Comparing Prophet Joseph Smith and Howard Storm Ph.D?

DennisTate

Did Prophet Joseph Smith and Howard Storm Ph. D. get their information from the same source?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Did Prophet Joseph Smith and Howard Storm Ph. D. get their information from the same source?

• Yes
    • No...
    • I am not sure ... Howard Storm may have been deceived by Satan appearing as an angel of light.

1 hour ago, DennisTate said:

Last week two LDS missionaries asked me to read 3 Nephi 11...
I read it a few moments ago

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/3-ne/11?lang=eng

Near death experiencer Kevin Zadai had experiences similar to what the Prophet Joseph Smith reported in 3 Nephi 11..... so did author Rick Joyner who wrote The Final Quest and The Call........    my point is that there is no way that I could dogmatically rule out Prophet Joseph Smith being shown something like this......

I'll be blunt. If your goal is to learn whether the things the missionaries are sharing with you are true then you need to change how you are going about it. I'm sure the missionaries have already explained how we gain a testimony. The experiences of others, even if true, are not a suitable substitute for gaining a witness yourself through the Holy Ghost.

1 hour ago, laronius said:

I'll be blunt. If your goal is to learn whether the things the missionaries are sharing with you are true then you need to change how you are going about it. I'm sure the missionaries have already explained how we gain a testimony. The experiences of others, even if true, are not a suitable substitute for gaining a witness yourself through the Holy Ghost.

Good questions.  For about twenty years I have felt that my calling was to reach out mostly to Atheists and Agnostics and I even wrote up a blog that summarizes the ideas that I tended to repeat over and over again to my audience mostly of Skeptics.  www.

CarbonBias 

.blogspot 

.ca/

In 2018 I heard the gifted Mark Taylor state that he believed that a certain Latter day Saint probably won the election in 2012 but... .the official title was stolen from him largely due to voting machines that were owned by somebody who was very left wing.  

That possibility got me thinking about ideas that I heard about years ago so I attended the nearest LDS ward four times in 2019, and again three Sundays ago.  (I probably would have attended several times in 2020 but COVID and freezing rain really messed up my being able to do that).  Since 1991 I have not considered myself to be a member of any specific denomination of any church........ and frankly.... I was enjoying my freedom.  My NOT being officially a member of any church was something of part of my testimony.... that may have given me a little better pulpit from which to reach out to Skeptics).

In most of my meetings in 2019 with LDS missionaries they mentioned that I should pray and ask specifically to be guided as to whether or not I was supposed to be baptized as a Latter day Saint or not?  (My wife is very Pentecostal so.......  I can't say that I am one hundred percent entirely enthusiastic about officially getting baptized as a member of a different group from her...... but..... I was speaking with the President of the local ward a few weeks ago and I got the impression that it would not be held against me at all if on most Sundays.... I took my wife to her church and went with her).  That question was actually a huge one for me..............

As I prayed over weeks and months about whether or not I was supposed to become baptized by LDS elders or not..... I got hit with the idea that my main mission was to try my best to assist Latter day Saints to connect more effectively with Jews and Noahides....... as well as my wife's people Pentecostals..... and even to Atheists and Agnostics but obviously..... if I am supposed to assist you to connect with Jews..... I have to be in contact with Latter day Saints..... and I assume by more than merely internet forums.

Here is me attempting to accomplish my role of connecting you Latter day Saints with Jews and Noahides:

Edited by DennisTate
spelling and grammar

19 hours ago, laronius said:

Dennis has made it a habit to push his own religion onto this forum while claiming that he is agreeing with us.  All the while we make it very clear that we don't agree with him.  He then thanks us for agreeing with him and continues to push his religion onto the forum.  

Just take a look at all his interactions with those on the forum.  You'll see this pattern.  Why do you think that 95% of the posts in his threads are just him with no one responding?

From my limited point of view, I can only determine three possibilities.

1. He's just a troll.  We don't feed trolls.  So, just ignore him.
2. He's not the brightest bulb on the tree.  You can't fix stupid.  So, just ignore him.
3. The elevator doesn't go up to the top floor.  An internet forum is not the place to be able to help someone like that.  So, just ignore him.

Any way you look at it, the best tactic is just to ignore him.

• 5 weeks later...

I was just reading in Alma 36 and wow... but this so reminds me of the near death experience of former skeptic Howard Storm.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/alma/36?lang=eng&fbclid=IwAR2uM6EQurw4ll8tuzm1b7-wyXzibO0ao7YCtl4wbZg0Bu4sEnOLrAG5btc

CHAPTER 36

Alma testifies to Helaman of his conversion after seeing an angel—He suffered the pains of a damned soul; he called upon the name of Jesus, and was then born of God—Sweet joy filled his soul—He saw concourses of angels praising God—Many converts have tasted and seen as he has tasted and seen. About 74 B.C.

1 My ason, give ear to my words; for I swear unto you, that inasmuch as ye shall keep the commandments of God ye shall prosper in the land.

2 I would that ye should do as I have done, in remembering the captivity of our fathers; for they were in abondage, and none could bdeliver them except it was the cGod of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob; and he surely did deliver them in their afflictions.

3 And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their atrust in God shall be supported in their btrials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be clifted up at the last day.

4 And I would not that ye think that I aknow of myself—not of the temporal but of the spiritual, not of the bcarnal mind but of God.

5 Now, behold, I say unto you, if I had not been aborn of God I should bnot have known these things; but God has, by the mouth of his holy cangel, made these things known unto me, not of any dworthiness of myself;

6 For I went about with the sons of Mosiah, seeking to adestroy the church of God; but behold, God sent his holy angel to stop us by the way.

7 And behold, he spake unto us, as it were the voice of thunder, and the whole earth did atremble beneath our feet; and we all fell to the earth, for the bfear of the Lord came upon us.

8 But behold, the voice said unto me: Arise. And I arose and stood up, and beheld the angel.

9 And he said unto me: If thou wilt of thyself be destroyed, seek no more to destroy the church of God.

10 And it came to pass that I fell to the earth; and it was for the space of athree days and three nights that I could not open my mouth, neither had I the use of my limbs.

11 And the angel spake more things unto me, which were heard by my brethren, but I did anot hear them; for when I heard the words—If thou wilt be destroyed of thyself, seek no more to destroy the church of God—I was struck with such great fear and amazement lest perhaps I should be destroyed, that I fell to the earth and I did hear no more.

12 But I was racked with aeternal btorment, for my soul was charrowed up to the greatest degree and racked with all my sins.

13 Yea, I did remember all my sins and iniquities, for which I was atormented with the bpains of hell; yea, I saw that I had crebelled against my God, and that I had not kept his holy commandments.

14 Yea, and I had amurdered many of his children, or rather led them away unto destruction; yea, and in fine so great had been my iniquities, that the very thought of coming into the presence of my God did rack my soul with inexpressible horror.

15 Oh, thought I, that I acould be banished and become extinct both soul and body, that I might not be brought to stand in the presence of my God, to be judged of my bdeeds.

16 And now, for three days and for three nights was I racked, even with the apains of a bdamned soul.

17 And it came to pass that as I was thus aracked with torment, while I was bharrowed up by the cmemory of my many sins, behold, I dremembered also to have heard my father prophesy unto the people concerning the coming of one Jesus Christ, a Son of God, to atone for the sins of the world.

18 Now, as my mind caught hold upon this thought, I cried within my heart: O Jesus, thou Son of God, ahave mercy on me, who am bin the cgall of bitterness, and am encircled about by the everlasting dchains of edeath.

19 And now, behold, when I thought this, I could remember my apains bno more; yea, I was harrowed up by the memory of my sins no more.

20 And oh, what ajoy, and what marvelous light I did behold; yea, my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain!

21 Yea, I say unto you, my son, that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you, my son, that on the other hand, there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy.

22 Yea, methought I saw, even as our father aLehi saw, God sitting upon his throne, surrounded with numberless concourses of angels, in the attitude of singing and bpraising their God; yea, and my soul did long to be there.

23 But behold, my limbs did receive their astrength again, and I stood upon my feet, and did manifest unto the people that I had been bborn of God.

24 Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto arepentance; that I might bring them to btaste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be cborn of God, and be dfilled with the Holy Ghost.

25 Yea, and now behold, O my son, the Lord doth agive me exceedingly great joy in the fruit of my blabors;

• 6 months later...

I just found this article and want to be able to find it again easily so I think I will post this here.....

https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/brent-l-top/thing-men-call-death-latter-day-saint-teachings-spirit-world/

What Is This Thing That Men Call Death? Latter-day Saint Teachings About the Spirit World

Professor of Church History and Doctrine

August 18, 2010

• 1 month later...

In my opinion.... there is no real significant contradiction between what was shown to 

near death experiencer Howard Storm with what was shown to Prophet Joseph Smith.  

Even the gifted Rick Joyner gives confirmation to some of the most important doctrines of

the L.D.S. on the state of the dead through the visionary dream given to him in 1994 and 1995 in

these books........

Beginning at the 1:48:00 mark of The Final Quest is an experience somewhat like the Life Review of a

near death experience but this was given in some sort of vision of heaven.  A number of pages later a Reformer and his

wife in heaven are met and they explain about how sealing of a husband and wife occur in heaven.

https://vimeopro.com/vfndc/final-quest-the-call-the-harvest/video/414170858

I think that it is a good idea for me to repeat this post here:

Now after three years of researching the sixteen million strong Latter day Saints community who

just happen to have fifty thousand zealous Sisters and Elders out in the field even during a pandemic.....

(and around eighty thousand in the year before the COVID 19 pandemic), I at least owe you all an explanation as to why

I have not yet decided to get baptized LDS!

I truly am thankful that I felt very welcome to join your community by all twelve or fourteen Elders and Sister who I met over these past three years......

and....  I am more than a little impressed that not even one LDS Sister or Elder made me feel that I was not their "brother in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus" which

was truly wonderful........

but I feel that I have a strange calling in life and I feel that I am supposed to act as something of an "AMBASSADOR" between my wife's people, (Pentecostals or Charismatic Catholics) as well as with the Noahide Community, (possible converts to Judaism who like myself find the lectures of near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava to be fascinating), with Latter day Saints worldwide but perhaps centred in your Jerusalem, Israel campus of B.Y.U. 

About two or three weeks ago I was given the following question by a sincere non LDS Christian:

"What would you do if you were in the LDS ward at a service at the time of the Rapture."

The person asking this question felt it was a good or even brilliant question.......

I felt that the question was kind of silly.......

because I feel that a similar percentage of Latter day Saints may well be raptured......

as Pentecostals....

if in fact there is truly some sort of "Rapture" event..... because knowledge and understanding of 

the doctrine of the Rapture may well be irrelevant to those who actually get Raptured???!!!!

That may sound strange to you.....

but I feel that Christians with genuine sincerity and fire from the Holy Spirit who are obeying the following 

command from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus will be the people who will be raptured......

not necessarily the people who know a great deal about the doctrine of the Rapture!!??

In my opinion Latter day Saint missionaries have a level of "fire" of the Holy Spirit that can be compared with the

Holy Fire that my wife's people. Pentecostals and Charismatic Catholics, also certainly do have!?

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/nt/matt/28?lang=eng

18 And aJesus came and spake unto them, saying, All bpower is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19  Go ye therefore, and ateach all bnations, cbaptizing them in the name of the dFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 aTeaching them to bobserve all things whatsoever I have ccommanded you: and, lo, dI am with you alway, even unto the eend of the world. Amen.

These quotations that I feel fit perfectly with the L.D.S. teachings on the sealing of families in heaven

are about two thirds of the way down this page.

http://64.71.77.248/fq-protestant/tfq-en.html

Then a woman stepped forward who I did not know. Her beauty and grace was breathtaking, but it was not sensual, or seductive in any way. She was the definition of dignity and nobility.

"I was his wife on earth," she began. "Much of what you know of him actually came from me, therefore what I am about to say is not just about him, but about us. You can reform the church without reforming your own soul. You can dictate the course of history, and yet not do the Father's will, or glorify His Son. If you commit yourself to making human history, you may do it, but it is a fleeting accomplishment that will evaporate like a wisp of smoke."

"But your husband's work, or your work, greatly impacted every generation after him for good. It is hard to imagine how dark the world would have been without him," I protested.

"True. But you can gain the whole world and still lose your own soul. Only if you keep your own soul pure can you impact the world for the truly lasting eternal purpose of God. My husband lost his soul to me, and he only gained it at the end of his life because I was taken from the earth so that he could. Much of what he did he did more for me than for the Lord. I pressured him, and even gave him much of the knowledge that he taught. I used him as an extension of my own ego, because as a woman at the time I could not be recognized as a spiritual leader myself. I took over his life so that I could live my life through Him. Soon I had him doing everything just to prove himself to me."

"You must have loved her very much." I said looking at him.

"No. I did not love her at all. Neither did she love me. In fact, after just a few years of marriage we did not even like each other. But we both needed each other, so we found a way to work together. The more successful we became in this way, the more unhappy we became, and the more deception we used to fool those who followed us. We were empty wretches by the end of our lives. The more influence that you gain by your own self-promotion, the more striving you must do to keep your influence, and the more dark and cruel your life will become. Kings feared us, but we feared everyone from the kings to the peasants. We could trust no one because we were living in such deception ourselves we did not even trust each other. We preached love and trust, because we wanted everyone to love and trust us, but we feared and secretly despised everyone ourselves. If you preach the greatest truths but do not live them, you are only the greatest hypocrite."

Their words began to pound me like a hammer. I could see that already my life was heading in the same direction. How much was I doing to promote myself rather than Christ. I began to see how much I did just to prove myself to others, especially those who disliked me, or who I felt in competition with in some way. I began to see how much of my own life was built on the facades of a projected image that belied who I really was. But here I could not hide. This great cloud of witnesses all knew who I was beyond the veil of my projected motives." (Rick Joyner, The Final Quest).

The Reformer's wife in this vision of heaven explains how she and her husband can still be together in heaven in spite of 

how bad their marriage actually was while they were here on earth.

I looked again at this couple. They were now so guileless and so truly noble that it was impossible to question their motives. They were gladly exposing their most devious sins for my sake, and were genuinely glad to be able to do it.

"I may have had a wrong concept of you by your history and your writings, but I have even more esteem for you now. I pray that I can carry from this place the integrity and freedom that you have now. I am tired of trying to live up to projected images of myself. How I long for that freedom." I lamented, wanting desperately to remember every detail of this encounter. Then the famous Reformer offered a final exhortation:

"Do not try to teach others to do what you are doing yourself. Reformation is not just a doctrine. True reformation only comes from union with the Savior. When you are yoked with Christ, carrying the burdens that He gives you, He will be with you and carry them for you. You can only do His work when you are doing it with Him, not just for Him. Only the Spirit can beget that which is Spirit. If you are yoked with Him you will do nothing for the sake of politics or history. Anything that you do because of political pressures, or opportunities, will only lead you to the end of your true ministry. The things that are done for the sake of trying to make history will at best doom your accomplishments to history, and you will fail to impact eternity. If you do not live what you preach to others you disqualify yourself from the high calling of God, just as we did. I will tell you what will keep you on the path of life-love the Savior and seek His glory alone. Everything that you do to exalt yourself will one day bring you the most terrible humiliation. Everything that you do out of true love for the Savior, to glorify His name, will extend the limits of His eternal kingdom, and ultimately result in a much higher place for yourself. Live for what is recorded here. Care nothing for what is recorded on earth."

As they walked away I was again being overwhelmed by my own sin. The times that I had used people for my own purposes, or even used the glorious name of Jesus, to further my own ambitions, or to make myself look better, began to cascade down upon me. Here, where I could behold the power and glory of the One I had so used, it became more repulsive than I thought I could stand. I fell on my face in the worst despair I had ever known. After what seemed like an eternity of seeing these people and events pass before me, I felt the woman lifting me to my feet again. I was overcome by her purity, especially as I now felt so evil and corrupt. I had the strongest desire to worship her because she was so pure.

"Turn to the Son," she said emphatically. "Your desire to worship me, or anyone else at this time, is only an attempt to turn the attention away from yourself, and justify yourself by serving what you are not. I am pure now because I turned to Him. You need to see the corruption that is in your own soul, but then you must not dwell on yourself, or seek to justify yourself with dead works, but turn to Him."

This was said in such genuine love and concern that it was impossible to be hurt or offended by it. When she saw that I understood, she continued:

"The purity that you saw in me was what my husband first saw in me when we were young. I was relatively pure in my motives then, but I corrupted his love and my own purity by letting him worship me wrongly. You can never become pure just by worshiping one who is more pure than you, but only by going beyond them to find for yourself the One who has made them pure, and in Whom alone is no sin. The more people praised us, and the more we accepted their praises, the further we departed from the path of life. Then we started living for the praises of men, and to gain power over those who would not praise us. That was our demise, and was the same for many who are here in the lowest place, but were called to be in the highest."

Wanting to simply prolong our conversation, I asked the next thing that came to my mind, "Is it difficult for you and your husband to be here together?" (Rick Joyner, The Final Quest).

This story does a good job of teaching the importance of forgiveness... and why we cannot enter heaven if we do not forgive from the heart. 

"Not at all. All of the relationships that you have on earth are continued here, and they are all purified by the judgment. The more that you are forgiven the more that you love. Of course, the Lord forgave us more than anyone, and here we all love Him much more than anyone else. After we forgave each other we loved each other more. Now our relationship is continuing in much greater depth and richness because we are joint heirs of this salvation. As deep as the wounds went, that is how deep the love was able to go once we were healed. We could have experienced this on earth, but we did not learn forgiveness in time. If we had learned forgiveness the competition that entered our relationship, and sidetracked our life, would not have been able to take root in us. If you truly love, you will easily forgive. The harder it is for you to forgive, the further you are from true love. Forgiveness is essential if you are to stay on the path of life. Without it many things can knock you off the course chosen for you."

At the same time I realized that this woman, who had brought me into this confrontation with such pain at my depravity, was also the most attractive person I could ever remember meeting. It was not romantic attraction, but I just did not want to leave her. Perceiving my thoughts, she withdrew a step, indicating that she was about to go, but offered me one last insight.

"The pure truth, spoken in pure love, will always attract. You will remember the pain you feel here, and it will help you through the rest of your life. Pain is good; it shows you where there is a problem. Do not try to reduce the pain until you find and address the problem. God's truth often brings pain as it highlights a problem that we have, but His truth will always show us the way to freedom, and true life. When you know this you will even begin to rejoice in your trials, which are all allowed to help keep you on the path of life."

"Also, your attraction to me in not out of order. It is the attraction between male and female that was given in the beginning, which is always pure in its true form. When pure truth is combined with pure love, men can be the men they were created to be without having to dominate out of insecurity. Women can be the women they were created to be because their love has replaced their fear. Love will never manipulate or try to control out of insecurity, because love casts out all fear. The very place where relationships can be the most corrupted is also where they can be the most fulfilling. As your mind is renewed by the Spirit of Truth, you will not see relationships as an opportunity to get from others, but to give. Giving is the greatest fulfillment that we can ever know. It is a taste of heaven where we give to the Lord in pure worship, which has an ecstasy that even the most wonderful relationships on earth are but a fleeting glimpse of. What we experience in worship here your frail little unglorified body could not endure. The true worship of God will purify the soul for the glories of true relationships. Therefore, you must not seek relationships, but pure worship. Only then can relationships start to be what they are supposed to be. True love never seeks the upper hand, but the lowest place of service. If my husband and I had kept this in our marriage, we would be sitting next to the King now, and this great hall would be filled with many more souls."

With that she disappeared back into the ranks of the glorified saints. I looked again towards the throne and the glory that appeared so much more beautiful that I was taken aback. Another man standing close to me explained:

"With each encounter, a veil is being removed so that you can see Him more clearly. You are not changed just by seeing His glory, but by seeing it with an unveiled face. Everyone who comes to the true judgments of God walks a corridor such as this to meet those who can help them remove whatever veils they are still wearing; veils that will distort their vision of Him." (Rick Joyner, The Final Quest)

http://64.71.77.248/fq-protestant/tfq-en.html

Edited by DennisTate
add link....

In my opinion what Rick Joyner was shown about the Reformer and his wife in that vision of heaven fits perfectly with 

chapter thirty eight of your Gospel Principles book. 

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-38-eternal-marriage?lang=eng

Marriage Is Ordained of God

Marriage between a man and a woman is a vital part of God’s plan. The Lord has said, “Whoso forbiddeth to marry is not ordained of God, for marriage is ordained of God unto man” (D&C 49:15). Since the beginning, marriage has been a law of the gospel. Marriages are intended to last forever, not just for our mortal lives.

Adam and Eve were married by God before there was any death in the world. They had an eternal marriage. They taught the law of eternal marriage to their children and their children’s children. As the years passed, wickedness entered the hearts of the people and the authority to perform this sacred ordinance was taken from the earth. Through the Restoration of the gospel, eternal marriage has been restored to earth.

• Why is it important to know that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God?

Eternal Marriage Is Essential for Exaltation

• What is the Lord’s doctrine of marriage, and how does it differ from the views of the world?

Many people in the world consider marriage to be only a social custom, a legal agreement between a man and a woman to live together. But to Latter-day Saints, marriage is much more. Our exaltation depends on marriage, along with other principles and ordinances, such as faith, repentance, baptism, and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost. We believe that marriage is the most sacred relationship that can exist between a man and a woman. This sacred relationship affects our happiness now and in the eternities.

Heavenly Father has given us the law of eternal marriage so we can become like Him. The Lord has said:

“In the celestial glory there are three heavens or degrees;

“And in order to obtain the highest, a man must enter into this order of the priesthood [meaning the new and everlasting covenant of marriage];

“And if he does not, he cannot obtain it” (D&C 131:1–3).

The Reformer and his wife in the vision given to Rick Joyner lived on earth centuries before Prophet Joseph Smith lived and taught and were given an eternal marriage by the Grace of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus which is the final word on all topics.... but it is nice that you do teach about marriage being eternal.  

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-38-eternal-marriage?lang=eng

Eternal Marriage Must Be Performed by Proper Authority in the Temple

• Why must a marriage be performed by proper authority in the temple to be eternal?

An eternal marriage must be performed by one who holds the sealing power. The Lord promised, “If a man marry a wife by … the new and everlasting covenant … by him who is anointed, … and if [they] abide in [the Lord’s] covenant, … it … shall be of full force when they are out of the world” (D&C 132:19).

Not only must an eternal marriage be performed by the proper priesthood authority, but it must also be done in one of the holy temples of our Lord. The temple is the only place this holy ordinance can be performed.

In the temple, Latter-day Saint couples kneel at one of the sacred altars in the presence of their family and friends who have received the temple endowment. They make their marriage covenants before God. They are pronounced husband and wife for time and all eternity. This is done by one who holds the holy priesthood of God and has been given the authority to perform this sacred ordinance. He acts under the direction of the Lord and promises the couple the blessings of exaltation. He instructs them in the things they must do to receive these blessings. He reminds them that all blessings depend on obedience to the laws of God.

If we are married by any authority other than by the priesthood in a temple, the marriage is for this life only. After death, the marriage partners have no claim on each other or on their children. An eternal marriage gives us the opportunity to continue as families after this life.

• 4 months later...

The level of cognitive dissonance that I run into as I study near death experience accounts is astonishing.....

this one was confusing but.... this also answered many of my questions.... this means that Messiah Yeshua Jesus is the ultimate Cyrus as predicted in Isaiah chapter forty two to forty six......

This is on a Roman Catholic Forum but this also gives Latter day Saints an open door that you are now invited to.....

The Gloria Polo near death experience has me considering Roman Catholicism again....

https://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/154620-the-gloria-polo-near-death-experience-has-me-considering-roman-catholicism-again/

I haven't officially joined a church since 1991 but the NDE of Ms. Gloria Polo has me thinking about Roman Catholicism again.......

but I am also rather close to Judaism and I am a huge fan of near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava....

I believe that most of us Christians tend to misunderstand the off the scale sense of humour of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus... Jesus is telling us things that could so easily produce wars but....... Jesus wants us to rise above the mentality that produces war...... and love one another and our Creator.....

I have a theory that Roman Catholic officials should discuss with Latter day Saints as well as with Israeli officials.....  perhaps with officials from Brigham Young University campus in Jerusalem......

http://greendesertstoreducecarbon.blogspot.com

Edited by DennisTate
add comments and link....