Against the Word of Wisdom?

zil

6 minutes ago, zil said:

Perhaps you are assuming things I didn't say, but then, you're a man, so I wouldn't expect you to comprehend what a woman said.

again - that is why you fail Padawan.     - I cannot believe how much fun I am having at your expense - sorry - resuming normal submissive male mode to disappear into modern culture norms.

The Traveler

Just now, Traveler said:

again - that is why you fail Padawan.     - I cannot believe how much fun I am having at your expense - sorry - resuming normal submissive male mode to disappear into modern culture norms.

The Traveler

Does this mean you didn't like my gender joke?  Maybe we're both having fun at the other's expense and neither of us realizes it. :)

4 minutes ago, zil said:

Does this mean you didn't like my gender joke?  Maybe we're both having fun at the other's expense and neither of us realizes it. :)

The only thing worse than a smart alec  woman is a smart alec guy in the same room.   And of course it is always going to turn out the worst for the guy. :surrenderwave:

The Traveler

On 7/11/2018 at 4:18 PM, Traveler said:

The Traveler

Who are you?  And what have you done with Traveler?

Man, if I had seen more of this side of you, we'd be best buds by now.

On 7/10/2018 at 8:39 AM, zil said:

LieDeThe.jpg.94eed71eb0348b00866fc8625ab89b09.jpg

J. Herbin Lie de Thé in a Pelikan Souverän m405, fine nib; Akkerman #09 Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indigo in a Pilot Vanishing Point, fine nib; on Rhodia dot pad.

In Sacrament yesterday, it was announced that there would be a High Tea for the over 65's on the afternoon of July 28. I'm guessing that this means the oldies will be drinking some sort of tea that makes you get high?