Are we as members living this creed; Food for Thoght.gfha

"Darkness, the truest darkness, is not the absence of light, it is the conviction that the light will never return. But the light always returns, to show us things familiar, home, family, and things entirely new, or long overlooked. It shows us new possibilities and challenges us to pursue them.." These of course are not my words, they come from a movie, of all places. 

The Apostle Paul taught in Philippians 4:8, "Finally, Brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

One of the tenants and teachings of my Faith is listed in the 13th Article of Faith, states the following...

"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and doing good to all men; indeed, we may say we follow the admonition of Paul--We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things". 

Herein ends the lesson...so please add your thoughts (your kind thoughts) that others may also learn. Also in my 61+ years, I have learned that when we make the effort to comment, and give pause to think what comments that would edify others, then we also learn, and learn from the source of all knowledge.

"Darkness, the truest darkness, is not the absence of light, it is the conviction that the light will never return. But the light always returns, to show us things familiar, home, family, and things entirely new, or long overlooked. It shows us new possibilities and challenges us to pursue them.." These of course are not my words, they come from a movie, of all places. Click "see more" to understand why I list them. 

The Apostle Paul taught in Philippians 4:8, "Finally, Brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

One of the tenants and teachings of my Faith is listed in the 13th Article of Faith, states the following...

"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and doing good to all men; indeed, we may say we follow the admonition of Paul--We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things". 

Herein ends the lesson...so please add your thoughts (your kind thoughts) that others may also learn. Also in my 61+ years, I have learned that when we make the effort to comment, and give pause to think what comments that would edify others, then we also learn, and learn from the source of all knowledge.

So thoughts please...