A challenge to L.D.S. Relief organization......

DennisTate

Does G-d place essentially infinite value on human life?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Does G-d place essentially infinite value on human life?

• Yes
    • No
    • Perhaps........... G-d has invested a lot of time and effort in each of us?!

... from a Messianic Gentile Canadian who might get baptized LDS one of these years........

(and I might not because I write so much that I am worried that I might be an albatros around your neck)... .and I will not

be baptized as a Mormon if I figure my being baptized will do you more harm than good.  

Anyway..... I recently made a statement that I feel is not such  a terrible opening gambit from something of a Jew........ to  all L.D.S. women....... and specificially:

Mrs Anne Romney..... has NO COMPETITION.....
ZERO..... none.... nada...... zilch.... zip.......!!!!!!
......not for another another seven years at the minimum anyway.......... and probably
(for longer than that).........
if you want to do a serious version of "THE WHITE HORSE FIRST LADY!"

Mrs. Lisa Bevere has really no competition to play a role like Isaiah to her metaphorical Queen Hezekiah role....... due to her being the author of....
(scroll down to one of these that says.... Limited Preview.... so that you can read at least some of this...... I am half way through this fascinating book right now).....

https://books.google.ca/books/about/Lioness_Arising.html?id=P3K7oQEACAAJ&redir_esc=y

The challenge relates to THEORETICALLY INFINITE FINANCING... ... that is based on the idea that G-d places essentially infinite value on each and every human life.............. not to mention that of animals, birds,fish..... and even worms!?

If you would like to find the original challenge just Google:  "Mitt Romney, The White Horse President Prophecy and North Korea." and click on page 2.  This is on a secular political discussion forum that has a "Creative Corner" sub forum.  

Edited by DennisTate
add comments....

As you can guess......  I came up with this idea after hearing the theory that Mr. Mitt Romney may have had the 2012 election stolen from him partly through the efforts of a guy named Soros??????

Here is a concept that tends to verify the idea that G-d places off the scale value on each and every human life:

https://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a05

I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time / the First Word/the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That’s a mind-expanding thought, isn’t it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event that created the Universe. I saw during my life after death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations.

The ancients knew of this. They said God had periodically created new Universes by breathing out, and recreated other Universes by breathing in. These epochs were called Yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or Yugas creating and recreating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this.

What was G-d and The Word / Logos and The Holy Sprit doing previous to Genesis chapter 1?

Could........... the investment of essentially infinite time in the past...... tend to increase the emotional attachment that G-d the Father has with each and every one of us????

Of course your teachings regarding the connection between the Arch-Angel Michael and the Patriarch Adam sure seem to fit perfectly with this idea.

Adam and Eve were among our Father’s noblest children. In the spirit world Adam was called Michael the archangel (see D&C 27:11; Jude 1:9). He was chosen by our Heavenly Father to lead the righteous in the battle against Satan (see Revelation 12:7–9). Adam and Eve were foreordained to become our first parents. The Lord promised Adam great blessings: “I have set thee to be at the head; a multitude of nations shall come of thee, and thou art a prince over them forever” (D&C 107:55).

https://www.lds.org/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-6-the-fall-of-adam-and-eve?lang=eng

Quite frankly this statement impresses me and offers an explanation for many mysterious ideas that I ran into over these past nearly thirty years of researching near death experience accounts, the paranormal and the Jewish and Christian scriptures, (actually I read those since I was a teenager back in the 1970's). 

As you can guess.. .... this is your relief organization that I mean in the title:

https://www.lds.org/topics/relief-society?lang=eng

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

Let's say that Mrs. Anne Romney........

had at her disposal a form of an alternative currency...... in a Theoretically Infinite Supply......

and that currency could be viewed in one sense as a prop......

and let's say that she went all out full throttle to reduce the incidence of suicide among young people in Utah?

https://mormonhub.com/forums/topic/65381-what-is-really-going-on-with-utah’s-suicide-epidemic/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-984552

2 hours ago, DennisTate said:

Let's say that Mrs. Anne Romney........

had at her disposal a form of an alternative currency...... in a Theoretically Infinite Supply......

and that currency could be viewed in one sense as a prop......

and let's say that she went all out full throttle to reduce the incidence of suicide among young people in Utah?

https://mormonhub.com/forums/topic/65381-what-is-really-going-on-with-utah’s-suicide-epidemic/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-984552

I'm pro-Trump so I don't see Anne Romney the same way you do.  But yes, we agree, she's an exceptional woman.

That said...

Suicide, like poverty, can't be fixed by money.

30 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

I'm pro-Trump so I don't see Anne Romney the same way you do.  But yes, we agree, she's an exceptional woman.

That said...

Suicide, like poverty, can't be fixed by money.

Actually.... I am very, very, very, very pro-Trump myself.......

but I concluded back in 1994 that the USA and Canadian national debts are significantly smoke and mirrors.......

and can be blown away by a combination of The Holy Spirit.....  knowledge from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and......

UNITY among brethren.  

Here is the article that I was given back in 1994 that shocked me into rethinking the couple of university Economics 

courses that I had taken:

https://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/politics/item/abraham-lincoln-and-john-f-kennedy

In 1972, the United States Treasury Department was asked to compute the amount of interest that would have been paid if that 400 million dollars would have been borrowed at interest instead of being issued by Abraham Lincoln. They did some computations, and a few weeks later, the United States Treasury Department said the United States Government saved 4 billion dollars in interest because Lincoln had created his own money. So you can about imagine how much the Government has paid and how much we owe solely on the basis of interest." (Melvin Sickler)

• 2 weeks later...

I found a very special NDE account the other day that I believe will become popular with all members of your organization........

the information that really, really, really surprised me was after the thirty five minute mark.......... I am curious if this is NOT particularly

surprising to you Latter Day Saint ladies?????

Even if it is no surprise... .I suspect you will want to share this with your Roman Catholic friends.