Paris Temple Patron Housing

Sunday21

We would love to welcome you to the Paris Temple patron house. Please let us know the exact dates/number of nights and people (their names as well) you would like to book for.

We provide an hotline (09.70.73.73.73): Monday from 5pm to 6:30pm and from 7:30pm until 9pm
                                        Tuesday to Friday from 11am to 12:30pm and from 2pm to 6:30pm and from 7:30pm until 9pm

No hotline provided on Saturday or Monday morning.

We would like  to inform you that you will be staying in separate rooms, brothers in one, sisters in another.

We offer  family rooms to families of at least 4 people.

Our 2 couple’s rooms are exclusively offered to disabled people and newly sealed couples.

We would like to remind you of the need to make an appointment for all the baptismal services with the Temple office: 09.70.73.70.00

[email protected]

It is expected of members staying at the temple housing to participate in a minimum of 2 sessions of ordinances per day.

The cost per person is 13.20 euros per night. The price includes bedding, bath linen, a kitchen stove, microwave, refrigerators and dishes needed for your stay.

We check in from 3 pm until 8.30 pm (5pm-9pm on Monday) and check out is at the front desk the morning of your departure date  before 9 am.

The Temple housing is open:

Monday: from 5pm to 9pm,

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: from 8am to 9pm,

Saturday: from 8am to 3pm.

Most sincerely

Sister Paule Stevine

Paris temple Patron House Assistant

Nice. They should have someone proofread their email, though, especially if this is the standard response email.

6 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

We provide an hotline (09.70.73.73.73)

6 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

the Temple office: 09.70.73.70.00

Wonder if they had to pay extra to get the easily remembered phone numbers?

• 5 years later...
5 hours ago, Myra Balde said:

Hello! I am Myra Balde from the Philippines. My daughter and I are going to Paris France Temple on the 23rd of January, and I would like to inquire if we can stay at the Paris Temple Housing for one night?

I am attending the 11:15am session (Proxy endowment), and will book another ordinance session. 

Will be waiting for your favorable reply. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. 

You will need to reach out to the Paris Temple staff with these questions.  

9 hours ago, Myra Balde said:

Hello! I am Myra Balde from the Philippines. My daughter and I are going to Paris France Temple on the 23rd of January, and I would like to inquire if we can stay at the Paris Temple Housing for one night?

I am attending the 11:15am session (Proxy endowment), and will book another ordinance session. 

Will be waiting for your favorable reply. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. 

Sister Balde, it appears your best bet might be to write to the folks at [email protected] and ask them. We here on this site are just a group of friends who discuss things. You are welcome to join us, but the questions you ask can't be answered by any of us, and must be addressed by someone at the Paris Temple Housing.