How can I be more patient for Heavenly Father to heal my foot pain?

unbreakable

I've been a member for nearly a year and I've been truly blessed by the gospel. It has made me so much happier since I joined last August and I know that Heavenly Father loves me, as the hymn, "I Am a Child of God," often helps me realize that I'm His child. However, I had foot surgery three years ago and I began having pains again in my foot this year, so the doctor did an x-ray and a cat scan, but it came out normal. Now, I'm getting a surgery done on the 24th. I've received a priesthood blessing for my pain and I'm always in pain, but I know that He will heal my pain.

How can I be more patient for God's timing that I'll be better?

• 2 weeks later...

My heart is filled with joy thinking of that wonderful hymn. I am happy for you in that you’ve come to know the truthfulness of this glorious gospel, and I pray that you will be steadfast in your trials and tribulations.

Faith my friend, faith. All pain is uncomfortable, and not favorable. Trust that the Lord will not allow you to run faster than you can. Patience is a skill that must be developed. You may or may not discover the reason for your trial in the near future, but trust that there is indeed a reason. Trust Him. 

My entire body's a mess of pain some days, in part because of injuries that never healed right. 

Things that can cause the pain to flare back up again include over-exertion, being in the same physical position for too long, and changes in the weather. 

I'd suggest taking note of when the level of pain changes and what you're doing at that point.