Does Multiverse Theory fit with Ezekiel 37 and the White Throne Judgment?

I am not sure if this theory is accurate......

and I am probably one of the only Christians / Messianic Gentiles thinking about this...... but here is how an online Theoretical Physicist friend

of mine who calls himself an Agnostic....... summarized this idea and I was immediately reminded of Ezekiel 37.

AboveAlpha said: 
This is part of the MANY WORLDS THEORY.....but we have found that the Many Worlds Theory is too limited to account for Quantum Mechanics so we developed models of MULTIVERSAL THEORY which Many Worlds Theory is but a part of it.

In Multiversal Theory you have Many Worlds theory as a part of it but Many Worlds is but one Universal Baseline Reality Grouping with Infinite Numbers of Divergent Universal States of Reality that all have ONE SET of NATURAL PHYSICAL LAWS.

In Multiversal Theory we have our ONE set of Natural Physical Laws that govern the Infinite in Number Divergent Universal States of Reality where each one has a different version of you and I and everyone and everything else............but as well in Multiversal Theory there are also INFINITE IN NUMBER UNIVERSAL BASELINE REALITY GROUPINGS......where each Grouping has it's own completely different that our own Alternate Universal Natural Physical Laws.

Thus each BASELINE UNIVERSAL REALITY GROUPING.....which are INFINITE IN NUMBER.....each have within the INFINITE IN NUMBER DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL STATES OF REALITY.

So Infinite Groups of Infinite Versions.

AboveAlpha

AboveAlpha said: 
The REASON you have not seen it is because I and a few other's have not PUBLISHED IT YET!!

This theory is MINE and I was helped by some very smart people at MIT...and they will share in whatever comes our way once we get it published.

The Many World's Model was something that other's worked on and one day when I was much younger than I am now I thought....."Well....if there are infinite versions of you and me and everything else.....why can't there not be INFINITE UNIVERSAL BASELINE REALITY GROUPINGS....so that in each one of these Baseline Reality Groupings exist an Infinite in number amount of Divergent Universal States where you and I and everything else DO NOT EXIST....and as well these GROUPINGS would have completely different Universal Natural Physical Laws than our own.

So we began to do the math and the geometry as we used Multiversal Polymorphic Algebraic Equasions to set up the Calculus and several new Calculus symbols had to be developed.

So....this is mine.

AboveAlpha

Here is a section from the near death experience account of Dannion Brinkley that 

most Christians would use to accuse Dannion of being a false prophet........ but I am thinking

that this could also be anecdotal evidence for a variation on applied Multiverse Theory by G-d......

that would fit with both Ezekiel 37 and the White Throne Judgment of Revelations.

BOX 12: Technology & Virus

The 11th box was gone & I was into the 12th box. Its visions addressed an important event in the distant future, the decade of the 90's (remember, this was 1975), when many of the great changes would take place. In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services." (Dannion Brinkley, Saved By The Light, chapter 5)

What I mean by all this... is that there seems to be evidence that in a previous time line......

the Mark of the Beast of Revelations..... already occurred well before the year 2018...........

so... .maybe G-d resurrected all of us....... . made duplicates of all of us....... each of whom has genuine individuality and will 

live on after death..... but in our time line the Mark of the Beast as shown to near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley may have been

delayed and delayed and delayed.... .for  more than a decade already.  

• 3 weeks later...

This theory....... in a way lays the foundation for a reality plus semi- reality science fiction film series......

starring Mr. Mitt Romney and Mrs. Anne Romney in another time line..... based on the idea of his winning 

the election in 2012?

"Mitt Romney, The White Horse President Prophecy and North Korea."

• 3 weeks later...

Dennis Tate,

I have heard of multi universe worlds but it is not in my scope of interest at this time but the Biblical"mark of the beast " in relation to "already occurred well before the year r2018 does catch my attention.

What Sir, is your interpretation of "the mark of the beast" ?I would be interested in hearing it.

Ill check back in a day or so ,knowing your post is not active,for any replies.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Earl said:

Dennis Tate,

I have heard of multi universe worlds but it is not in my scope of interest at this time but the Biblical"mark of the beast " in relation to "already occurred well before the year r2018 does catch my attention.

What Sir, is your interpretation of "the mark of the beast" ?I would be interested in hearing it.

Thanks

Thank you for this excellent question Earl.........

Back in 1999 I read the book "Clay and Iron" by William Deagle M.D.......

Dr. Deagle was a near death experiencer who was shown "Iridium System Mark of the Beast" coming to America 

after the year 2008.

As we know..... in our time line this did NOT happen.......

I have been wondering if the gifted William Deagle M. D. may have been shown actual events....... from a different time line......

an alternate universe you could call it......... .but it would actually also be a fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 37. 

If you will do a search for the following title.... you can read some more of my ideas on this

that get into some ideas on politics that might not be kosher for your forum........ (from what I have read of your

forum rules regarding politics):

President Obama delayed and delayed, Iridium System Mark of the Beast

"Escape, I say, My people from this land, to the
North
before the great and terrible days, for I have given
you twelve hundred and three score days to prophesy
to
this nation of America, in mercy and justice before
my
wrath is poured out in full." (William Deagle M. D.)

I quoted one paragraph from William Deagle M.D.'s book because his was the first incidence that I can remember of a very

specific prediction of an Exodus of Jews from the USA........ first to Canada....... and later on to Israel.  

Pastor David Herzog was shown more about the Exodus of American Jews to Canada... and then on to America......

He was shown that First Nations Tribes would assist greatly in this Exodus......  The idea crossed my mind that 

could this be due to L.D.S. connections with so many First Nations Tribes???????

9 hours ago, Earl said:

Dennis Tate,

Thanks

So........ if what near death experiencer William Deagle M. D. was shown about a fulfillment of the mark of the beast beginning in 2008 actually did happen in another time line........

then......  this gives us an idea of the tremendous power that is in our prayers........ our actions...... our choices...........

William Deagle M. D. wrote his book in 1998, I read it a year later....... and all of us who read it and / or read parts of it......

we prayed, and prayed, and prayed about it...... some of us fasted......

...... and in our time line what he was shown has not happened yet?!

I personally am even open to the idea that the nature of the "Mark of the Beast" could be perhaps significantly altered.....

in a time line where the servants of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus all across the denominational spectrum of Christianity.......

come to deeper and deeper and deeper levels of repentance.  

I personally am genuinely hoping to perhaps alter the space - time continuum for our future... through this basic idea:

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2018 at 11:36 PM, DennisTate said:

and I am probably one of the only Christians / Messianic Gentiles thinking about this...... but here is how an online Theoretical Physicist friend

of mine who calls himself an Agnostic....... summarized this idea and I was immediately reminded of Ezekiel 37.

(...)

An interesting statement. String Theory, Superstring Theory, M-Theory. Whenever we speak about these things, we speak about concepts, assumed theoretical constructs. The only problem I would see is that our mind is not able to understand those higher dimensional concepts  (and I wouldn't call them "spacetime" or "field" any more, there wasn't any name, and it certainly would depend some kind of a super universe or multiverse), and mathematics might be a fine instrument, and it's easy to assume there are more than three or four or eleven dimensions and create some mathematical proof, but how could anyone understand it? Is mathematics and theoretical physics the key that might lead us out of our limited imagination? Or would it lead us into a nightmare we can't even imagine yet? A nightmare we won't wake up and never escape  from...?

Edited by OnePassenger

On 9/30/2018 at 2:58 PM, OnePassenger said:

An interesting statement. String Theory, Superstring Theory, M-Theory. Whenever we speak about these things, we speak about concepts, assumed theoretical constructs. The only problem I would see is that our mind is not able to understand those higher dimensional concepts  (and I wouldn't call them "spacetime" or "field" any more, there wasn't any name, and it certainly would depend some kind of a super universe or multiverse), and mathematics might be a fine instrument, and it's easy to assume there are more than three or four or eleven dimensions and create some mathematical proof, but how could anyone understand it? Is mathematics and theoretical physics the key that might lead us out of our limited imagination? Or would it lead us into a nightmare we can't even imagine yet? A nightmare we won't wake up and never escape  from...?

One of the reasons why I am asking such questions is to make sense out of the times that near death experiencers have been shown

a possible future..... that in our time line has been delayed and delayed and delayed.........

Is it possible that the future shown to near death expereincer Dannion BRinkley in his 1975 near death experience..... might have been visions of the most recent

actual time line........ which could mean that maybe you and I are living in a new time line....... that could in one sense be a fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 37...... a resurrection of the dead.  

See post #2 from July 8 for the specifics on that .  

I will have to read a bit more on this subject, also about the author mentioned. However, I'm always very sceptical about those near-death experiences - they might be symptoms of a near-death psychosis or a temporary state of paranoia.

Edited by OnePassenger

From what I have read, multiverse is an untestable theory ... meaning we cannot observe anything past our universe, and so cannot detect a multiverse if it did exist. From what I have read, multiverse is typically appealed too to get around the fine-tuning argument for the existence of God; an argument worth checking out! As far as making application to Ezekiel 37, this is about the new David bringing hope and a new heart to an otherwise stubborn and obstinate people. I don’t see a scientific interpretation possible here. What do you think?

tele

On 7/8/2018 at 2:36 PM, DennisTate said:

Your theoretical physicist friend is full of...something stinky. Based on what you wrote above, I'd say there is an above-average chance that he doesn't actually know much about physics at all.

In science, there is no "Multiverse Theory". That's a comic book thing. At best, the "multiverse" concept is a metaphysics idea used to try to account for the "Big Bang". It doesn't have anything to do with quantum mechanics.

15 hours ago, Vort said:

Your theoretical physicist friend is full of...something stinky. Based on what you wrote above, I'd say there is an above-average chance that he doesn't actually know much about physics at all.

In science, there is no "Multiverse Theory". That's a comic book thing. At best, the "multiverse" concept is a metaphysics idea used to try to account for the "Big Bang". It doesn't have anything to do with quantum mechanics.

Thank you for expressing your opinion on this.........

I am of the belief that former Atheist and near death experiencer Mellen Benedict did a great job of explaining what he was shown......

which to my thinking fitted amazingly well with chapter 13 of "Stephen Hawking's Universe."  It was entitled The Anthropic Principle and

introduced his version of the Cyclic Model of the Universe.  

https://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a05

At this point of my near-death experience, I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond Infinity. I was in the Void.

I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time / the First Word/the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That’s a mind-expanding thought, isn’t it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event that created the Universe. I saw during my life after death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations.

The ancients knew of this. They said God had periodically created new Universes by breathing out, and recreated other Universes by breathing in. These epochs were called Yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or Yugas creating and recreating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this.

Edited by DennisTate
add quotation tags

On 10/2/2018 at 4:14 PM, OnePassenger said:

I will have to read a bit more on this subject, also about the author mentioned. However, I'm always very sceptical about those near-death experiences - they might be symptoms of a near-death psychosis or a temporary state of paranoia.

Actually.... I am skeptical as well..... because I feel that many near death experiencers have been shown events from a time line that already occurred.......

and the real purpose may be to inspire us to make changes....... in order to bring in a vastly better time line...... to bring the world into the Era of Messiah

more quickly than happened in those other time lines.  

Here is  a section of Sharon Milliman's NDE.... that I am sure hoping can be avoided.......

through national repentance and a general turning toward our Creator?

...."To my surprise, they began showing moving pictures of future events on earth. I am honestly a bit confused by all the mixed feelings I experienced as I watched these troubling events unfold. I still felt wrapped within Gods loving embrace so I was able to endure these revelations with
a certain amount of non- attachment. Perhaps my detachment stemmed from underlying shock, horror,
and disbelief of what I was watching. It all seemed surreal. I was aware that the angels showed me
these world events for informational purposes. I don’t know why, as they didn’t say as far as I can
remember.

What was shown to me were horrific events that stemmed from or were a result of the 911 attacks that
have led to other terrorist attacks against our country and throughout the world. Specifically, they also
showed me people being killed by bombings and shootings. I witnessed our financial institutions
crumbling. In the end, our money was not worth the paper it was written on. In money’s place, I was
shown silver and gold coins being used to make purchases. They also said that in time we would
return to the barter system, as we had done long ago. They also showed me many natural disasters,
such as earthquakes, volcanoes, tornadoes, and storms. Then I saw six huge waves of water covering
the land. I witnessed a woman and a little boy in a car being swept off the road because of flood
waters. As her car was being immersed, I saw God sent angels in the form of people pull the woman
and child out of the water. The boy had already died but was revived. The mother would go on to
promote a series of spiritual videos. Next, they revealed how corrupt governments will become and
their central role in destroying peace in our world. They were so poisoned that I saw dark clouds
surrounding their capitols. In response to the corruption, I witnessed coups and rioting. I witnessed
governments in different countries being over thrown and huge riots taking place in the streets. They
showed me one particular riot where a man; threw something through a store front window while a
nearby building burned. I also heard the sound of gunshots, and saw a man lying dead in the street. On
a positive note, they revealed small pockets of light where loving people huddled in places called “safe
havens.” These safe havens are mostly in mountainous regions. The very last thing they showed me
was a ‘silver ribbon’ splitting the United States apart. I was told that this ‘ribbon’ was a river. I felt
that it was the Mississippi River, but they gave me no explanation as to the meaning of this ‘ribbon’
other than that the ribbon becomes larger over time. With increased flooding in the Midwest, I wonder
if we are now seeing seeds of events to come." (A Song in the Wind ,A Near Death Experience By Sharon Milliman, chapter 9)

https://www.amazon.ca/Song-Wind-Sharon-Milliman/dp/1512755907

Edited by DennisTate
adjust fonts and spacing and add link...

• 2 weeks later...

:lightbulb: Ah! Realization just hit!

Rereading this thread (which Dennis Tate linked to from another post), I suddenly realized what a "multiverse" theory might have to do with quantum mechanics (QM).

QM includes a concept called "Many Worlds". The idea of Many Worlds is used to describe a particle's/event's path through time -- its history, as it were.

The basic idea is this: Consider some quantum event, such as an electron trying to "tunnel" its way through a barrier. There is a finite probability (call it p) that it will succeed, and obviously a finite probability (1-p) that it will fail. At that moment, consider there to be, I don't know, ten million parallel universes created, (10,000,000 x p) of which have the electron succeeding in its tunneling quest and the remaining (10,000,000)(1-p) of which have the electron failing. Now continue that pattern for the electron's next quantum event, and the next, and the next. Eventually you reach a pathway that the electron has taken through all the infinite possible "universes" to arrive at its actual endpoint. That's the Many Worlds idea, that out of all possible realities, the electron has taken one unique path which defines the reality in which it (and we) actually exist.

There are multiple interpretations of the Many Worlds theory, most of them simply startrekkian in their scope. (Literally; I remember several ST:TNG episodes that explicitly used Many Worlds to show how multiple Enterprises from multiple timelines in multiple universes existed. Blah. ST:TNG really was the pink cotton candy of SF.) This might shoehorn rather neatly (in a comic book narrative way, not in any scientific sense) into a "multiverse" context, where the "multiverse" is created from all these quantum events, each of which spawns a "new universe".

So, anyway, there you have it: How a "multiverse theory" might be thought of as some sort of QM idea.

On 8/12/2018 at 8:25 PM, Earl said:

Dennis Tate,

Thanks

I personally was taught by Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong that the Mark of the Beast

as done throughout history....... was when the official State Christian churches forced Jews and Messianic Jews and Messianic Gentiles to

work on the Jewish Sabbath...... and instead observe Sunday?

Apparently there is a period of time of about 1260 years in which this situation prevailed......

That possibility has what could be termed "Artistic Value"......

and could be used to do something of an "Artistic Mark of the Beast".... that is us Christians mourning over our

tendency to be overly competitive with Judaism.

I began a discussion yesterday with some new information that I found on this:  

The net result is a possible future "Mark of the Beast" in which somebody perhaps with a mentality like

Hushai.... the friend of King David..... . goes in and knocks the Ahithophel anti-Christ person off their throne.......

and perhaps millions (maybe even billions) of lives might be spared in this new and significantly improved time line??????

So there could still be an Absolom type in power for a time.... but the flavour of that government could be significantly different......

if it is accurate that there is a connection between Multiverse Theory with Ezekiel chapter 37?????

https://medium.com/starts-with-a-bang/what-is-and-isnt-scientific-about-the-multiverse-507aea967db0

What Is (And Isn’t) Scientific About The Multiverse

Our best physical theories predict that a multiverse exists. But if we can’t test it, is it really scientific?

Here is a quotation from that article......

Inflation tells us that, prior to the Big Bang, the Universe wasn’t filled with particles, antiparticles and radiation. Instead, it was filled with energy inherent to space itself, and that energy caused space to expand at a rapid, relentless, and exponential rate. At some point, inflation ends, and all (or almost all) of that energy gets converted into matter and energy, giving rise to the hot Big Bang. The end of inflation, and what’s known as the reheating of our Universe, marks the start of the hot Big Bang. The Big Bang still happens, but it isn’t the very beginning.

and....  something that was shown to a near death experiencer and former Atheist:

https://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a05

5. The Void

supernova_eye.jpgAt this point of my near-death experience, I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond Infinity. I was in the Void.

I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time / the First Word/the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That’s a mind-expanding thought, isn’t it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event that created the Universe. I saw during my life after death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations.

• 2 weeks later...

I got what I thought was an exceptionally insightful reply on this subject elsewhere on the net:

Kaon said: 
Humans, including scientists (of whom I know, and know of) mistake dimension and "universe". They are not the same at all. When we play with drugs, mess with the occult, or (begin to) die, we experience higher dimensional planes. I could explain the physical reason why this is the case, and consequently, why there is ONE universe, and multiple aeons/dimensions. Perhaps in a private message.

Since most humans do not even know what is in front of their face (spiritually), you can see why the Most High God told us to stay away from it all.

The multiverse is a romanticism of the dimensions we already knew existed - until certain paradigm shifts forced us to forget what we knew, and accept what we were told. Remember, there was a time when you were a dullard if you didn't believe in gods and monsters; the Enlightenment made superstitions of very real things. There is no multiverse; the very etymology of the word "universe" means "to combine into one". There are plenty of dimensions; we just "operate" in about five of the dimensions (spacial; time is a pseudo-dimension). 

What string theory does is coalesce what we already knew in the Ancient world with post-enlightenment philosophy. But, most people who use the word "multiverse" do not understand what they are talking about - especially in the context of string theory.

On 8/12/2018 at 8:25 PM, Earl said:

Dennis Tate,

Thanks

I feel that it is time to put this idea in front of Latter day Saints at a more serious level:

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/exodus-usa.520741/page-2#post-1069811757

Exodus USA

Back on October 14 I saw an unusual video in which the theory is put forward that anti-Semitism
lay at the heart of the French - English, English - First Nations, White - Black, European - non-European racial conflicts in Canada.

I thought that this was a truly unusual idea at first but......
having had a couple of weeks to consider this idea I now think that there really could be something to this.

Canada to apologize for turning away Jews fleeing Nazi Germany

I think that the scholarship of Orthodox Jewish historian Yair Davidiy offers a
possible explanation on how this could be quite valid.

Basically.... Mr. Yair Davidiy  puts forward the idea that significant groups of the Lost Tribes of Israel migrated into
Europe and so this prediction in Isaiah applies to the descendants of the Jewish people and the Lost Tribes of Ephrayim and Menasseh, the two sons of Joseph / Yosef.

Isaiah 9:21  "Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh: and they together shall be against Judah. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still."

MOSHIACH BEN YOSEPH
by Yair Davidiy

The Two Messiahs

Yair Davidiy: "Since the founding of the State of Israel in 1948 the USA has often helped protect the State of Israel from destruction. The USA has not however really helped Israel expand her borders. On the contrary the USA has often forced Israel to give up territories it had liberated and to constrict her borders, but maybe that will change. Maybe the USA and Britain will help Israel expand her borders in the future as the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH is supposed to do. Ingathers the Exiles “Kol HaTor” says [2.40] “His [i.e. Joseph’s] bow abode in strength” (Genesis 49;24). This should be an important principle for us. We have to stand obstinately strong in the holy work of gathering in the exiles which is the task of the first redeemer [i.e. of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]. Purifies the Land of Israel “Kol HaTor” says [2.41] “And Joseph was governor over the land” (Genesis 42;6). This means he will overcome all the forces of impurity. This is one of the great tasks of the First Redeemer [of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]: to extirpate the spirit of impurity from the country by means of settling the Holy Land. When the Holy Land is not settled [with Israelites] a spirit of impurity settles over it. [When the Holy Land is settled with Israelites the Land becomes pure]. Joshua ben Nun Was a Forerunner “Kol HaTor” says [2.44] 

The First Redeemer [MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH] fights against Amalek with total warfare…[he fights against the forces of anti-Semitism]. This was the task of Joshua ben Nun who was [a forerunner and ancestor of] the Messiah Son of Joseph. Aroused by Elijah “Kol HaTor” says [2.71] “Behold I will send you my prophet Elijah…and he will return the hearts of the fathers to their sons” (Malachi 4). One of the tasks of Elijah is to arouse the spirit of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Comment:
[Malachi 4:5] BEHOLD, I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET BEFORE THE COMING OF THE GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD: [Malachi 4:6] AND HE SHALL TURN THE HEART OF THE FATHERS TO THE CHILDREN, AND THE HEART OF THE CHILDREN TO THEIR FATHERS, LEST I COME AND SMITE THE EARTH WITH A CURSE.
We have noted elsewhere that one of the meanings of the verse in Malchi 4: of returning the hearts of the fathers to their sons, and the heart of the children to their fathers” is to make people aware of their Israelite Tribal Identity, to let people who are descended from the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel know who they are and who their tribal forefathers most likely were. This is what Brit-Am is doing.....

Edited by DennisTate
add link to video....

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2018 at 1:43 PM, Vort said:

:lightbulb: Ah! Realization just hit!

Rereading this thread (which Dennis Tate linked to from another post), I suddenly realized what a "multiverse" theory might have to do with quantum mechanics (QM).

QM includes a concept called "Many Worlds". The idea of Many Worlds is used to describe a particle's/event's path through time -- its history, as it were.

The basic idea is this: Consider some quantum event, such as an electron trying to "tunnel" its way through a barrier. There is a finite probability (call it p) that it will succeed, and obviously a finite probability (1-p) that it will fail. At that moment, consider there to be, I don't know, ten million parallel universes created, (10,000,000 x p) of which have the electron succeeding in its tunneling quest and the remaining (10,000,000)(1-p) of which have the electron failing. Now continue that pattern for the electron's next quantum event, and the next, and the next. Eventually you reach a pathway that the electron has taken through all the infinite possible "universes" to arrive at its actual endpoint. That's the Many Worlds idea, that out of all possible realities, the electron has taken one unique path which defines the reality in which it (and we) actually exist.

There are multiple interpretations of the Many Worlds theory, most of them simply startrekkian in their scope. (Literally; I remember several ST:TNG episodes that explicitly used Many Worlds to show how multiple Enterprises from multiple timelines in multiple universes existed. Blah. ST:TNG really was the pink cotton candy of SF.) This might shoehorn rather neatly (in a comic book narrative way, not in any scientific sense) into a "multiverse" context, where the "multiverse" is created from all these quantum events, each of which spawns a "new universe".

So, anyway, there you have it: How a "multiverse theory" might be thought of as some sort of QM idea.

Prayer request........

the man who I quote in post number one has an IQ 54 points higher than I did when I was in my early twenties......

and was a lot less forgetful. 

He claimed to have gotten the nickname "Q" at Langley.....

He chose the name AboveAlpha on politicalforum because the Q key on the keyboard is above... the A key.......

I am thinking that I should stop here.... but more information is at the discussion entitled....

"Proposed Republic of Western Canada and Unified Field Theory of M.W.P."

that man gave me the number of 4.3 trillion for the amount of USA petrodollars in the hands of China, Iran, Soros, Russia and Europeans who tend to want the USA dollar devalued.... Yes... this all fits with your prophecy about a White Horse President... because in the sight of G-d..... Mr. Mitt Romney may be the President of the USA..... because the 2012 election may have been stolen from him by voter fraud............ and Soros voting machines......

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2018 at 2:58 PM, OnePassenger said:

And.... we seem to be in an astonishingly positive time line..... .far, far, far, far better than I expected back in 1990 when I was thirty one years old.

Iriquois White Dog, does it equal a goat of Yom Kippur...does Ghost Dance prophecy equal Ezekiel 37???

Edited by DennisTate
wrong link....

Oh... . I should I suppose warn you all that I gave the Facebook generated link to this discussion to my online friend Rabbi Adam Berkowitz who this morning wrote:

What if you were a writer and everything you wrote came true? But what if you could only write what a voice in your head told you to write? What if this made you feel powerless and scared. How long would it take you to get over that fear and trust the voice? For me, it took until today. If you think I am crazy because I have a voice in my head telling me what to write, I acknowledge that you may be correct. But that isn't what scares me.

I believe that G-d wants President Trump re-elected in 2020. Then G-d wants to arrange for V. P. Pence to be elected President in 2024 and for him to be given two terms. Then G-d wants whoever V. P. Pence chooses to be his V. P. to be elected for two terms!

Guest Mores

Uhmmm... interesting ... thread?

I tend to think that our path here is set before us because an infinite being was able to see through infinite timelines like Dr. Strange saw through some 14 million timelines.  And of all those possibilities, the most souls saved was the one we were set on.

And the intervention the Lord gives us is for those who could have been saved in other timelines but weren't in this one.  So, to make it fair, He helps them along more so than the rest of us.  Just a theory.

Ezekiel 37 has nothing to do with multiverse theory.  And to call it a "theory" in the scientific sense is doing the field of QM a disservice.

Edited by Mores