Pineapples on Pizza?

Guest MormonGator

4 minutes ago, Godless said:

Aside from cheese and sauce, the only non-meat that is acceptable on pizza is mushrooms

Gah!  Fungus!  As in "fungal infection".  As in, the stuff that grows under some people's toenails.  You know, mold, mildew?  And this is what you want on your pizza? 🤢

@MormonGator, if these people ever visit, we're going to have to make them eat the old dining room - the one that's used for storage now?  Maybe they'll like cobwebs on their pizza.

Guest LiterateParakeet
14 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

It was so much fun! LG and I still talk about it when we pass the Carrabba's on the way to Rays games. 

I love it!   When my daughter and I reminisce about our trip, we always think of you guys!  :)  

Guest MormonGator
1 minute ago, zil said:

I just now realized why the folks in this thread are wanting such bizarre things on their pizza - it's fast Sunday!  They're suffering from low blood sugar, lack of nutrients.  They're all light-headed.  Probably hallucinating.  So hungry they could eat a horse on their pizza.  That must be it.

🐎

🍕

You are nicer than I am. I chalked it up to the mental disabilities that we all know @Godless clearly has. 

Guest Godless
1 hour ago, Sunday21 said:

Anchovies?

Lol, touché. I actually don't mind anchovies, but I generally refrain. Heck, I'm not even sure how many non-chain pizza restaurants even have it as an option. Last time I had anchovy pizza was at Pizza Hut over a decade ago.

Guest Godless
1 hour ago, zil said:

Gah!  Fungus!  As in "fungal infection".  As in, the stuff that grows under some people's toenails.  You know, mold, mildew?  And this is what you want on your pizza? 🤢

@MormonGator, if these people ever visit, we're going to have to make them eat the old dining room - the one that's used for storage now?  Maybe they'll like cobwebs on their pizza.

Speaking of mold, I'm also a big fan of blue cheese on pizza (and in general). 

2 hours ago, LiterateParakeet said:

Everyone should be very jealous that my daughter and I got to have dinner with the Gators.   We had a marvelous time!    

But wait!  What's wrong with pineapple?!!   😮

We had a fantastic time with you as well! Now you can prove to people that I exist!! Lol, now the pineapple that you speak of should never be placed in the same building as a pizza. That’s one of the many reasons why @MormonGator and I get along

13 minutes ago, LadyGator said:

Now those reading along have probably noticed that @MormonGator doesn’t eat meat... my dream pizza on the other hand has hamburg, pepperoni, bacon, and throw on some sausage just for fun. 

I might be with him. I'm not a vegetarian, but vegetarian pizza is almost always trusthworthy.

2 hours ago, classylady said:

Hawaiian pizza is my favorite! Yummy Canadian bacon with pineapple. The cheese is ooey gooey, and everything goes smoothly together.

Mushrooms and olives are great on pizza too.

When I lived in the states short-term, being born and raised in Canada, I found it very entertaining that Hawaiian pizza calls for Canadian bacon - It seemed so strange to have a tropical sounding pizza with a frozen wasteland sounding pig on top of it. I had never heard of Canadian Bacon until I was twenty years old and maintain it is just a marketing ploy used in the States to make ham sound more exotic. I've actually been to pizza joints where they offered a ham and pineapple pizza on the same menu as a Hawaiian Pizza and I was perplexed thinking, "Isn't that the same thing?"

11 hours ago, MormonGator said:

And I'm just playing everyone. Got nothing but love and resect for anyone who likes the immoral and ungodly combination of pineapples and pizza. 

Pineapples on pizza is not quite the same as pineapple on pizza. Are you asking about whole pineapples with the skin still on, or peeled and sliced? It's an important difference. 

Guest LiterateParakeet
11 hours ago, LadyGator said:

We had a fantastic time with you as well! Now you can prove to people that I exist!! Lol, now the pineapple that you speak of should never be placed in the same building as a pizza. That’s one of the many reasons why @MormonGator and I get along

LOL, I'm going to have to come back to your neck of the woods and introduce you to the tasty treat that is pineapple on pizza!  It would be great to visit again!!!

• pam unfeatured this topic