Does Multiverse Theory fit with Ezekiel 37 and the White Throne Judgment?

On 10/2/2018 at 4:14 PM, OnePassenger said:

I will have to read a bit more on this subject, also about the author mentioned. However, I'm always very sceptical about those near-death experiences - they might be symptoms of a near-death psychosis or a temporary state of paranoia.

I don't blame you for being skeptical.......

because astonishing things are being explained at this time.......

Many near death experiencers are given the ability to COMMAND angels,

armies of angels, which reminds me of a statement by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and these people are

being shown that NOW is the time to send forth the armies of angels of heaven..... that are put under the command of every

Christian.

Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Kat Kerr goes into detail on how we Christians can command the armies of heaven at this time....

and bring down strongholds of drug addiction, drug gangs, human trafficking, Atheism,  cancer, 

Alzheimers, all the strongholds of the enemy.........

so that the world is transformed and the kingdom of G-d invades this earth now..... in this time line!

Kat Kerr says that people in the world...... especially children will listen to her tell about the commanding of armies of angels.....

but generally The Church thinks of G-d and Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and the Holy Spirit as being stuck in a box!

After the nine minute mark in this video there is an explanation for COMMANDING each of our armies that only near death experiencers

seem to be reporting:

Edited by DennisTate
add scripture

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 5:08 AM, DennisTate said:

What Is (And Isn’t) Scientific About The Multiverse

Our best physical theories predict that a multiverse exists. But if we can’t test it, is it really scientific?

Not true.  First: Our best physical theories are an attempt to explain our universe in the sense of what we can observe.  It is religion and metaphysics (and sometimes science fiction with an emphasis on fiction) that tries to explain things that we cannot observe.  But one must ask - why is anyone trying to explain what we cannot observe?  Even the Heisenberg uncertainty principle of quantum particles (see @Vort references) does not eliminate observation but rather defines observation as a property of probability limits that are mathematically fixed and calculable within quantum definitions (not infinite but finite even though some specific calculations use limits as we approach certain variables approaching infinity).   Also the symmetry of quantum particles predicts the absence of a multiverse and can be explained more simply with the addition of a single additional dimension (as per Occam's Razor).  

The Traveler

Edited by Traveler

• 2 months later...
On 4/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, Traveler said:

Not true.  First: Our best physical theories are an attempt to explain our universe in the sense of what we can observe.  It is religion and metaphysics (and sometimes science fiction with an emphasis on fiction) that tries to explain things that we cannot observe.  But one must ask - why is anyone trying to explain what we cannot observe?  Even the Heisenberg uncertainty principle of quantum particles (see @Vort references) does not eliminate observation but rather defines observation as a property of probability limits that are mathematically fixed and calculable within quantum definitions (not infinite but finite even though some specific calculations use limits as we approach certain variables approaching infinity).   Also the symmetry of quantum particles predicts the absence of a multiverse and can be explained more simply with the addition of a single additional dimension (as per Occam's Razor).  

The Traveler

And near death experiencer Howard Storm was shown......

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/howard-storm.html#a06

They replied, "We want you to do what you want to do. That means making choices and there isn't necessarily any right choice. There are a spectrum of possibilities, and you should make the best choice you can from those possibilities. If you do that, we will be there helping you."

• 3 months later...
On 9/30/2018 at 2:58 PM, OnePassenger said:

An interesting statement. String Theory, Superstring Theory, M-Theory. Whenever we speak about these things, we speak about concepts, assumed theoretical constructs. The only problem I would see is that our mind is not able to understand those higher dimensional concepts  (and I wouldn't call them "spacetime" or "field" any more, there wasn't any name, and it certainly would depend some kind of a super universe or multiverse), and mathematics might be a fine instrument, and it's easy to assume there are more than three or four or eleven dimensions and create some mathematical proof, but how could anyone understand it? Is mathematics and theoretical physics the key that might lead us out of our limited imagination? Or would it lead us into a nightmare we can't even imagine yet? A nightmare we won't wake up and never escape  from...?

Thank you for your prayers because just this morning I was led to a near death experience

account that pretty much confirms what I was wondering about.

This guy is a near death experiencer who was told during his NDE that
he could have stayed in heaven.... he had been faithful but........
he was told that if he would go back into his body and live out more years
he would be able to greatly encourage many people who would affect the lives
of so many others that he would change history.

This is after the twenty minute mark of this amazing video:

1 hour ago, NeuroTypical said:

Evil Spock isn't impressed.

Evil Spock is really hard to impress though................

the relatively somewhat more "good Spock"  who exists in other examples of applied Multiverse Theory is happier.......

has a higher level of Shalom.......

and tends to more so just enjoy the moments........

go with the flow........

and smell the roses........!

Edited by DennisTate
add the word "relatively"....

Hmm...isn't Sulu the Navigator?

It would seem to me that, if nothing else, Sulu would also have an idea of where they were headed for Shore Leave. 

Perhaps we missed the initial statement by him that they were headed to that Planet...and this was more of a reinforcement of him knowing where they were going backed by popular consent rather than just everyone thinking that way.

Evil Spock was just out of the Loop?

Logically, it would seem Captain Kirk is in Command (as Evil Spock was at the Science Station rather than the Captain's Chair).  Thus, it would be Kirk and the Navigator who would know where they were headed.  As Sulu is flying the ship, I'd imagine he knows where they are going.  Thus, the chances of them going where he thinks they are going is far more logical an assumption than to say he is flying the ship with no idea where to fly it, and flying at random to a random location.

Whether this reinforces his idea that they are flying to the Planet he thinks they are flying to for leave or not is left to our own ignorance as we do not know how far this leave is off at this point.  If it is there next location, they should by flying to it currently, at which Sulu would know where they are going.   Thus the appeal to the masses on this is not simply just relying on their ideas, but also to reinforce that he is not the only one that knows where they are going. 

On the otherhand, if it is some time off, then Sulu's guess is probably just as good as Spocks as it is the Captain's prerogative to decide where they go, and Spock is not the Captain yet.  As both Sulu and Spock would be at the Senior Officer's meetings I'd imagine they both would have an equal amount of knowledge on where they were going.  They could both be in the dark, however, Sulu would be the one given the command to fly to the recreational spot they will have leave as long as he remains the one flying the ship.

Thus, regardless of Spock's logic, Sulu will probably have a better idea of where they will spend their leave than Spock will?

• 3 months later...

While there are many dimensions and people we might not know of, who we will see in heaven, the problem is that the current physical universe and cosmos and its expanding, is part of the enemy realm matrix. This earth is a prison functioning as a shield against God... a place where souls need be very careful choosing; because this world tries to steer souls against God at every chance, in a million ways.  

Edited by e v e

On 2/15/2020 at 1:13 PM, e v e said:

While there are many dimensions and people we might not know of, who we will see in heaven, the problem is that the current physical universe and cosmos and its expanding, is part of the enemy realm matrix. This earth is a prison functioning as a shield against God... a place where souls need be very careful choosing; because this world tries to steer souls against God at every chance, in a million ways.  

That is essentially true but........

Ephesians 2

and....

Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Br-Ahman said:

I've often wondered whether the multiverse theory wasn't concocted by atheists to explain away how the laws of physics, the universe, the solar system, and the earth have turned out to be so perfectly fine-tuned for the support of life. :)

As far as I can tell, the multiverse idea was concocted by comic book writers who wanted to be able to explore the same comic book character (like Spiderman or Wonder Woman) taking mutually exclusive paths of action. The so-called Many Worlds interpretation* of quantum mechanics seemed to them to give a great excuse to do this, and voilá! A silly idea is born.

*To be fair, Schrödinger himself appeared to entertain this idea of each quantum event creating or existing in a separate universe. So there may be as much "mad scientist" as "bored artist" in the idea's genesis. At this point it appears to be accepted as one mainstream interpretation, I suspect due to pulp fiction like Star Trek using nonsensical "multiverse" ideas as storyline plots.

6 hours ago, Vort said:

As far as I can tell, the multiverse idea was concocted by comic book writers who wanted to be able to explore the same comic book character (like Spiderman or Wonder Woman) taking mutually exclusive paths of action. The so-called Many Worlds interpretation* of quantum mechanics seemed to them to give a great excuse to do this, and voilá! A silly idea is born.

*To be fair, Schrödinger himself appeared to entertain this idea of each quantum event creating or existing in a separate universe. So there may be as much "mad scientist" as "bored artist" in the idea's genesis. At this point it appears to be accepted as one mainstream interpretation, I suspect due to pulp fiction like Star Trek using nonsensical "multiverse" ideas as storyline plots.

I have to admit that the popular media is definitely using this idea to make serious bucks.  

Near death experiencers also were shown material that could sound a lot like multiple time lines...... which I do wonder if this could imply multiple fulfillments of Ezekiel chapter thirty seven????

https://www.qsl.net/w5www/brinkley.html

18 hours ago, Br-Ahman said:

I've often wondered whether the multiverse theory wasn't concocted by atheists to explain away how the laws of physics, the universe, the solar system, and the earth have turned out to be so perfectly fine-tuned for the support of life. :)

Yes....... the Cyclic Model of the Universe was presented by Stephen Hawking Ph. d. in chapter thirteen of Stephen Hawking's Universe and I would guess that that could have been one of his motives for writing about this but..... .on the plus side... .that chapter sets believers up in such a way that this idea could potentially be used to defeat dogmatic Atheistic teachings in our universities.  

https://www.near-death.com/science/research/future.html#a03

3. The future is not fixed and can change

Multi-colored iconn.  During Karen Schaeffer's NDE, she was shown her children's future as it would exist if she decided to remain in the light. Because she decided to return, the future she was shown did not happen. This suggests that the future is always changing from moment to moment based upon our current actions and decisions. This principle supports quantum mechanic principles.

Multi-colored iconn.  One of Margot Grey's NDE research subjects stated:

"During my experience ... I was also shown events that are likely to happen in the near future, but was made to understand that nothing is absolutely fixed and that everything depends on how we choose to use our own free will, that even those events that are already predestined can be changed or modified by a change in our own way of relating to them." (Grey, 1985, p. 123)

Multi-colored iconn.  NDE experiencer Howard Storm was given information on how the future is not fixed:

"We have free will. If we change the way we are, then we can change the future which they showed me. They showed me a view of the future, at the time of my experience, based upon how we in the United States were behaving at that time. It was a future in which a massive worldwide depression would occur. If we were to change our behavior, however, then the future would be different." (Howard Storm)

Multi-colored icon.  Howard Storm was also told how a single person can change the world:

"All it takes to make a change was one person. One person, trying, and then because of that, another person changing for the better. They said that the only way to change the world was to begin with one person. One will become two, which will become three, and so on. That's the only way to affect a major change" (Howard Storm)

18 hours ago, Vort said:

Back in 1990 I went through a time of being EXTREMELY  disappointed with Messiah Yeshua - Jesus after I found out that the Soul Sleep idea was incorrect and that powerful evidence existed of there really being some sort of a "hell."

Could the Christian gospel be much worse news?

Back around 1990 I went through a pretty serious theological crisis when I found out that the Soul Sleep theory was in error. I had believed in it pretty firmly since the early '70's. It sure sounded a whole lot more humane than the gospel as presented by Dr. Billy Graham..... that had inspired me to become an Atheist from around 1967 - 1973 until I began to listen to Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong.

Without Soul Sleep until the resurrection......
the plan of G-d as explained by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus sounded pretty awful.

Matthew 22:14

"For many are called, but few are chosen."

Matthew 7:13

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Matthew 5:28

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast itfrom thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

So the possible reality of this hell.... that is so scary that it would be a good idea to take an axe to our right hand....
made the Gospel / Good News..... look a whole lot less good.

Near death experiencer Bob Jones was shown that only about two percent of people in North America can go quickly into the paradise / heaven environment after death.

For many years I had been wondering about possible hidden meaning in Leviticus 16:10 and I felt that perhaps by volunteering to become some sort of "Yom Kippur goat" I could perhaps become like the proverbial Aesop's fable mouse that chewed the net that held the lion, and release Messiah the Passover Lamb, Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to reign over the earth at a whole new level of authority and power.

Would you be interested in your volunteering to become a "Yom Kippur goat" if....

.. by doing so you were assured that you could save the lives of at least a million people and......
improve life for perhaps a hundred million people?

I actually thought this question through over twenty nine years ago........ and I tossed my hat in the ring and submitted a proposed bid..... offer..... wager... proposed investment of time...... for me.... .to pay off the debt - guilt of Azazel.......... IF.... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and / or the Heavenly Father had any use for a volunteer goat for Azazel.

I've been in a conversation over the past few days that has me convinced that I should start a public discussion on this opportunity facing all of you.

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD
to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness
to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10)

Other than for the historical example of Bar Abbas / Barabbas I had no idea what this could really mean so as I prayed from 1990 to 2000 I speculated on what this could mean and one of the things that I volunteered to do was to go back to when Adolf Hitler was two years of age........  I told Messiah Yeshua - Jesus He could bump off or otherwise remove his dad.......  Jesus could hook me up with his mom..... and I would raise the little guy very differently than his dad had done and voila...... in that new time line either no Holocaust or at minimum it is greatly decreased in intensity.  I now know that in 1990 and 1991 I was actually volunteering to go back into 1891.  

I guess I am kind of emotionally involved in this philosophical question.

Another specific time period that I prayed about was the minutes and hours between when Eve at of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and when she convinced Adam to eat of it as well. 

It has taken The Ancient of Days the Father and Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the other Elohim infinite time in the past to be able to create Adam and Eve and now with the sacrifice of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus completed.......  I believe that this earth in many ways is even greater than Eden as experienced by Adam and Eve before their fall. 

18 hours ago, DennisTate said:

...NDE, she was shown her children's future as it would exist...

It seems obvious to me, from these NDEs and from many scriptures, that God can SEE all possible futures (and can show glimpses of them to some of us, when it serves His purposes), but believing that all of these possible futures are actually playing out at the same time in alternate universes is an INIFINITELY DIFFERENT thing. I would have to agree with Vort (the user) and call that "silly" and "nonsensical".

Edited by Br-Ahman

1 hour ago, Br-Ahman said:

It seems obvious to me, from these NDEs and from many scriptures, that God can SEE all possible futures (and can show glimpses of them to some of us, when it serves His purposes), but believing that all of these possible futures are actually playing out at the same time in alternate universes is an INIFINITELY DIFFERENT thing. I would have to agree with Vort (the user) and call that "silly" and "nonsensical".

One suspicion of mine is that there may actually be one thousand years or so between each Zechariah chapter fourteen and Acts chapter one fulfillment with each fulfillment of Ezekiel thirty seven.  

I would like to think that a significant increase in the amount of the Holy Spirit poured out in each new time line or fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter thirty seven will make each new time line far, far, far better than we might be able to even imagine from what we have seen in the past.  

• 1 month later...

You will want to listen to all of this... .This is a Latter day Saint near death experiencer........(my apologies if I am wrong but...... I believe that what he was shown has already happened....... and may not have to be repeated?!

On 4/27/2020 at 11:44 AM, Vort said:

As far as I can tell, the multiverse idea was concocted by comic book writers who wanted to be able to explore the same comic book character (like Spiderman or Wonder Woman) taking mutually exclusive paths of action. 

I don't know about any such connection.  Maybe.

But what BA says is largely true.  The beginnings of the multi-universe theory was that there were too many "coincidences" (for lack of a better word) in this universe to be easily explained by randomness.  So, they deduced that there must be many universes where such coincidences were NOT found.

By multiplying by an additional infinity, they could easily explain all these "coincidences" without having to resort to intelligence as the cause.

It's just a "little" infinity.  Nothing to see here.

Edited by Carborendum

• 2 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 12:03 PM, Carborendum said:

I don't know about any such connection.  Maybe.

But what BA says is largely true.  The beginnings of the multi-universe theory was that there were too many "coincidences" (for lack of a better word) in this universe to be easily explained by randomness.  So, they deduced that there must be many universes where such coincidences were NOT found.

By multiplying by an additional infinity, they could easily explain all these "coincidences" without having to resort to intelligence as the cause.

It's just a "little" infinity.  Nothing to see here.

Near death experiencer Kevin Zadai has stated that a very positive book was written in heaven for each and every human being but.......

Satan deceives us much as our ancestors Eve and Adam were deceived... and we are pulled off track.  IF... it is the will of God to 

eventually cause that positive version of our lives to come to pass..... then......  replicating moments in time in the past....... and spinning off a new time line

where more of the Holy Spirit is poured out on all humans.... is one possible way for that positive book about each of us to be fulfilled.

https://www.near-death.com/religion/christianity/howard-storm.html#a04

Howard Storm's light being friends told him more about the new world to come. According to them, God wished to usher in the kingdom within the next two hundred years. In order to do so, God had rescinded some of the free will given to creatures, in favor of more divine control over human events. This new world order, according to Howard, will resemble some near-death descriptions of heaven. People will live in such peace and harmony and love that communication will be telepathic, travel instantaneous and the need for clothing and shelter eliminated. The lion will indeed lie down with the lamb.

For example... a positive book was written about Cain.. the son of Adam and Eve but....  Satan got him through the spirit of murder......

but..... that positive book has yet to be fulfilled!

https://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/2019/probations.html

Multiple Mortal Probations

by John P. Pratt
31 Oct 2019, 1 Birth (Mars), 1 Skull (SR), 1 Death (M)

©2019 by John P. Pratt. All rights Reserved.

Index, Home

Contents
1. Christian Fathers
1.1 Origen of Alexandria
1.2 Other Church Fathers
2. Mormon Teachings
2.1 Heber C. Kimball
2.2 Orson F. Whitney
2.3 Melvin J. Ballard
2.4 William W. Phelps
3. Grand Council
3.1 Intelligences
3.2 Spirits
3.3 Souls
3.4 Condescension
4. Conclusion
Notes

Early Christians and Mormons taught reincarnation secretly, calling it "multiple mortal probations".

This is the last of a series of four articles on reincarnation, the first three of which focused on teachings from Eastern religions.[1] They attempted to make the first steps toward reconciling apparent contradictions between reincarnation and traditional Christianity. This article reviews quotations from the early Ante Nicene Fathers of the Christian Church which indicate that reincarnation of humans into repeated mortal lives was taught secretly to the most advanced disciples before it was declared a heresy and purged from the official canon.

Blind men describing an elephant
(Click to see their view of reality)
blind_men_reality.jpg

It then reviews how the doctrine was also taught secretly to the leaders of the early Mormon movement under Joseph Smith. Even though some leaders taught it openly after his death, it never became part of official LDS doctrine. It has usually been referred to as "multiple mortalities" or "multiple mortal probations" by Mormons to distinguish it from "reincarnation", which term had the baggage of the false teaching of reincarnating into other life forms. While they were attempting to distance themselves from Eastern thought, my perspective has been to unite the truth from all religions in preparation for Zion and the Millennium, not to increase division. Thus, "reincarnation" is my preferred word for the concept, with the understanding that it only refers to humans returning as humans.

This article does not build on the previous three articles, so it can read separately. It covers only introductory teachings, which were trying get Christians to open up to the idea of multiple probations at all. If the reader has any desire to delve into the deeper questions of reconciliation with traditional doctrine, an attempt to answer some of those questions was the subject of the first three articles.

1. Christian Fathers

Although the attempt was made to purge the New Testament of books containing references to reincarnation, still some of the original teachings are available. They were never part of the official teachings but known to the early fathers of the Church. They are easily accessed on line, including details of the debates as to why they were rejected. Many of those reasons were the same as the reasons that modern Christians reject reincarnation out of hand, because it seems so foreign to what has been taught and what is explicitly stated in the Bible. Let us now consider some of those early fathers who openly espoused reincarnation.

1.1 Origen of Alexandria

Edited by DennisTate
add quotation....

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2018 at 8:25 PM, Earl said:

Dennis Tate,

I have heard of multi universe worlds but it is not in my scope of interest at this time but the Biblical"mark of the beast " in relation to "already occurred well before the year r2018 does catch my attention.

What Sir, is your interpretation of "the mark of the beast" ?I would be interested in hearing it.

Ill check back in a day or so ,knowing your post is not active,for any replies.

Thanks

I thought that the Mark of the Beast explanation given to near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley was exceptionally insightful.

Dannion Brinkley:

BOX 12: Technology & Virus

The 11th box was gone & I was into the 12th box. Its visions addressed an important event in the distant future, the decade of the 90's (remember, this was 1975), when many of the great changes would take place. In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services." (Dannion Brinkley, Saved By The Light, chapter 5)

I think that there is something to the theory that the full fledged Mark of the Beast will include the alteration of our human DNA.  Near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai was shown about that during his brush with death.  He said that that is what happened before The Flood of the time of Noah.

Book of Jasher chapter 4:

"18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals."

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2021 at 10:52 PM, e v e said:

The multiverse construct belongs to the fallen angels and their realm and does not belong to God.

Thank you for commenting on this.......   for all that I know you could be correct...... Jesus knows what this all means.. .and I don't but....  I have a few ideas on this that may be useful.  Here is a question that I just saw on a forum and here is how I answered.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/701402507088113/permalink/845087172719645/

"If BOM was indeed the “Another Testament” of our Lord Jesus Christ, then why it brutally contradicts the Holy Bible?"

One possibility might be that it could be a part of the promise in John sixteen verse twenty five where Jesus said He would speak plainly of the Father... in the future? I also believe that "Heaven is for Real" by Colton Burpo and his dad Pastor Todd Burpo are other examples of Jesus.... in our time... speaking plainly and clearly of the Father.
For the record I am not yet an LDS but I love what the Book of Mormon reveals about the State of the Dead.

How much does Jesus love your kids... your parents... your grandparents??? Would Jesus plan only one fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter thirty seven for your kids... .your parents and your grandparents... or might Jesus plan as many fulfillments of Ezekiel chapter thirty seven as is needed...... to increase and increase and increase the pouring out of the Holy Spirit necessary to bring your kids, your parents and your grandparents to salvation?

Edited by DennisTate
add link to question