A Great Christian Civil War predicted?

DennisTate

Pastor Rick Joyner: 

"The Lord is now preparing courageous leaders who
will be willing to fight a spiritual civil war in order to set men free.
The main issue, as in the American Civil War, will be slavery versus
freedom. The secondary issue, which will be the primary issue for some,
will be money

Just as the American Civil War at time looked like it would destroy the entire
nation, that which is coming upon the church will sometimes appear as if it will
bring the end of the church. However, just as the United States not only
survived but went on to become the most powerful nation on earth, the same
is going to happen to the church. The church will not be destroyed, but the institutions
and doctrines that have kept men in spiritual slavery will be" (Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 39)

This idea of a Great Christian Civil War in our time period is beginning to make more and more sense

as the months and week go on.

One thing that divides most Christians is whether or not little Colton Burpo was a reliable witness of what he saw during

his near death experience.  

I have done polls on Christian forums and a simple poll about whether or not Colton Burpo is a credible witness.... is divided almost 50 - 50......

which to my thinking is kind of sad but.......

I have to admit that back in 1988.... when I believed so totally in the Soul Sleep doctrine... I would not have recognized how powerful his testimony really is either!

1. *

Yes

11 vote(s)
    45.8%

No

11 vote(s)
    45.8%

I am not sure but I am looking into this.

2 vote(s)
    8.3%

• 2 weeks later...

Back in 1988 I began to pray and ask for wisdom.... and correction from Messiah Yeshua -Jesus.......

and I got it.......

I was shown error, after error, after error ........ after error.... in my ideas..... in the information that those ideas were founded upon.....

in my motives..... in my world view......

At least seventy percent of the correction it seems was done through near death experience accounts... but of course......

two failed marriages and one successful marriage that is its eighteenth year.......

really helped as well.  

I am not the most humble person on earth by pretty much any definition of the term and.......

you will find some interesting challenges in this discussion that I believe you can see has artistic value......

that can be transformed into educational value, diplomatic value.... and yes... even economic value.  

I need to warn all Latter Day Saints...... that many Christians are about to get

very, very, very, very jealous..... of how G-d is blessing you!!!!!!!!

Could a Utah State Dollar save the USA Dollar?

This will assist you in understanding my warning......

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/mitt-romney-the-white-horse-president-prophecy-and-north-korea.535487/page-2#post-1069536933

Mitt Romney, The White Horse President Prophecy and North Korea.

My idea is to put something of an artistic challenge in front of Mr. and Mrs. Anne Romney specifically........
but also in front of all Latter Day Saints........ who I have found to be arguably the most well read and
articulate Christians that I have ever met!

I don't know why but Mormons....... don't tend to stop at the Book of Mormon, they often have read
The Book of Jasher
https://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/1.htm

The Book of Adam and Eve
https://reluctant-messenger.com/eden_1.htm

https://reluctant-messenger.com/eden_2.htm

The Book of Enoch

https://reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch01-60.htm

not to mention lots and lots of near death experience accounts........

and it is possible therefore to correspond with them on many many many subjects that
other Christians find scary...... and / or offensive.....???!

This is relevant because I have decided that if Mr. Maxime Bernier does indeed form another branch of
Canada's Conservative Party..... I will join it........
because the primary concerns that I have with the direction that the party has been taking.......
that I did put in front of Mr. Andrew Scheer..... are the type of ideas that Mr. Bernier is in a position to
be much more likely able to make some use of. 

I feel guilty for deserting Mr. Andrew Scheer / (the Canadian version of Mr. Ted Cruz)..... but.....
I am planning on attempting to the best of my ability to serve as something of an ambassador
between the Scheer Conservatives and the Bernier Conservatives.........

This is my key..... especially if I can talk M.L.A. Lenore Zann into doing her "damsel in distress" routine???!

I have a suggestion for Canadian Latter Day Saints......

you might want to consider joining a Canadian political party.  I am a former member of the 

Christian Heritage Party and the Liberal Party of Canada.  I am at this moment a member of

Canada's Conservative Party...... but I am 99% certain that I will be going with Mr. Maxime Bernier as soon as his new party is began........

I felt G-d wanted me involved in politics since a long time and I have campaigned as an independent four times.......

I have this funny feeling that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus wants his own friends and servants involved in government.........

or at least in books, films, documentaries based partly on the amazing transition that is taking place in government......

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/faith-goldy-for-mayor-of-toronto.540197/page-3#post-1069545133

Ah yes... the original message in full is here:

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads%2Fmitt-romney-the-white-horse-president-prophecy-and-north-korea.535487%2Fpage-2#post-1069545120

Mitt Romney, The White Horse President Prophecy and North Korea.

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

• 3 months later...

Money tends to bring out the worst in us........

even in Holy Spirit led Christians......

This is partly due to our tending to regard out own denomination as being somewhat like our spiritual mother.....

and we get competitive when money is involved.  I have put three colossal numbers in front of the world......

and especially in front of Latter day Saints in this discussion:

My 2006, 2008, 2016 and 2004 campaign writings as "ART."

and

This is an exceptionally insightful comment regarding petrodollars and those three numbers 4.3 trillion, (the amount of cash in accounts in the hands of enemies of the USA who are publicly discussing the devaluation of the USA dollar, (China, Iran, Soros and his buddies, Europe and to a degree Russia)), the 35 trillion, (the valuation on oil and natural gas reserves in the melting Arctic), and the 117 trillion, (the value of Derivatives on the Wall Street markets that in the opinion of many make the petrodollar vulnerable to an attack).

Joe Hankins[IMG] Petrodollars are a fictitious number assigned to oil reserves of any given country, they are measured in American dollars which, over the years has been artificially propped up in order to maintain global power. China and Russia for years have been buying up gold reserves to return to at least a proportional gold standard in order to replace and eliminate the US currency globally. Gaddafi worked towards bringing Africa back to the gold standard and some say this is why he was eliminated.

All this said, Petrodollars are simply a measure of oil wealth and a simple way to trade globally. The US has become an exporter of oil again and now takes back a great deal of those Petrodollars as I belive I've read they are the #1 exporter. If the system bucks the US Petrodollar it will just be measured in some other currency. The USs ability to be self reliant on energy is greatly tied to Albertas oil sands and all the more reason to get top dollar for our oil.

The questions that come to mind are who in the world wants the US diminished? Who benefits from the US losing its biggest trading partner? Who wants the US relying on foreign oil?

I am of the belief that a reality plus semi-reality science fiction film series set supposedly in 2012 - 2015 in an alternate universe / example of applied Multiverse Theory (applied by G-d actually).... in which Mr. Mitt Romney is elected POTUS in 2012 and takes office in January of 2013...... has huge potential because his church, the Latter day Saints essentially control the State of Utah which sets us up for the possibility of:

Could a Utah State Dollar save the USA Dollar?

Could a Utah State dollar save the USA dollar.

Edited by DennisTate
add link and text from link

Back in 1992 a good friend of mine was given a plan for Shalom /Peace between Israelis and Palestinians that has already been translated into both Hebrew as well as Arabic.  Please pray about this because Mr. Mitt Romney does seem to be being set up by G-d in such a way that he could do something with this......... along with many other government officials from Utah, (the USA State that could most easily implement a State currency of some type that could be used in the promotion of ART that Latter day Saints would tend to be interested in)!

http://godspeaceplan.org/books-download-page/

This is an intriguing comment that I just got back online:

Here's something from the "Doctrine & Covenants", along with the Book of Mormon, the two most sacred pieces of Mormon literature... this one is applied to the marijuana issue in my commentary, but it holds for other things as well...

D&C 89:1-3, 4, 10-11; 1 A Word of Wisdom, for the benefit of the…high priests…the church…and…the saints in Zion— 2 To be sent greeting; not by commandment or constraint [non-binding advice], but by revelation and the word of wisdom, showing forth the order and will of God in the temporal salvation of all saints in the last days— 3 Given a principle with promise, adapted to the capacity of the weak and the weakest of all saints, who are or can be called saints." In Webster’s, "saint" is defined as; "saint \ n [...fr.LL sanctus, fr.L, sacred,...] 2b ANGEL 3a one of God’s chosen people". While scripture shows that people may be angels, we know for sure we’re all God’s chosen people; Psalms 100:1,3; 1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. 3…It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture." D & C 89:3 means just what it says—adapt policy regarding usage of marijuana to the capacity of the "weakest of all saints", and recognize that this is within the prerogative of the individual, not by external command or constraint. True believers will be supportive, not tyrannical. And Joseph Smith warned us there'd be evil men who'd try to be tyrants, anyway… D&C 89:1-3, 4, 10-11 cont.; 4 Behold, verily, thus saith the Lord unto you : In consequence of evils and designs which do and will exist in the hearts of conspiring men in the last days, I have warned you, and forewarn you, giving unto you this word of wisdom [advice] by revelation—…"

Edited by DennisTate
add quotation tags....

• 1 year later...

If the value of the USA petro-dollar is threatened....... and if the seven hundred and ten trillion dollar Derivatives market is vulnerable to a one hundred trillion dollar meltdown....... then........ this looks like a job for...................a  white horse president and first lady?!

A series of treaties between Israel and the State of Utah have a lot of potential at this time.....  

FORGET IRAN, IRAQ, UKRAINETHIS IS WHERE WWIII STARTS...

I remember from one of the psychology classes that I took that often over ninety percent of people are willing to participate in a study that will benefit science........

both Israelis as well as the people of Utah are interested in the topic of longevity.........

Two interesting names would be Stanley Jacob M. D. and Dr. Joseph Ahrens for starters.

There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 1:56 PM, DennisTate said:

This idea of a Great Christian Civil War in our time period is beginning to make more and more sense

as the months and week go on.

One thing that divides most Christians is whether or not little Colton Burpo was a reliable witness of what he saw during

his near death experience.  

I have done polls on Christian forums and a simple poll about whether or not Colton Burpo is a credible witness.... is divided almost 50 - 50......

which to my thinking is kind of sad but.......

I have to admit that back in 1988.... when I believed so totally in the Soul Sleep doctrine... I would not have recognized how powerful his testimony really is either!

I believe that civil war has been going on ever since the first protestant movement started and is still going on. The question I have is what church this Rev is talking about.

6 hours ago, brotherofJared said:

I believe that civil war has been going on ever since the first protestant movement started and is still going on. The question I have is what church this Rev is talking about.

My guess is that because Pastor Rick Joyner could be termed Pentecostal or perhaps Charismatic I assume that

he is referring to the groups of churches that would welcome him and be willing to read his many books.  That would include 

Baptist denominations and many other evangelical churches.

Pastor Rick has also stated on a number of occasions that he, like me, attempts to honour the annual

Jewish Holy Days in some ways, so he might not even mind being lumped in with the Messianic Gentile or Messianic Jewish

movement.  

But...... Pastor Rick Joyner in 2012 did a video about the White Horse President prophecy and he took it very, very, very serious!

Pastor Rick knows that when Latter day Saints pray and ask to be given the Holy Spirit.... and wisdom..... and understanding......

they are given the Holy Spirit.... .and wisdom... and understanding.......

On 2/6/2020 at 5:14 AM, DennisTate said:

My guess is that because Pastor Rick Joyner could be termed Pentecostal or perhaps Charismatic I assume that

he is referring to the groups of churches that would welcome him and be willing to read his many books.  That would include 

Baptist denominations and many other evangelical churches.

Well, he is right in that case, those denominations will experience a great civil dispute, but those "churches" do not constitute "the" church. Among all these various opposing beliefs, only one church can be right (and even that church, if it exists on the earth, may not have it all right at this moment - maybe they will in April of 2020, but I doubt it), but those churches can't all be right. And the church will not get it right because of a civil dispute. That is not the way God works.

Pastor Rick has also stated on a number of occasions that he, like me, attempts to honour the annual

Jewish Holy Days in some ways, so he might not even mind being lumped in with the Messianic Gentile or Messianic Jewish

movement. 

I don't believe the messianic "movement" is "the" church.

But...... Pastor Rick Joyner in 2012 did a video about the White Horse President prophecy and he took it very, very, very serious!

There is no White Horse President prophecy. There is only your interpretation of the scriptures and, IMO, it is a failed prophecy. The white horse prophecy is about a specific person who has already come and when he comes again, it will not be to run for the white house presidency. That person, IMO, is Adam or Michael.

Pastor Rick knows that when Latter day Saints pray and ask to be given the Holy Spirit.... and wisdom..... and understanding......

they are given the Holy Spirit.... .and wisdom... and understanding.......

I would suggest that when anyone asks for wisdom, understanding, or the Holy Spirit, it will be given. The "ask, seek, and knock" offer was not made to Mormons alone, it was made to anyone who lacks wisdom.

23 hours ago, brotherofJared said:

Well, he is right in that case, those denominations will experience a great civil dispute, but those "churches" do not constitute "the" church. Among all these various opposing beliefs, only one church can be right (and even that church, if it exists on the earth, may not have it all right at this moment - maybe they will in April of 2020, but I doubt it), but those churches can't all be right. And the church will not get it right because of a civil dispute. That is not the way God works.

I don't believe the messianic "movement" is "the" church.

There is no White Horse President prophecy. There is only your interpretation of the scriptures and, IMO, it is a failed prophecy. The white horse prophecy is about a specific person who has already come and when he comes again, it will not be to run for the white house presidency. That person, IMO, is Adam or Michael.

I would suggest that when anyone asks for wisdom, understanding, or the Holy Spirit, it will be given. The "ask, seek, and knock" offer was not made to Mormons alone, it was made to anyone who lacks wisdom.

Quite brilliant comments really!  Thank you!

Beginning in 1990 I began to ask for wisdom and understanding on some really troubling 

questions and I have to admit that within months my whole life was turned upside down and

I technically got myself disfellowshipped from the Worldwide Church of God, (I actually suggested to

the local pastor that he may as well kick me out because I could not simply remain silent and pray and pay

in light of what I was finding out about our error on the Soul Sleep question).

Since 1990 I have been shown error, after error after error after error in my thinking.... and in my beliefs.......

and I am truly thankful because the state that I was in back in 1988 was that of a deeply religious but self righteous and

ignorant Christian....... but...... my prayer to be corrected and given wisdom...... that was definitely answered!

I recently read an article on the White Horse President Prophecy in a major publication and...... I feel that a Christian film producer could

turn the basic concept into a multi million dollar Christian production that could raise millions.....and even billions.... and perhaps even trillions

for various charities............ because only one man on earth could play the role of the White Horse President in an alternate universe...... example of

applied Multiverse Theory in a 2012 to 2020 in which the Soros voting machines are dealt with before the 2012 election.......................!!!!!!!!

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

Please do a search for the following title........ for more information on how this is coming out and in my opinion

this is definitely Messiah Yeshua - Jesus beginning to take over in the affairs of men!

"Opinion: Will Mitt Romney fulfill a Mormon ‘prophecy’ and save the Constitution?"

(Los Angeles Times)

On 2/8/2020 at 8:20 AM, DennisTate said:

Please do a search for the following title........ for more information on how this is coming out and in my opinion

this is definitely Messiah Yeshua - Jesus beginning to take over in the affairs of men!

"Opinion: Will Mitt Romney fulfill a Mormon ‘prophecy’ and save the Constitution?"

(Los Angeles Times)

The answer to that question is No. 

I want to point out that there is no such prophecy. There is an in depth article that can be found on byustudies if u google Edwin Rushton white horse prophecy. 

Two parts can be sources to Joseph Smith. 1. That the constitution would hang by a thread and 2. That the saints would find refuge in the rocky mountains. Both have already occurred. The rest is speculation about some future event that will never happen. 

The church refuted the white horse prophecy in 1918. It is not a reliable document. It is based on the false notions of mankind who do not understand the Book of Revelations. The 4 horsemen of that revelation have already come and gone. Any reference to them now is just fuel for Hollywood fictional drama.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:41 PM, brotherofJared said:

The answer to that question is No. 

I want to point out that there is no such prophecy. There is an in depth article that can be found on byustudies if u google Edwin Rushton white horse prophecy. 

Two parts can be sources to Joseph Smith. 1. That the constitution would hang by a thread and 2. That the saints would find refuge in the rocky mountains. Both have already occurred. The rest is speculation about some future event that will never happen. 

The church refuted the white horse prophecy in 1918. It is not a reliable document. It is based on the false notions of mankind who do not understand the Book of Revelations. The 4 horsemen of that revelation have already come and gone. Any reference to them now is just fuel for Hollywood fictional drama.

But..... "Artistic VAlue" is transformable into Educational Value.... Diplomatic Value.... Psychological Value / Optimism ... .and yes.... ECONOMIC VALUE!

An Artistic White Horse President Prophecy actually has the potential to transform the entire world economy and set in motion  a series of events that will cause the USA dollar and the Canadian dollar to go to par........ at the same time that we Canadians assist with the Economic portion of WWIII.  We Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders went into WWI and WWII first due to our closer ties to Britain.......... and perhaps God is setting up something similar during the time of the Economic portion of WWIII?

Here is a message for the State of Utah from a Canadian:

A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

Gen 11:6

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

On the topic of a Great Christian Civil War I was motivated to rather extensively research the 

claim of some form of mineral oil....... but not a manufactured mineral oil flowing from a Bible in

Dalton, Georgia.  

The testimonies are impressive and my guess is that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is doing this because we are in

an Isaiah 45 type of time period and chains are being broken and denominationalism is about to take a

major hit as this miracle continues....... 

I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.