DennisTate

May I write up a concept for an L.D.S. film series here?

From my meetings with perhaps ten Latter day Saint missionaries over these past three decades I know that I know that I know that no LDS missionary would ever be told that they have to attempt to devalue or make fun of how Mrs. Marilyn Braxton prayed for her husband......... and she got results!

From my meetings with perhaps ten Latter day Saint missionaries over these past three decades I know that I know that I know that no LDS missionary would ever be instructed to belittle the chutzpah of Pastor Todd Burpo...... who prayed with boldness and chutzpah..... .and yes......... he was overly angry with the Heavenly Father and with Messiah Yeshua - Jesus but............   he got results with his imperfect prayers!  His son Colton was sent back from the land of the deceased!

All of this fits perfectly with your teachings on:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-41-the-postmortal-spirit-world?lang=eng

Chapter 41

The Postmortal Spirit World

Life after Death

• What happens to us after we die?

Heavenly Father prepared a plan for our salvation. As part of this plan, He sent us from His presence to live on earth and receive mortal bodies of flesh and blood. Eventually our mortal bodies will die, and our spirits will go to the spirit world. The spirit world is a place of waiting, working, learning, and, for the righteous, resting from care and sorrow. Our spirits will live there until we are ready for our resurrection. Then our mortal bodies will once more unite with our spirits, and we will receive the degree of glory we have prepared for (see chapter 46 in this book).

Many people have wondered what the spirit world is like. The scriptures and latter-day prophets have given us information about the spirit world.

• What comfort do you receive from your knowledge that there is life after death? How can we use our understanding of the postmortal spirit world to comfort others?

Where Is the Postmortal Spirit World?

Latter-day prophets have said that the spirits of those who have died are not far from us. President Ezra Taft Benson said: “Sometimes the veil between this life and the life beyond becomes very thin. Our loved ones who have passed on are not far from us” (in Conference Report, Apr. 1971, 18; or Ensign, June 1971, 33). President Brigham Young taught that the postmortal spirit world is on the earth, around us (see Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Brigham Young [1997], 279).

What Is the Nature of Our Spirits?

Spirit beings have the same bodily form as mortals except that the spirit body is in perfect form (see Ether 3:16). Spirits carry with them from earth their attitudes of devotion or antagonism toward things of righteousness (see Alma 34:34). They have the same appetites and desires that they had when they lived on earth. All spirits are in adult form. They were adults before their mortal existence, and they are in adult form after death, even if they die as infants or children (see Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph F. Smith [1998], 131–32).

• Why is it important to know that our spirits will have the same attitudes in the spirit world that they have now?

What Are the Conditions in the Postmortal Spirit World?

The prophet Alma in the Book of Mormon taught about two divisions or states in the spirit world:

“The spirits of those who are righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise, a state of rest, a state of peace, where they shall rest from all their troubles and from all care, and sorrow.

“And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of the wicked, yea, who are evil—for behold, they have no part nor portion of the Spirit of the Lord; for behold, they chose evil works rather than good; therefore the spirit of the devil did enter into them, and take possession of their house—and these shall be cast out into outer darkness; there shall be weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and this because of their own iniquity, being led captive by the will of the devil.

“Now this is the state of the souls of the wicked, yea, in darkness, and a state of awful, fearful looking for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God upon them; thus they remain in this state, as well as the righteous in paradise, until the time of their resurrection” (Alma 40:12–14).

The spirits are classified according to the purity of their lives and their obedience to the will of the Lord while on earth. The righteous and the wicked are separated (see 1 Nephi 15:28–30), but the spirits may progress as they learn gospel principles and live in accordance with them. The spirits in paradise can teach the spirits in prison (see D&C 138).

So what other denomination other than Latter day Saints has such a complex, (and I believe brilliantly accurate), teaching on the after life realms?

Nobody else that I know of so...........  giving credit to Mrs. Marilyn Braxton for praying with chutzpah and bringing her husband Mr. Dean Braxton back from the dead..................... and LDS missionary audio video journalists raising money for their missionary duties through doing interviews about the Pastor Todd Burpo and little Colton Burpo case...........   sets the stage for a whole new level of unity and cooperation between the various "CULTURES" ... within The Bride of Messiah!

Edited by DennisTate
bolded some text....

On 7/26/2018 at 1:23 PM, anatess2 said:

Except that Mitt Romney has sullied his hands by showing that he'll do anything, including dirty politicking, to get himself on the political throne.

He is no white horse of any kind.

And that's all I have to say about that.

That is a good point.... but the Apostle Paul had also made his own name odious to all Messianic Jews of that time period.  

https://sherbrookevillage.novascotia.ca/

I want to attempt to borrow fifty million dollars from Latter day Saint investors and / or lending institutions in the USA and ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE FIFTY MILLION GOES TO MR. ...... ........ toward his purchase of Sherbrooke Historic Village!

I've campaigned for public office four times here in Canada already and I wrote an e-mail even to President Donald J. Trump ......

Dennis Patrick Tate
Central - Nova, Nova Scotia, Canada
February 20, 2019

Honourable Minister President Donald J. Trump:
Honourable Ministers (all) United States Congresswomen and Congressmen:
Honourable Ministers (all) United States Senators:
Honourable Minister and National Leader of the People's Party of Canada Mr. Maxime Bernier:
Honourable Minister Mr. Sean Fraser:
Honourable Minister and National Leader of Canada's Conservative Party Mr. Andrew Scheer:
Honourable Minister Mr. Bill Casey:
Honourable Minister Ms. Lenore Zann:
Honourable (aspiring) Minister and Leader of the Alberta Independence Party Mr. Dave Bjorkman:

Dear Mr. President and Honourable Ministers:

I have a theory on how to invest two trillion USA petrodollars out of the DERIVATIVES market that I believe can begin the process of stabilization of the entire Derivatives market that C.I.A. economist Mr. Jim Rickards feels is vulnerable. I do believe that Mr. Rickards is correct, the market is vulnerable, but there seem to be a number of obvious ways to begin to stabilize it even though I have heard lectures stating that a back door was created to the Federal Reserve which led to there being somewhere around 117 trillion USA petrodollars in that market by the year 2014.

To my thinking the key is in the proposed "Republic of Western Canada."

A proposal for a new nation of course implies the creation of an entirely new national currency unit.

My suggestion is for you Mr. President to perhaps ask your Ambassador to Canada to ask the leader of the Alberta Independence Party Mr. Dave Bjorkman to give me, Dennis Tate, two more years to explain what to do with the other one hundred and fifteen trillion USA petrodollars so that the serious devaluation of the markets spoken of by Mr. Jim Rickards does NOT happen.

I believe that serious discussion of financing two thousand replicas of the massive sea water desalination facility in Israel nicknamed "Sorek" will begin to break millions of people out of the silly obsession with a Carbon Tax that would obviously be a colossal waste of money, talent, time and productive capabilities.

........Canada's Worst Politician, the film series concept?! November 29, 2012 at 8:14am I live about one hundred miles from an area of the world that I strongly suspect is in the position of the proverbial "canary in a coal mine" as far as the danger of rising ocean levels is concerned. In my part of Nova Scotia, the difference between high tide and low tide will be as little as one meter but in parts of the Bay of Fundy the difference can be between 52 to 56 feet. The Bay of Fundy has a funneling effect on tidal waters. There are 143,000 acres of productive farmland in that area that have been taken back from the ocean by dikes. I am worried that if ocean levels rose by as little as thirty centimeters that part of the Bay of Fundy could be hit by high tides that could perhaps be close to five meters higher than normal. I am willing to go all out and make a fool of myself on a totally voluntary basis to attempt to soothe my conscience that I tried my best to do what needs to be done at this time to set in motion a series of events that could actually prevent ocean levels from rising at all?!?! You can see one of my films that I will give you legal rights to use for one dollar if you will follow down in the comments in this note....and I will sure try to do more for you if you are willing and able to do something with this film concept. Basically the concept for the film series that I have in mind involves a major star, such as Jim Carrey, playing the role of my grandfather, George Malloy. Johnny Galecki, (Leonard on Big Bang Theory), would be ideal to play the role of my Uncle William Malloy who was killed in Italy on January 2, 1945. The film takes place in 1938 and 1939 and postulates an entirely different ending to the M. S. St. Louis saga that, as you can guess alters the future so that Uncle Bill not only is not killed in Italy but the holocaust is prevented from occurring. I love the idea of 28 BILLION George Malloy/Jim Carrey Dollars being printed up, that work much like
Dennis Tate
Calgary Dollars... except that they are in a sense props in a series of films designed to inspire several companies and nations to get working on a plan to turn deserts green, combat malnutrition worldwide, stabilize the climate all at the same time that we stimulate organized barter and create some jobs in the Nova Scotia, Montreal, USA and Israeli film market!Proposal for the creation of a Quebec provincial currency unit to save coastal communities from threat of rising ocean levels.

Time is of the essence and millions of lives are at stake so you may wish to see this:

"Proposed Republic of Western Canada and Unified Field Theory of M.W.P."
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/proposed-republic-of-western-canada-and-unified-field-theory-of-m-w-p.548225/page-3#post-1070251613

Does Jesus want you Latter day Saints to make the city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada as the next major city to have a campus of BYU?

Has the Latter day Saints community, now with SIXTEEN MILLION Latter day Saints...... and fifty thousand LDS missionaries out in the field even during 2020 when there is a pandemic going on....... (and nearly eighty thousand missionaries in more normal years such as 2019)........ have you reached the Theoretical Critical Mass where some variation on a "Latter day Saints Volunteerism Hour or Dollar....... or perhaps a B.Y.U. Volunteerism Hour or Dollar.......... has the POWER to be used to pay off the national debt of the USA?

Calgary, Alberta is the home of "Calgary Dollars" the largest alternative currency note in Canada.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/gen/11?lang=eng

"6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do."

I believe that it is not a coincidence that I've been led to the online courses of near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai at the same time that I have been led to be studying with LDS missionaries again.  

Dr. Kevin Zadai, Prayer Secrets Level 1, Warrior Notes School of Ministry, lesson 4 :

... "Jesus said that this unbelieving world is not going to accept you, but He said, “Do not fear, for I have overcome the world.” What is it that is bothering you today? You might not think that you have access to the Father, but it has been provided to you. You might think that you cannot just go to the Father and ask Him for something. The first thing you should ask the Father is to open your eyes. Your relationship with God is going to drive out fear. You have to grasp that God is not limiting you. He has never limited you. The Holy Spirit came on the Day of Pentecost and took the ceiling off. You can go as high and as far as you want.

If you would believe, God would give you the ability to completely pay off our national debt. God has a way of paying off our debt in our country. There is a way to do it. God knows that secret. But instead of focusing on our country, what about focusing on your bills? What does the Holy Spirit want to tell you by pulling back a veil that will cause you to be debt-free within the year? That will happen if you believe. The Holy Spirit has so much more for you, but you have limited Him. Because you have limited Him, He can’t speak to you. Because of that, people that are prophetic can’t come to you and confirm what God has said because you won’t hear it.

You can trust God. Relationships that you are having trouble with can be resolved tomorrow morning. If you accept what God is saying, the Spirit of God will enforce a blessing in your life to the point where you will see your family members and friends start to respond. " (Dr. Kevin Zadai, Prayer Secrets Level 1, Warrior Notes School of Ministry, lesson 4 )

Ok........ back during the 1990's Stephen Hawking Ph. d. was having trouble linking Gravity mathematically into String Theory that postulated ten dimensions of space and time.   His goal was a Grand Unified Field Theory to mathematically unify electromagnetism, gravity, weak and strong nuclear force into one fundamental energy.  At that time he was thinking that an eleventh dimension would be needed. 

I ran into a blog that can connect Latter day Saints with a background in Theoretical Physics with Theistic Evolutionary Theory that could allow for a VALUATION on human life that approaches infinite value......... based on the idea of God evolving and learning over infinite time before the Big Bang event of thirteen point eight billion or so years ago.  

This idea is based on chapter thirteen of "Stephen Hawking's Universe" that is entitled The Anthropic Principle.  

I did a blog on all this entitled:
CarbonBias
.blogspot  .ca

but here is another blog that could be very useful to some Latter day Saints at BYU, especially BYU in Jerusalem, Israel near where Chaim Henry Tejman M. D. lives.

Tony Yuan

https://tonyyuangravity.blogspot.com/2021/03/gravitational-fields-and-gravitational.html

Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves

I have noticed that the Venus precession data 8.6" obtained by GR calculation is very inconsistent with actual observations. Is there any accurate data now? I also calculated the precession data of the eight major planets in the solar system.

Mercury 43”
Venus 240”
Earth 3”
Mars 1”
Jupiter 0.8”
Saturn 0.1

Except for Venus which is 240", other data are consistent with GR.
I want to know which of 8.6" vs 240" is correct.

I wrote a letter to a physics professor, and he replied

“I am not an expert on astronomy so I cannot answer your question whether your calculations are right. But since 5 out of 6 answers are correct ... there are good reasons to assume also your Venus-computation is correct. But since I have worked with GR for 50 years now - I can assure this theory is misleading. So, we are stuck in the classical problem - we know THAT GR is misleading - but not HOW. But we will find out some day!
This problem in fact has stalled all science --- we know THAT it doesn't work - but cannot yet say HOW .... This is a serious scientific problem ... the sciences refuse to address the issue of theirs own impotencies. This attitude is called Ockham's razor - or refusing to cut down the sick branch you yourself are sitting on.
However --- children know how to solve this problem - jump off the branch first and cut it down afterwards!”

I have a lot of exchanges with Professor Richard of Austin, Texas. He said that my theory is a strong proof of GR, but I don't think so. GR is a mathematical model of gravity, and mine is a physical model of gravity.
Gravitational waves are real, and the chasing effect of gravitational waves is also real. According to this physical model, a new gravitational equation is derived. Applying this gravitational equation to planetary orbit calculations, the obtained precession data is also in line with actual observations.

I am also convinced that the mathematical model described by GR is essentially the gravitational force under the influence of the chasing effect(Doppler effect) of gravitational waves.

I have uploaded the paper, you can download it through the link below.

https://www.academia.edu/45604411/Gravitational_Fields_and_Gravitational_Waves

Fig.6.png

My email: [email protected]

I sent Tony the following link hoping that this would be helpful to him?

https://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/Book7/Gravityexplanation.htm

Gravity explanation.

Gravity [Newton absolute gravity],Gravitational wave [Einstein]

Gravity- gravitational wave [Tejman two semi loops quantum], created by swirling motion of strongduality force.

Electro-pushing, and magnetic gravity-pulling, shrinking create Faraday’s, Planck, Einstein’s, Tejman’s, gravity, , gravitational wave quantum formation.

Pict. Gravity, Gravitational wave,quantum, photon, rigid unclosed basic sophisticated formation created by strong force is the basic stabile formations that create everything.

Only Nature explain alone its sophisticated behavior.

That is gravitational wave [as Einstein’s idea].

[IMG]

Stefan's Quintet. 7317-

[IMG]merginggalaxy[quantum]

[IMG]

NASA M-51 The magnetic swirl, to the right and the energetic swirl, left- together quantum gravitational wave formation.

Independent

closed

quantum formation

connected

by energe-

tic paths They arenot

collisions

Chaim, Henry, Tejman Dr. Jerusalem.

Emeritus Jerusalem University.

United Nature-Wave theory-Grand Unified theory

I have a suggestion for President Russell Nelson and the dozen or so leaders of the LDS church.....

Rabbi Alon Anava could be recognized as a possible last of the latter days modern Elijah type of leader who has been sent to the nation of Israel and to the Jewish community worldwide.  If Rabbi Alon Anava feels convicted that he did not warn his people with as much zeal as he should have had.........

then where in the world can a backslidden Christian like me come in at because other than for these forums I warn very few people about any types of sin!  LDS Elders are helping me to recapture at least some fire... at least a little bit of zeal...... but I am still guilty of being lukewarm and lazy, the mentality of the Laodicean church of the Book of Revelation.  

The faculty and student body at BYU in Jerusalem could take many of his courses and promote them to Latter day Saints who have some questions if there might be anything that we can learn from this astonishing teacher?

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/can-satan-repent.164107/page-4#post-3672642

"Can Satan repent?"

After the 1:23:55 mark in this amazing video by two time near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava is an account that reminds me of some of the descriptions of former Covering Cherub Halel who became Lucifer to Christians.

He talks about a massive angel of death with wings causing extremely scary darkness over Israel at a point in time in the future.  If this scary huge and dark angel corresponds to Isaiah chapter fourteen and Ezekiel chapter twenty eight then it seems like his simple message indicates that he has been humbled..... and seems to have returned to his Creator..... and seems to want humans at the time of this event to repent and acknowledge the G-d of Abraham????

"Ein Oid Mil Va Doh!" (pardon my spelling).
"There is NOBODY but H-m!!!!"

Rabbi Alon Anava takes the message as a rebuke of IDOLATRY in the many ways that we do this.

Rabbi Anava's 2nd Near Death Experience! And the message we need to be focusing on!

This account has me asking some truly unusual questions that will be offensive to Christians and Atheists as well.
"And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind."

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war." (Revelation 19:11)

Does Messiah of Revelation 19 fulfill Zechariah 14 after a Covering Cherub who went off into worship of SELF transforms into a repentant white horse with wings who terrifies all the world into genuine repentance and humility??????????

7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:

8 Their land also is full of aidols; they bworship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

9 And the amean man bboweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.

10 ¶ Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty.

11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be aexalted in that bday.

12 For the aday of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is bproud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought clow:

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

A brilliant Mormon Mystic has written quite a bit on the topic of somebody being given the Holy Spirit in the form of a 'bird of prey" based on Isaiah forty six verse eleven.

Feel free to delete the following message if you feel it goes against your LDS policies of avoiding political conflicts but............ either a Utah State Volunteerism Hour or Dollar could be the vehicle used to pay off the national debt of the USA.

For the record... .I could not actually post the following message due to my NOT having a USA address but.... .I forwarded this to some fellow Americans who pray continually for whoever is President of the USA and surely one of them will send this on for me?

www.45office.com/

Dennis Tate
Central - Nova, N. S., B0J3C0, Canada
April 20, 2021

Mr. Donald J. Trump 45th President of the United States of America:

Re: Proposal for the Creation of a "Donald J. Trump Volunteerism Hour" and / or "Donald J. Trump Volunteerism Dollar."

Dear Mr. President:

I myself attempt to do one thousand hours annually as a volunteer writer all over the internet troubleshooting serious problems. I taught English as a Second Language in Quito, Ecuador in 2001 and 2002 and some of what I write has my former students at La Escula del Futuro and Universidad Technologica de Israel de Quito in mind as I write but YOU SIR ARE IN MY OPINION THE NUMBER ONE VOLUNTEER ON THIS EARTH at this critical time in history!!!!!!!!!

Last Saturday my wife had me listening to Prophet Robin Bullock and he predicted NEW MONEY because the old money had "cobwebs on it!"

Dr. Cindy Jacobs predicted that the time was coming when the USA dollar and the Canadian dollar would go to par value.

.... "The Constitution prohibits individual states from printing and issuing paper money as legal tender, but they are allowed to use coins as currency, said Gatch. Individual communities, however, are able to create their own currencies -- including paper notes. Anyone can do it -- as long as the money is easily distinguishable from U.S. dollars and values are tied to the U.S. dollar so that income remains taxable." (Blake Ellis, CNN Money, Local Currencies in the USA We Don't Trust, January 27, 2012).

Dr. Kevin Zadai, Prayer Secrets Level 1, Warrior Notes School of Ministry, lesson 4 :
... "Jesus said that this unbelieving world is not going to accept you, but He said, “Do not fear, for I have overcome the world.” What is it that is bothering you today? You might not think that you have access to the Father, but it has been provided to you. You might think that you cannot just go to the Father and ask Him for something. The first thing you should ask the Father is to open your eyes. Your relationship with God is going to drive out fear. You have to grasp that God is not limiting you. He has never limited you. The Holy Spirit came on the Day of Pentecost and took the ceiling off. You can go as high and as far as you want.

If you would believe, God would give you the ability to completely pay off our national debt. God has a way of paying off our debt in our country. There is a way to do it. God knows that secret. But instead of focusing on our country, what about focusing on your bills? What does the Holy Spirit want to tell you by pulling back a veil that will cause you to be debt-free within the year? That will happen if you believe. The Holy Spirit has so much more for you, but you have limited Him. Because you have limited Him, He can’t speak to you. Because of that, people that are prophetic can’t come to you and confirm what God has said because you won’t hear it.

You can trust God. Relationships that you are having trouble with can be resolved tomorrow morning. If you accept what God is saying, the Spirit of God will enforce a blessing in your life to the point where you will see your family members and friends start to respond. " (Dr. Kevin Zadai, Prayer Secrets Level 1, Warrior Notes School of Ministry, lesson 4 )

This message will be going out to dozens of your support groups all over the internet soon and it is important to know that I believe that this must be accomplished from the nation of Israel for many reasons. More information on this can be found at:

"After the Abraham Peace Accord turn deserts green..."
on politicalforum .com by DennisTate.

God bless you and keep you Sir!

Shalom from Nova Scotia, Canada.

Dennis Tate

p. s. Other than for the aspects of this that will be done from the nation of Israel much of this can be accomplished from the two cities of Edmonton and Calgary Alberta..... and Red Deer, Alberta that is pretty much in the middle between these two cities. Sir.... please consider you and Mr. Michael J. Lindell producing a semi-reality science fiction film series set in the time of Premier Bible Bill Aberhart?