innocent mistake.

(Watch out for Pam though - she's a banhammer beast before her first three cups of postum in the morning.)

9 minutes ago, Mcmomma said:

Oh my. I didn’t realize I was in such big trouble. I actually thought my last account was long gone. It’s been awhile.

:) You're not in trouble.  A significant percent of the above was joking.  Just contact the admins so they can merge your accounts.  All will be well, and no one else will get confused about who they're talking to. :)