Laws vs Commandments

Highlander

6 minutes ago, CV75 said:

Please share these references -- thank you!

First I would ask a question - who claimed to be the "way"?  Now look at Genesis 3:24.  In particular for the responsibility of the Cherubim in the final phrase of verse 24.  Now  look at Revelation 19 verses12 - 21.  Who judges mankind with fire and a sword?

The Traveler

12 hours ago, Traveler said:

First I would ask a question - who claimed to be the "way"?  Now look at Genesis 3:24.  In particular for the responsibility of the Cherubim in the final phrase of verse 24.  Now  look at Revelation 19 verses12 - 21.  Who judges mankind with fire and a sword?

The Traveler

OK Thank you!

Hi, everybody. It's been a while!!

I pretty much like this topic. I will refer to what president Russell M Nelson (then president of the Quorum of the Twelve) said in a devotional for young people in 2017: " Laws are laws. God's truth is really true. What God says is right IS RIGHT. And What He says is wrong IS WRONG. That's why it is imperative that you know God's laws. They control this universe and multitudes of others" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxs8HMub654)