DennisTate

Does Multiverse Theory fit with Ezekiel 37 and the White Throne Judgment?

On 10/2/2018 at 4:14 PM, OnePassenger said:

I will have to read a bit more on this subject, also about the author mentioned. However, I'm always very sceptical about those near-death experiences - they might be symptoms of a near-death psychosis or a temporary state of paranoia.

I don't blame you for being skeptical.......

because astonishing things are being explained at this time.......

Many near death experiencers are given the ability to COMMAND angels,

armies of angels, which reminds me of a statement by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and these people are

being shown that NOW is the time to send forth the armies of angels of heaven..... that are put under the command of every

Christian.

Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Kat Kerr goes into detail on how we Christians can command the armies of heaven at this time....

and bring down strongholds of drug addiction, drug gangs, human trafficking, Atheism,  cancer, 

Alzheimers, all the strongholds of the enemy.........

so that the world is transformed and the kingdom of G-d invades this earth now..... in this time line!

Kat Kerr says that people in the world...... especially children will listen to her tell about the commanding of armies of angels.....

but generally The Church thinks of G-d and Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and the Holy Spirit as being stuck in a box!

After the nine minute mark in this video there is an explanation for COMMANDING each of our armies that only near death experiencers

seem to be reporting:

Edited by DennisTate
add scripture

On 10/17/2018 at 5:08 AM, DennisTate said:

What Is (And Isn’t) Scientific About The Multiverse

Our best physical theories predict that a multiverse exists. But if we can’t test it, is it really scientific?

Not true.  First: Our best physical theories are an attempt to explain our universe in the sense of what we can observe.  It is religion and metaphysics (and sometimes science fiction with an emphasis on fiction) that tries to explain things that we cannot observe.  But one must ask - why is anyone trying to explain what we cannot observe?  Even the Heisenberg uncertainty principle of quantum particles (see @Vort references) does not eliminate observation but rather defines observation as a property of probability limits that are mathematically fixed and calculable within quantum definitions (not infinite but finite even though some specific calculations use limits as we approach certain variables approaching infinity).   Also the symmetry of quantum particles predicts the absence of a multiverse and can be explained more simply with the addition of a single additional dimension (as per Occam's Razor).  

The Traveler

Edited by Traveler

On 4/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, Traveler said:

Not true.  First: Our best physical theories are an attempt to explain our universe in the sense of what we can observe.  It is religion and metaphysics (and sometimes science fiction with an emphasis on fiction) that tries to explain things that we cannot observe.  But one must ask - why is anyone trying to explain what we cannot observe?  Even the Heisenberg uncertainty principle of quantum particles (see @Vort references) does not eliminate observation but rather defines observation as a property of probability limits that are mathematically fixed and calculable within quantum definitions (not infinite but finite even though some specific calculations use limits as we approach certain variables approaching infinity).   Also the symmetry of quantum particles predicts the absence of a multiverse and can be explained more simply with the addition of a single additional dimension (as per Occam's Razor).  

The Traveler

And near death experiencer Howard Storm was shown......

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/howard-storm.html#a06

They replied, "We want you to do what you want to do. That means making choices and there isn't necessarily any right choice. There are a spectrum of possibilities, and you should make the best choice you can from those possibilities. If you do that, we will be there helping you."

On 9/30/2018 at 2:58 PM, OnePassenger said:

An interesting statement. String Theory, Superstring Theory, M-Theory. Whenever we speak about these things, we speak about concepts, assumed theoretical constructs. The only problem I would see is that our mind is not able to understand those higher dimensional concepts  (and I wouldn't call them "spacetime" or "field" any more, there wasn't any name, and it certainly would depend some kind of a super universe or multiverse), and mathematics might be a fine instrument, and it's easy to assume there are more than three or four or eleven dimensions and create some mathematical proof, but how could anyone understand it? Is mathematics and theoretical physics the key that might lead us out of our limited imagination? Or would it lead us into a nightmare we can't even imagine yet? A nightmare we won't wake up and never escape  from...?

Thank you for your prayers because just this morning I was led to a near death experience

account that pretty much confirms what I was wondering about.

This guy is a near death experiencer who was told during his NDE that
he could have stayed in heaven.... he had been faithful but........
he was told that if he would go back into his body and live out more years
he would be able to greatly encourage many people who would affect the lives
of so many others that he would change history.

This is after the twenty minute mark of this amazing video:

1 hour ago, NeuroTypical said:

Evil Spock isn't impressed.

Evil Spock is really hard to impress though................

the relatively somewhat more "good Spock"  who exists in other examples of applied Multiverse Theory is happier.......

has a higher level of Shalom.......

and tends to more so just enjoy the moments........

go with the flow........

and smell the roses........!

Edited by DennisTate
add the word "relatively"....

Hmm...isn't Sulu the Navigator?

It would seem to me that, if nothing else, Sulu would also have an idea of where they were headed for Shore Leave. 

Perhaps we missed the initial statement by him that they were headed to that Planet...and this was more of a reinforcement of him knowing where they were going backed by popular consent rather than just everyone thinking that way.

Evil Spock was just out of the Loop?

Logically, it would seem Captain Kirk is in Command (as Evil Spock was at the Science Station rather than the Captain's Chair).  Thus, it would be Kirk and the Navigator who would know where they were headed.  As Sulu is flying the ship, I'd imagine he knows where they are going.  Thus, the chances of them going where he thinks they are going is far more logical an assumption than to say he is flying the ship with no idea where to fly it, and flying at random to a random location.

Whether this reinforces his idea that they are flying to the Planet he thinks they are flying to for leave or not is left to our own ignorance as we do not know how far this leave is off at this point.  If it is there next location, they should by flying to it currently, at which Sulu would know where they are going.   Thus the appeal to the masses on this is not simply just relying on their ideas, but also to reinforce that he is not the only one that knows where they are going. 

On the otherhand, if it is some time off, then Sulu's guess is probably just as good as Spocks as it is the Captain's prerogative to decide where they go, and Spock is not the Captain yet.  As both Sulu and Spock would be at the Senior Officer's meetings I'd imagine they both would have an equal amount of knowledge on where they were going.  They could both be in the dark, however, Sulu would be the one given the command to fly to the recreational spot they will have leave as long as he remains the one flying the ship.

Thus, regardless of Spock's logic, Sulu will probably have a better idea of where they will spend their leave than Spock will?