Hello Ev’ryone!

Well, here’s my intro post, I guess... 😅

Where to begin🧐🤔🤨

I am a female of 20 years old (and FYI, I really do have a twin sister, hence my username).

I was born and raised in good ol’ Utah, USA 🇺🇸

Raised in the LDS Church, although my family was inactive until the missionaries visited us & I was baptized at 10 years old. A few people on my mom’s side of the family have been baptized in recent years, and most (if not all) of the family on my dad’s side are active in the Mormon faith.

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. It has been confirmed to me by the Holy Ghost time & time again throughout my life.

But recently, I’ve been having a crisis of faith, due to some challenges I’m going through right now. I still know the church is true, but do I really believe it? I’m not so sure at the moment. For now, I’m planning on being active in Church (although I’ll be kinda quiet 🤫). Idk

I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you! 🤗

My counsel to you would be the same I would give a Baptist, a Pentecostal, or a Buddhist. It's great to sense confirmations from the Holy Ghost, but do also, "study to show yourself approved..." In other words, read/study your scriptures and church literature. All Spirit and no word can lead to being tossed about by any new wind of doctrine. On the other hand, keep seeking and listening to the Spirit, because all word and no Spirit leads to the type of legalism and spiritual pride that kept the teachers of the law from seeing Jesus for who He really was/is.