Trump's group of friends

Chilean

I cant believe no one has created a topic on what's going!

I'm like Michael Jackson at the movies watching thriller, eating popcorn waiting to see what else is gonna happen.

I just read about this girl murdered in Iowa by an Illegal Immigrant... who happened to be employed by a farm owned by a GOP member... and Trump at last night rally was trying to focus the attention on immigration, instead of his dirty lies and Cohen, not knowing the illegal alien worked for a guy in his team. hahaha

Keep the popcorn coming!

Edit: I apologize, I figured you guys would know what's going on.

Michael Cohen, Trumps ex-attorney, pleaded guilty to paying hush money from campaign money, lying on his tax returns and lying to financial institution to get loans he couldn't afford. He testified under oath yesterday that Trump told him to pay the hush money.  

Also yesterday Trump campaign manager, Manafort was convicted for tax and bank fraud.

The fact that I brought up the issue with immigration was that of course republicans want to focus the attention on immigration, and not what's going on around Trump.

Disclaimer, I'm not democrat nor republican. This last presidential election I voted for McMullen.

Edited by Chilean

8 minutes ago, Chilean said:

I'm like Michael Jackson at the movies watching thriller, eating popcorn waiting to see what else is gonna happen.

I just read about this girl murdered in Iowa by an Illegal Immigrant... who happened to be employed by a farm owned by a GOP member... and Trump at last night rally was trying to focus the attention on immigration, instead of his dirty lies and Cohen, not knowing the illegal alien worked for a guy in his team. hahaha

Keep the popcorn coming!

I didn't create one because I'm not American, don't live in the US and had no idea it happened.

So, that said, I'll give you my two cents: Meh.  There are two ways the media could spin this: The first is that Donald Trump is personally responsible for some dude killing a girl several thousand miles from where Donald Trump lives. If they do that, they're acknowledging that Donald Trump is right about illegal immigration being a terrible thing.

Or they could spin it as an isolated incident in a sea of illegal immigration, in which case it's nobody's fault.

What they can't do is claim both simultaneously. That would be hypocritical and stupid.

My opinion: Illegal immigration is impossible to stem entirely. As it is illegal, enforcement should take place. I can't think of any country in the world that says "C'mon, guys! Everone welcome any time."

27 minutes ago, Chilean said:

Keep the popcorn coming!

So you're saying... that any crimes committed by a GOP member is Trump's fault?  What about crimes committed by the Democrats, are they Obama's fault?  That would be awesome!  Shall I start listing them?  Because... there's that School Shooters Training School in New Mexico that just got blown up that has a lot less than 6 degrees of separation from Linda Sarsour and the Democrats... etc. etc.

Anyway, posts like these are partisan stupidity.  There's only one issue - Do you agree that ICE should be abolished and Immigration Laws ignored or don't you?

Edited by anatess2

I’m not a Trump lover, but these convictions don’t do much for me other than vaguely reinforcing my belief in karma.  We already knew the kind of company he was keeping.

As for this girl on Iowa, the latest I heard was that somehow the guy checked out in e-Verify.  The attempt to tie the perp’s employer back to the GOP strikes me as pretty feeble—the broader narrative supports Trump’s illegal-immigrants-are-dangerous theme.

4 minutes ago, Just_A_Guy said:

As for this girl on Iowa, the latest I heard was that somehow the guy checked out in e-Verify.  The attempt to tie the perp’s employer back to the GOP strikes me as pretty feeble—the broader narrative supports Trump’s illegal-immigrants-are-dangerous theme.

I know. That's the democrats doing it.

26 minutes ago, FunkyTown said:

I didn't create one because I'm not American, don't live in the US and had no idea it happened.

So, that said, I'll give you my two cents: Meh.  There are two ways the media could spin this: The first is that Donald Trump is personally responsible for some dude killing a girl several thousand miles from where Donald Trump lives. If they do that, they're acknowledging that Donald Trump is right about illegal immigration being a terrible thing.

Or they could spin it as an isolated incident in a sea of illegal immigration, in which case it's nobody's fault.

What they can't do is claim both simultaneously. That would be hypocritical and stupid.

My opinion: Illegal immigration is impossible to stem entirely. As it is illegal, enforcement should take place. I can't think of any country in the world that says "C'mon, guys! Everone welcome any time."

Yeah, sorry dude, but you don't get it. It's alright. :)

18 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

So you're saying... that any crimes committed by a GOP member is Trump's fault?  What about crimes committed by the Democrats, are they Obama's fault?  That would be awesome!  Shall I start listing them?  Because... there's that School Shooters Training School in New Mexico that just got blown up that has a lot less than 6 degrees of separation from Linda Sarsour and the Democrats... etc. etc.

Anyway, posts like these are partisan stupidity.  There's only one issue - Do you agree that ICE should be abolished and Immigration Laws ignored or don't you? 

You clearly haven't watch news, FOX or CNN, either one, doesn't matter. 

Michael Cohen, Trumps ex-attorney, pleaded guilty to paying hush money from campaign money, lying on his tax returns and lying to financial institution to get loans he couldn't afford. He testified under oath yesterday that Trump told him to pay the hush money.  

Also yesterday Trump campaign manager, Manafort was convicted for tax and bank fraud.

GOP want to focus the attention on immigration, and not what's going on around Trump.

44 minutes ago, unixknight said:

Probably it's because if we want to get into the Trump hatefest all we have to do is turn on CNN.

Yeah, cause of course CNN is the only one reporting on this. Haven't you watch FOX lately?

Edited by Chilean

26 minutes ago, FunkyTown said:

I know what you're saying.  The closest to this you can come to is the Philippines.  People from most countries (that is, all countries minus China, North Korea, and the trouble-ridden countries of the Middle East) can stay in the Philippines without a visa for 30 days.  If you want to stay longer than 30 days, you can ask for a visa at customs.  They ask you for money and they give you a 60 day visa without much hassle.  If you want to stay longer, you can do a "visa-run".  Go visit some other country (for Americans, Guam is close by) then come right back into the Philippines.  But, if you're a notorious guy, not a good idea to do visa runs... the Philippines is a small country and if you done-did-awful in one part of the country, there's a good chance customs knows about it and would decide to let you enter and have you arrested before you leave port.

15 minutes ago, Chilean said:

You clearly haven't watch news, FOX or CNN, either one, doesn't matter. 

GOP want to focus the attention on immigration, and not what's going on around Trump.

I forgive you your "you clearly haven't.." statement because you're new here.  You're talking to anatess2... political person on mormonhub.  Filipino citizen living in Florida.  Been on the campaign trail since 3 years old.

If you're going to say that the Cohen admissions are significant to the Presidency and the running of the country, then I have a question for you... did you say the same thing to the Obama Administration?  How about the Clinton Campaign?

What does Manafort's crimes have to do with the Presidency?

You'd rather the GOP talk about these inconsequential things rather than real issues like immigration?  What exactly are you looking for in the 2018 election?  Are you just looking for scandals and smears or are you looking at what the Congress needs to accomplish in the next 2 years?

Edited by anatess2

21 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

I forgive you your "you clearly haven't.." statement because you're new here.  You're talking to anatess2... political person on mormonhub.  Filipino citizen living in Florida.  Been on the campaign trail since 3 years old. 

I don't know if you meant for that to be funny, but It was. Haha. I apologize, yes I am new. been here for about 2 months. My apology Anatess2 :) 

Edited by Chilean

3 minutes ago, Chilean said:

I don't know if you meant for that to be funny, but It was. Haha. I apologize, yes I am new. been here for about 2 months. My apology Anatess2 :) 

I meant it to be trolly... which is funny to me.  ;)

If I do get too trolly, you're welcome to bop me on the head.

Guest Godless
1 hour ago, anatess2 said:

If you're going to say that the Cohen admissions are significant to the Presidency and the running of the country, then I have a question for you... did you say the same thing to the Obama Administration?  How about the Clinton Campaign?

What does Manafort's crimes have to do with the Presidency?

You'd rather the GOP talk about these inconsequential things rather than real issues like immigration?  What exactly are you looking for in the 2018 election?  Are you just looking for scandals and smears or are you looking at what the Congress needs to accomplish in the next 2 years?

Individually, these charges/convictions don't mean much for the presidency. But the fact that FIVE people with ties to the Trump campaign have either been convicted of or plead guilty to FELONIES (and multiple ones in a few cases) should be enough to raise some eyebrows at the very least. Trump was surrounded by criminals throughout the entirety of his campaign. Cohen claims that he was ordered by Trump to commit a felony. And we're supposed to believe that the Mueller investigation is a "witch hunt"? 

But hey, at least corporate America got some tax breaks. That's pretty cool I guess. 🙄

Just now, Godless said:

Individually, these charges/convictions don't mean much for the presidency. But the fact that FIVE people with ties to the Trump campaign have either been convicted of or plead guilty to FELONIES (and multiple ones in a few cases) should be enough to raise some eyebrows at the very least. Trump was surrounded by criminals throughout the entirety of his campaign. Cohen claims that he was ordered by Trump to commit a felony. And we're supposed to believe that the Mueller investigation is a "witch hunt"? 

But hey, at least corporate America got some tax breaks. That's pretty cool I guess. 🙄

Are we really going to go through this?  Mueller investigation is supposed to be for Russian Collusion.  Now, you wanna talk about criminals tied to campaigns?  How about a criminal at the ticket of the campaign?  Oh, that's right... exonerated by Comey without even the benefit of an investigation.  How about a stolen primary?  How about "wiretaps" by an administration into the opposition?

And they didn't even offer tax breaks.

2 hours ago, Chilean said:

I just got done watching the press interviews before the rally and the rally itself... Trump talked about Cohen, Manafort, and even took a shot at the NFL.  And then there's the slew of tweets.

So, "Trump focusing the attention on immigration instead of his dirty lies and Cohen" is at the very least... Fake News.

Edited by anatess2

Guest MormonGator
2 minutes ago, Grunt said:

When all candidates are moral cesspools

John Calvin was talking about politicians when he talked about the innate depravity of mankind. 😉

Guest Godless
19 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Are we really going to go through this?  Mueller investigation is supposed to be for Russian Collusion.  Now, you wanna talk about criminals tied to campaigns?  How about a criminal at the ticket of the campaign?  Oh, that's right... exonerated by Comey without even the benefit of an investigation.  How about a stolen primary?  How about "wiretaps" by an administration into the opposition?

And they didn't even offer tax breaks.

So Mueller is supposed to ignore all the other crimes because he didn't find the specific crime he was looking for? 

Guest MormonGator
Just now, Godless said:

So Mueller is supposed to ignore all the other crimes because he didn't find the specific crime he was looking for? 

Remember @Godless-it all depends on what side of the fence you are on. If Trump was a democrat, the same people saying "Nothing to see folks, move along" would be calling for his impeachment. And in fairness, the ones calling for Trumps impeachment now would be saying "Nothing to see folks, move along." It's all so predictable. 

15 minutes ago, Grunt said:

When all candidates are moral cesspools I get more concerned with their policies.  Thus far, Trump's have been better than the alternative's.   I'll vote for him again.  

NOt me. I just want someone a little mellower. The country's figurative head is exploding over his style and I don't like everyone elses' innerds landing in my yard.