do you guys think she's trying to avoid me?

so idk if shes trying to avoid me or not but the other day at work i was giving people there food at their table & when i went look over i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school just sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i just stood there looking at her from afar & she was looking at me too. but then i looked away & went back to work. i saw her boyfriend buying food there 2 times but i guess she doesnt wanna go with him because maybe she doesnt wanna see me. 

but then the next day when i went out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then looked away.

Hello Jake.  Welcome.

There's only one way you can know if she's trying to avoid you.  Go up to her and ask her, "Are you trying to avoid me?".  Then see what she says.

None of us here can really answer your question.  We're just as clueless as you.  But we can be really good at guessing or trying to pretend we know what she's thinking... ;)

2 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Hello Jake.  Welcome.

There's only one way you can know if she's trying to avoid you.  Go up to her and ask her, "Are you trying to avoid me?".  Then see what she says.

None of us here can really answer your question.  We're just as clueless as you.  But we can be really good at guessing or trying to pretend we know what she's thinking... ;)

but idk i think shes trying to avoid me becuase the other day i saw her boyfriend buying food for the both of them & i keep seeing her boyfriend at the place i work at two times so i guess she doesnt wanna see me i guess

2 hours ago, jake_dufner897 said:

so idk if shes trying to avoid me or not but the other day at work i was giving people there food at their table & when i went look over i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school just sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i just stood there looking at her from afar & she was looking at me too. but then i looked away & went back to work. i saw her boyfriend buying food there 2 times but i guess she doesnt wanna go with him because maybe she doesnt wanna see me. 

but then the next day when i went out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then looked away.

She has a boy friend.  Time to move on and not worry about her.

1 minute ago, NeuroTypical said:

Dude, are you saying that you have graduated high school?  It's time to take some risks, friend.  This is real life.

yeah i already finish high school & i havent seen her in a while now so the other day when i went out to the lobby thats when i saw her & i was looking at her from afar & she was looking at me too but then i just looked away & went back to work. & now i keep seeing her boyfriend there two times buying food there for the both of them. so i guess she doesnt wanna see me then.

Guest MormonGator
18 minutes ago, jake_dufner897 said:

yeah i already finish high school & i havent seen her in a while now so the other day when i went out to the lobby thats when i saw her & i was looking at her from afar & she was looking at me too but then i just looked away & went back to work. & now i keep seeing her boyfriend there two times buying food there for the both of them. so i guess she doesnt wanna see me then.

Sorry bud. It's a tough lesson. I've been there too (every guy has. If he says he hasn't, he's lying). She's just not that into you. 

The good news is you can take this and find a girl who WILL be into you. 

Good luck bro. 

Edited by MormonGator

13 minutes ago, jake_dufner897 said:

She has a boyfriend,  she's not talking to you, doesn't want to talk to you, she is spending time with her man. So you are correct, she doesn't want to see you. I cant imagine why she would want to. She's already got a gig.

37 minutes ago, jake_dufner897 said:

but idk i think shes trying to avoid me becuase the other day i saw her boyfriend buying food for the both of them & i keep seeing her boyfriend at the place i work at two times so i guess she doesnt wanna see me i guess

And that's all you're ever gonna do is "I guess" until you actually go and ask her about it.

Besides, I don't know what the boyfriend has to do with whether she wants to avoid you or not.  A girl can have a boyfriend and still talk to people you know. 

So, I don't know what exactly your role is in this drama... are you trying to steal her away from her boyfriend?   That's okay.  It's okay to try to win a girl from her boyfriend.  But, from the way you're asking questions here, you're very immature with no self-confidence, so I don't think you should go trying to win girls.  You should first try to improve yourself.

But hey, I'm just some internet person not even worth 2 cents.

1 minute ago, anatess2 said:

And that's all you're ever gonna do is "I guess" until you actually go and ask her about it.

Besides, I don't know what the boyfriend has to do with whether she wants to avoid you or not.  A girl can have a boyfriend and still talk to people you know. 

So, I don't know what exactly your role is in this drama... are you trying to steal her away from her boyfriend?   That's okay.  It's okay to try to win a girl from her boyfriend.  But, from the way you're asking questions here, you're very immature with no self-confidence, so I don't think you should go trying to win girls.  You should first try to improve yourself.

But hey, I'm just some internet person not even worth 2 cents.

Eh, I think he's wasting his time, why bother? He can find a woman who IS interested in him and be much happier for it. I'm sure this guy has plenty of qualities that an uninvolved great woman will want. 

Guest MormonGator

And just to expand, it's not strictly a guy problem. I am assuring you that at one point in her life, virtually every single girl has had a crush on a guy who is involved. It's tough, no one is going to tell you otherwise.  There have been beautiful songs written about unrequited love. Layla by Eric Clapton comes to mind. 

I know it sounds harsh bud, but when you get a little older you'll gain perspective. You'll see this for what it was-a learning experience. 

Edited by MormonGator

Guest MormonGator
37 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

Dude, are you saying that you have graduated high school?  It's time to take some risks, friend.  This is real life.

True, but lets not forget how shattering it was at that age to have feelings for someone who may not have the same feelings back. 

56 minutes ago, Bad Karma said:

Eh, I think he's wasting his time, why bother? He can find a woman who IS interested in him and be much happier for it. I'm sure this guy has plenty of qualities that an uninvolved great woman will want. 

Meh, as a woman, it's not an attractive trait to be the guy who goes and asks people, "is she trying to avoid me?".  The more attractive trait is that guy who goes up to the girl and asks, "Are you trying to avoid me?".  And the even more attractive trait is that guy who goes to the boyfriend and says, "you better treat her right or she'll stop trying to avoid me".

Self-confidence.  You need to develop it before you go finding a woman who is interested.

On 8/6/2018 at 12:34 PM, anatess2 said:

Hello Jake.  Welcome.

This is not good advice.

However, next time you see her you should approach her and say hello, it will then be very clear if she is avoiding you or not. Keep in mind that the times you have seen her she has been with her boyfriend so yeah she probably is avoiding you.

On 8/6/2018 at 2:27 PM, anatess2 said:

Meh, as a woman, it's not an attractive trait to be the guy who goes and asks people, "is she trying to avoid me?".  The more attractive trait is that guy who goes up to the girl and asks, "Are you trying to avoid me?".  And the even more attractive trait is that guy who goes to the boyfriend and says, "you better treat her right or she'll stop trying to avoid me".

Self-confidence.  You need to develop it before you go finding a woman who is interested.

Don't do this, it's a good way to get punched in the nose. Again bad advice.

Edited by omegaseamaster75

14 hours ago, omegaseamaster75 said:

This is not good advise.

However, next time you see her you should approach her and say hello, it will then be very clear if she is avoiding you or not. Keep in mind that the times you have seen her she has been with her boyfriend so yeah she probably is avoiding you.

Don't do this, it's a good way to get punched in the nose. Again bad advice.

Then the girl's boyfriend was the better man.