Does Multiverse Theory fit with Ezekiel 37 and the White Throne Judgment?

Here is why I think that many questions relevant to Latter day Saints may have been answered by visions or dreams that were given to gifted people in other churches.

Is the following statement true and does this fit with Latter day Saint doctrines?  I believe that it does and I think that this idea helps to clarify questions that were not made plain and simple and clear in the first century Christian Bible.  

These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Fath

Rick Joyner, The Final Quest and The Call.....  "The Power of His Word

“You seek to know and walk in My power so that you can heal the sick and perform miracles, but you have not even begun to comprehend the power of My word. To resurrect all the dead who have ever lived on earth will not even cause Me to strain. I uphold all things by the power of My word. The creation exists because of My word, and it is held together by My word.

“Before the end, I will reveal My power on earth. Even so, the greatest power that I have ever revealed on the earth, or ever will, is still a very small demonstration of My power I do not reveal My power to cause men to believe in My power, but to cause men to believe in My love.

“If I had wanted to save the world with My power when I walked the earth, I could have moved mountains by pointing a finger Then all men would have bowed to Me, but not because they loved Me or loved the truth, but because they feared My power I do not want men to obey Me because they fear My power, but because they love Me and love the truth.

“If you do not know My love, then My power will corrupt you. I do not give you love so you can know My power, but I give you power so that you can know My love. The goal of your life must be love, not power Then I will give you power with which to love people. I will give you the power to heal the sick because you love them, and I love them, and I do not want them sick." (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest and The Call)

In my opinion "The Torch and the Sword" by Pastor Rick Joyner fits perfectly with Latter day Saint teachings on the State of the Dead.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-41-the-postmortal-spirit-world?lang=eng

Chapter 41

The Postmortal Spirit World

https://vimeopro.com/vfndc/final-quest-the-call-the-harvest/video/414468745

★★★ THE TORCH AND THE SWORD ★★★ —BY RICK JOYNER & MORNINGSTAR PUBLICATIONS— {NARRATED}

• 2 months later...

This is by far the best response that I can ever remember getting to a topic that I have been discussing mostly with Agnostics and Atheists for several years based on the summary that I give in this blog:

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

9 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Perhaps I can help you - a little.  The concept of eleven dimensional space time comes to theoretical physics through super string theory.  However, the reason that 11 dimensions stand out in string theory is because one of the possible explanations of our universe via the Big Bang theory comes from the mathematical convenience  that the Big Bang was the result of an 11 dimensional space time continuum collapse into our current 3 dimensional space time.  One of the problems with all this is that time cannot be proven to be a mathematical dimension - plus under Einstein's theories that are highly respected - time is not continuous.  

Contrary to the thinking of some that dive into the fantasy side of speculation - the science and mathematics of a superior being must come from higher dimensions to have superior knowledge and power over beings of lessor dimensions.  This simple element of reality dictates that a superior G-d must of necessity have physical dimensions.   In short - a physical dimensional body.  That such a bein also has other (spiritual) dimensions is theatrically possible and indeed a necessity for a superior being.  The point being that from all we know from science - a superior G-d  must have physical dimension to dominate our universe's space time.  Plus the single example of G-d existing in our space time is Jesus Christ or as you implied Messiah Yeshua had both a physical body and resurrected physical body undistinguishable by sight from our own - which we are told in scripture is an exact copy of G-d in plurality. 

Just for fun - one final idea from someone that used to work on projects for the USA government (military) that required a security clearance.  Technically security clearance levels are not so much a matter of the information as it is the need to know.  So to say that something is above your security clearance level is an indication of your individual "NEED" to know.  But there is a caveat to the need to know that is offset by a level of trust.   Jesus spoke in terms of this when he said: "this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."  Which implies that we all have a need to know.  So if it is above our security clearance it can only be because our understanding and opinions cannot be trusted.

The Traveler

One part of the formula is that I believe that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in His resurrected and immortal and glorious body has essentially INFINITE technological capability to resurrect any and / or all of the dead from any moment in time from the time of the creation of Adam and Eve until now.

Rick Joyner.... The Call....  "The Power of His Word

“You seek to know and walk in My power so that you can heal the sick and perform miracles, but you have not even begun to comprehend the power of My word. To resurrect all the dead who have ever lived on earth will not even cause Me to strain. I uphold all things by the power of My word. The creation exists because of My word, and it is held together by My word.

“Before the end, I will reveal My power on earth. Even so, the greatest power that I have ever revealed on the earth, or ever will, is still a very small demonstration of My power I do not reveal My power to cause men to believe in My power, but to cause men to believe in My love.

“If I had wanted to save the world with My power when I walked the earth, I could have moved mountains by pointing a finger Then all men would have bowed to Me, but not because they loved Me or loved the truth, but because they feared My power I do not want men to obey Me because they fear My power, but because they love Me and love the truth.

“If you do not know My love, then My power will corrupt you. I do not give you love so you can know My power, but I give you power so that you can know My love. The goal of your life must be love, not power Then I will give you power with which to love people. I will give you the power to heal the sick because you love them, and I love them, and I do not want them sick." (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest and The Call)

Edited by DennisTate
I messed up the html....

On 3/22/2019 at 10:32 PM, anatess2 said:

So... I’m just gonna take this opportunity to say that in the almost 5 hour talk between Joe Rogan and Alex Jones, they touched on Ezekiel and Aliens.  It was one of the most entertaining 5 hours I’ve ever spent.  Haha.

Interesting indeed!!!!!

I shall have to do a search for that!