Proposed L. D. S. and Roman Catholic cooperation on....

... a series of reality plus semi-reality science fiction films.....

set supposedly in 1939.... that postulates a new time line where the 907 refugees on the M. S. St. Louis.....

are smuggled into Nova Scotia, Canada by fishermen who are working with The Antigonish Movement that was began

by Dr. Moses Coady.  

Here is a write up that I did on this basic idea back in 2012:

Canada's Worst Politician, the film series concept?!

I live about one hundred miles from an area of the world that I strongly suspect is in the position of the proverbial "canary in a coal mine" as far as the danger of rising ocean levels is concerned.

In my part of Nova Scotia, the difference between high tide and low tide will be as little as one meter but in parts of the Bay of Fundy the difference can be between 52 to 56 feet.

The Bay of Fundy has a funneling effect on tidal waters.

There are 143,000 acres of productive farmland in that area that have been taken back from the ocean by dikes. I am worried that if ocean levels rose by as little as thirty centimeters that part of the Bay of Fundy could be hit by high tides that could perhaps be close to five meters higher than normal. 

I am willing to go all out and make a fool of myself on a totally voluntary basis to attempt to soothe my conscience that I tried my best to do what needs to be done at this time to set in motion a series of events that could actually prevent ocean levels from rising at all?!?!

You can see one of my films that I will give you legal rights to use for one dollar if you will follow down in the comments in this note....and I will sure try to do more for you if you are willing and able to do something with this film concept. 

Basically the concept for the film series that I have in mind involves a major star, such as Jim Carrey, playing the role of my grandfather, George Malloy. Johnny Galecki, (Leonard on Big Bang Theory), would be ideal to play the role of my Uncle William Malloy who was killed in Italy on January 2, 1945.

The film takes place in 1938 and 1939 and postulates an entirely different ending to the M. S. St. Louis saga that, as you can guess alters the future so that Uncle Bill not only is not killed in Italy but the holocaust is prevented from occurring.

Edited by DennisTate
delete paragraph....

Roman Catholic theologian Matthew Fox Ph. D. wrote in his book, "Coming of the Cosmic Christ" that ART.....

in some form..... may be one of the only ways to achieve something like full employment in a world.... where

rapidly increasing technology makes more and more jobs and careers obsolete...... and unnecessary.  

Latter Day Saints.... .have suffered persecution and identify with the situation faced by Jews in 1939.....

somewhat more so than most North American Christians can...... because we face a lower level of persecution.  

P. M. Justin Trudea is terribly flawed ...... way too far politically left wing.......but.... he did recently do something I

have to give him credit for:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/canada-apologize-turning-away-jews-fleeing-nazi-germany-171009960.html

Canada to apologize for turning away Jews fleeing Nazi Germany

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada is connected to the MS St. Louis saga because 

that ship and her 907 Jewish refugees was turned away from Nova Scotia after being turned away from Cuba and then Florida.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis

Prohibited from landing in Cuba, St. Louis and the remaining 907 refugees[11] headed towards the United States. Captain Schröder circled off the coast of Florida, hoping for permission to enter the United States. Cordell Hull, Secretary of State, advised Roosevelt not to accept the Jews, however. Captain Schröder considered running aground along the coast to allow the refugees to escape, but, acting on Cordell Hull's instructions, US Coast Guard vessels shadowed the ship and prevented such a move.

After St. Louis was turned away from the United States,[12] a group of academics and clergy in Canada tried to persuade Canada's Prime Minister, William Lyon Mackenzie King, to provide sanctuary to the ship's passengers, as it was only two days from Halifax, Nova Scotia.[13] But Canadian immigration official Frederick Blair, hostile to Jewish immigration, persuaded the prime minister on June 9 not to intervene. In 2000, Blair's nephew apologized to the Jewish people for his uncle's action.

Now ... here is a basic idea that you can do something with.......

but it would be almost impossible for me to do so........ Imagine several L.D.S. missionaries to Nova Scotia, Canada in the year 1939......

and imagine one or two or more of their own grandsons or granddaughters..... being allowed to speak with them somehow.......

(perhaps in a dream..... perhaps another method)... up to you?

These L.D.S. missionaries to N.S., Canada are warned about those 907 Jewish refugees returning to Europe......

because the third of them that ended up in England were safe... but most of the two thirds that went to France and Belgium

eventually became victims of the Holocaust........

Now.... imagine L.D.S. missionaries going to a logical possible location to do something with this basic concept:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/thenovascotian/1569926-a-living-history-stephen-flemming-committed-to-his-mission-at-sherbrooke-vill

A living history: Stephen Flemming committed to his mission at Sherbrooke Village

Here are two other discussions that help to make this basic idea more understandable:

What I mean by the idea of semi- reality science fiction films... is that G-d may

actually be using something like non-linear time to lead more and more and more and 

more of us into the mind set of heaven / paradise.... .so that we and our ancestors can escape from

the scary hellish / purgatory type afterlife realms?!

and......

Because I have forty years of a connection to some aspects of Judaism... I feel that I may

be able to assist Latter Day Saints to have a better relationship with the Jewish people.... and with

the nation of Israel.... and with a number of Israeli and Jewish friends of mine!

and.....

Although I left his Liberal Party back in 2015 I believe that P. M. Justin Trudeau really did something wise and important by

publicly apologizing for how the Canadian government turned away the 907 Jewish refugees on the M. S. St. Louis back in 

I believe that P. M. Trudeau has set the stage for a closer look at this dark and shameful part of Canadian history by Latter Day Saint writers and 

film producers.  

This will help to increase dialogue between Latter Day Saints, Jews, Roman Catholics and many others interested in history.  

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/canada-to-apologize-for-turning-away-jews-fleeing-nazi-germany.532482/

Canada to apologize for turning away Jews fleeing Nazi Germany

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

• 6 months later...

Yesterday, February 10, 2019 I made it to the nearest Latter day Saint ward for the third time in

less than a year.  The possibility of being a member of a church again after nearly thirty years

of not really being able to choose a church is a fascinating idea for me..........

but I am somewhat conflicted because I feel called in a number of directions.

I need to tell you my story.... my dad Robert Tate, passed on January 1, 1990......

dad had not been "saved" and part of the reason for that is that I had been taught to be 

non-Proselytizing.  

I was led up out of Atheism by Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong who got me into fasting on

Yom Kippur so I had been wondering about a verse in the Bible.  

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD

to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness

to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10)

But I am also at that time going through another theological / philosophical crisis.........

Could the Christian gospel be much worse news?

Back around 1990 I went through a pretty serious theological crisis when I found out that the Soul Sleep theory was in error. I had believed in it pretty firmly since the early '70's. It sure sounded a whole lot more humane than the gospel as presented by Dr. Billy Graham..... that had inspired me to become an Atheist from around 1967 - 1973 until I began to listen to Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong. 

Without Soul Sleep until the resurrection......
the plan of G-d as explained by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus sounded pretty awful.

Matthew 22:14

"For many are called, but few are chosen."

Matthew 7:13

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Matthew 5:28

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast itfrom thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

So the possible reality of this hell.... that is so scary that it would be a good idea to take an axe to our right hand....
made the Gospel / Good News..... look a whole lot less good. 

Near death experiencer Bob Jones was shown that only about two percent of people in North America can go quickly into the paradise / heaven environment after death.

http://www.thequickenedword.com/rhema/BobJonesTestimonyAugust81975DeathExperience.htm

So I looked at that line. It was so horrible and everyone when they came there, they recognized Him. Their eyes got big, and everyone that is going to hell has had a witness in one way or another that there is a God. And everyone of them willingly denied Him. For each 2 in the line that I was in, there was 98 in the other line.

I watched the Lord speak to people that were coming there. And He asked them only one question: “Did you learn to love?” He’s not going to ask you what you did. If you learn to love you are going to do that which is right. Did you learn to love? (3) He would ask them that question and they would say, Yes Lord and He would kiss them right on the lips and embrace them and the double doors of His heart would open and they would go right on in.

Some of them had a lot of angels with them and they would go on in. The angels went in because they had testimonies, they helped people do things on the earth. They have no testimony until they help you do something. You are the ones that will judge angels by their rewards for what they helped you do. (4) They are more willing to help you do something, than you are willing to submit and let them help you do it.

As I came close to the Lord, I was thinking, “I learned to love. I’m OK, I’m going home.” As I did, He held His hand up to me and said, “No I want you to go back.” I told Him, “It was too hard to get here. I don’t want to because I wasn’t doing any good there.” He said, “You are a liar, because you spoke My Words and My Words will always bring it to pass.” I said, “Well nobody was believing it and it was painful.” He said, “Yes, and you have a cowardly nature too. [Up there, it’s the truth.] (5) But you love. You had a heart for souls. I want you to go back. If you look at that line over there and then tell me you want to come in, I will bring you in.”

I looked at that line and looked at their faces and said I would go back for one. I would go back and spend a day on a cross for one. He said, “I’m not sending you back for that. I’m sending you back to wake up the church because I am going to bring a billion youth to Myself. In one of the greatest waves of all times. I’m going to honor Myself beyond anything that man can imagine. I want you to go back and touch the church and speak to the church of what I am going to do in these last days.” So I told Him I would come back.

The two most likely Christian denominations to be willing to come out with The Book of Enoch are you Latter day Saints.......

and the Roman Catholic Church who chose the Christian canon back during the lifetime of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome

We are going to need the Book of Enoch out there largely due to this chapter of it:

(For the record this may not be the best version of The Book of Enoch.... .but for the purposes of this moment it will suffice):

Chapter 13

1Then Enoch, passing on, said to Azazyel: You shalt not obtain peace. A great sentence is gone forth against you. He shall bind you;

2Neither shall relief, mercy, and supplication be yours, on account of the oppression which you have taught;

3And on account of every act of blasphemy, tyranny, and sin, which you have discovered to the children of men.

4Then departing from him I spoke to them all together;

5And they all became terrified, and trembled;

6Beseeching me to write for them a memorial of supplication, that they might obtain forgiveness; and that I might make the memorial of their prayer ascend up before the God of heaven; because they could not themselves thenceforwards address him, nor raise up their eyes to heaven on account of the disgraceful offence for which they were judged.

7Then I wrote a memorial of their prayer and supplications, for their spirits, for everything which they had done, and for the subject of their entreaty, that they might obtain remission and rest.

8Proceeding on, I continued over the waters of Danbadan, (16) which is on the right to the west of Armon, reading the memorial of their prayer, until I fell asleep.

(16) Danbadan. Dan in Dan (Knibb, p. 94).

9And behold a dream came to me, and visions appeared above me. I fell down and saw a vision of punishment, that I might relate it to the sons of heaven, and reprove them. When I awoke I went to them. All being collected together stood weeping in Oubelseyael, which is situated between Libanos and Seneser, (17) with their faces veiled.

(17) Libanos and Seneser. Lebanon and Senir (near Damascus).

10I related in their presence all the visions which I had seen, and my dream;

11And began to utter these words of righteousness, reproving the Watchers of heaven.

You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

Latter day Saints..... and Roman Catholics have something very, extremely important in common.......

you both tend to take near death experience accounts seriously whereas many other Christian denominations are terribly

divided on that subject.........

If near death experience accounts are presenting Christianity of the year 2019 with a dilemma somewhat like was faced in ancient Israel during the time of Elijah..... then......

Latter day Saints and / or Roman Catholics are all set up to play a leading role in the predicted AWAKENING!

Friends of yours watch Heaven Is For Real and ask you about it?

1. *

Yes

12 vote(s)
    46.2%

No

12 vote(s)
    46.2%

I am not sure but I am looking into this.

2 vote(s)
    7.7%