Do you think this is acceptable to do with fiancee?

JayKi

42 minutes ago, Still_Small_Voice said:

JayKi, why would you marry someone that would physically abuse you because you told her your faith has standards and sex before marriage is forbidden and chastity is something dear to your heart?  You are making a grave mistake in my opinion marrying a woman that would hurt you physically.

She dont physically abuse me she just if I upset her maybe she push me or throw something at me but it no hurt me. Is she wont like me to tell her I am incharge or tell her to respect me. She has same standard as me so its not problem. 

2 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Because eating poop for a woman is not romantic.  It is abusive.  You need to know the difference.

I know is not romantic to eat poo but if my fiancee ask me to prove my love for her then I want to do that. 

18 minutes ago, JayKi said:

She dont physically abuse me she just if I upset her maybe she push me or throw something at me but it no hurt me.

In that case, it's not a big deal. Through practice and sheer force of will, you can eventually increase your resistance to the level of withstanding cast-iron frying pans, and ultimately kitchen cutlery, making you nigh invulnerable.

image.png.d8df9bfc25a07b86011fc1d2cb19e572.png

Edited by Vort

13 minutes ago, JayKi said:

I know is not romantic to eat poo but if my fiancee ask me to prove my love for her then I want to do that. 

There's this movie... A Knight's Tale.  I don't know if you've seen it.

Anyway, in that scene, the woman asked the guy to lose all his joust battles to prove he loves her.  So the guy got himself beat up by a lance over and over and over just to abide by the whims of a stupid woman.  What a stupid movie that was.

I am a woman.   I am not a stupid woman, therefore, I will never ask a man to be beaten by a lance or eat poop to prove he loves me.   But, I will tell you STRAIGHT UP.  If I ask you to eat poop for me to prove that you love me and you say you will... I WILL DROP YOU AND RUN AS FAR AWAY AS I CAN.  This shows me that not only do you have NO UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT LOVE MEANS, you are ALSO not a man.  You are a weakling who I can bend to my own wishes.  A man will snatch me from the edge of a cliff, the pits of hell, the jaws of evil.. .even save me from myself... not go and jump into hell with me because he's too weak to say NO, DEAR, DON'T BE AN IDIOT.

Edited by anatess2

1 hour ago, anatess2 said:

There's this movie... A Knight's Tale.  I don't know if you've seen it.

Anyway, in that scene, the woman asked the guy to lose all his joust battles to prove he loves her.  So the guy got himself beat up by a lance over and over and over just to abide by the whims of a stupid woman.  What a stupid movie that was.

I am a woman.   I am not a stupid woman, therefore, I will never ask a man to be beaten by a lance or eat poop to prove he loves me.   But, I will tell you STRAIGHT UP.  If I ask you to eat poop for me to prove that you love me and you say you will... I WILL DROP YOU AND RUN AS FAR AWAY AS I CAN.  This shows me that not only do you have NO UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT LOVE MEANS, you are ALSO not a man.  You are a weakling who I can bend to my own wishes.  A man will snatch me from the edge of a cliff, the pits of hell, the jaws of evil.. .even save me from myself... not go and jump into hell with me because he's too weak to say NO, DEAR, DON'T BE AN IDIOT.

I can be man when I need to. My fiancee trust me to protect her. It dont mean over something trivial I need to assert authority. We all have to prove ourself. 

14 minutes ago, JayKi said:

I can be man when I need to. My fiancee trust me to protect her. It dont mean over something trivial I need to assert authority. We all have to prove ourself. 

Yeah, you can't be trusted to protect your fiancee if you are just fine eating poop because she thinks it will prove you love her.

25 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Yeah, you can't be trusted to protect your fiancee if you are just fine eating poop because she thinks it will prove you love her.

No is wrong because I would eat so she did no have to eat it. I sacrifice myself for my wife always and she know that I will die trying to protect her. So I can be trusted to protect her. 

14 minutes ago, JayKi said:

No is wrong because I would eat so she did no have to eat it. I sacrifice myself for my wife always and she know that I will die trying to protect her. So I can be trusted to protect her. 

Just so you know, man... Don't eat the poop. Throw away the poop.

There will literally never be a time when you think, "Oh, no! If I don't eat that poop, my wife will have to."

Like... Ever. That will never happen.

As an aside, what culture is it where before marriage you're expected to sleep under a blanket together on the floor.

32 minutes ago, FunkyTown said:

As an aside, what culture is it where before marriage you're expected to sleep under a blanket together on the floor.

Is no my culture I am white Costa Rican my Fiancee is different culture than me. 

Edited by JayKi

55 minutes ago, JayKi said:

That is not romantic.  That is dumb.  If she tells you to eat the poop so she wouldn't have to eat the poop... DUMP THAT GIRL.

43 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

That is not romantic.  That is dumb.  If she tells you to eat the poop so she wouldn't have to eat the poop... DUMP THAT GIRL.

No she would never tell me to do that, it was example someone gave. I trust her to protect me and not give me unreasonable request

1 hour ago, JayKi said:

No she would never tell me to do that, it was example someone gave. I trust her to protect me and not give me unreasonable request

Whether she would ask it of you or not is irrelevant.  The fact that YOU WOULD EAT POOP if she asked you IS the problem.

Edited by anatess2

Just now, anatess2 said:

Whether she would ask it of you or not is irrelevant.  The fact that YOU WOULD EAT POOP if she asked you IS the problem.

I just try to be good husband to her that is all I just do what she say so she be happy. If is something dangerous then I try convince her that we dont do it. 

7 minutes ago, JayKi said:

Do women not want a husband who does what they say?

Yeah.  Weak women or 3rd-Wave Feminists or immature teen-agers dream of a husband who will do everything they want.  REAL and mature women, just like REAL and mature men, understand that marriage is a partnership of 2 capable and respectable people, each with their own ideas of what is good for the future of the family and that they can't just get something just because they want it.  No good woman wants an immature man.

Edited by anatess2

Guest MormonGator
17 minutes ago, JayKi said:

Do women not want a husband who does what they say?

Women are first and foremost individuals. "They" want different things. 

18 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Yeah.  Weak women or 3rd-Wave Feminists or immature teen-agers dream of a husband who will do everything they want.  REAL and mature women, just like REAL and mature men, understand that marriage is a partnership of 2 capable and respectable people, each with their own ideas of what is good for the future of the family and that they can't just get something just because they want it.  No good woman wants an immature man.

Is because I know we have same standards and same goals and I dont care if we get to our goal my way or her way. That why I just agree with thing she want. But big thing I told her when she no want live in England with me she has to at least try and she agree, so we do have good compromise sometime. Most time I dont care what is we do as long as it gets us to right place. I no immature.

15 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Women are first and foremost individuals. "They" want different things. 

Is true I think so :) . Every woman I was close with growing up like my mother, grandmother, sister, aunt they never like me to tell them what is we do or for me say no to them. 

Guest MormonGator
Just now, JayKi said:

Is true I think so :) . Every woman I was close with growing up like my mother, grandmother, sister, aunt they never like me to tell them what is we do or for me say no to them. 

Understandable. Treat women with the respect they deserve-as individuals who have different thoughts, views and desires about things.  

If anyone interested on saturday my fiancee slept on bed and I slept on floor then on Sunday I serenaded her and on Sunday evening the plan was she sleep on floor and I sleep on bed. But I couldnt let her sleep on floor so I slept on floor 2 night :(