Do you get along with your Mother/Father in law?

Guest MormonGator

2 hours ago, JohnsonJones said:

Why are the Danes invading a House in Florida??

:viking:

Vikings! They get everywhere! Even Canada...

Researchers in Newfoundland and Labrador are finding evidence that may give more answers to a millennium-old mystery — just how far the Vikings reached into North America.

A second, more southern Viking site may have just been found in Newfoundland, according to research from an international team of archeologists working in the province.

Researcher Sarah Parcak told CBC News that her team has found evidence of a Norse-like hearth and eight kilograms of early bog iron in an area near the southwestern-most coast of Newfoundland.

On 8/27/2018 at 4:17 PM, MormonGator said:

Inspired by @NeuroTypicals "Dad post"

Without going into in depth family secrets and scandals, would you say you generally get along good with your Mother and Father in law? While I obviously don't know what they say when I'm not around, my in laws and I get along great, and my family likes @LadyGator much more than they like me! 

Both my father and mother-in-law have passed away within the last 3 years. They were wonderful and we got along very well. Though, when Classygent and I were first married my mother-in-law scrutinized my interactions and every move I made with my two young step-children. She had a bad relationship with her step-father, and I think she was afraid I would be the “wicked step-mother.” Several years before her death she told my husband that I was a blessing in their lives. I hope I was. Both my in-laws were a blessing in my life.

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, classylady said:

Both my father and mother-in-law have passed away within the last 3 years. They were wonderful and we got along very well. Though, when Classygent and I were first married my mother-in-law scrutinized my interactions and every move I made with my two young step-children. She had a bad relationship with her step-father, and I think she was afraid I would be the “wicked step-mother.” Several years before her death she told my husband that I was a blessing in their lives. I hope I was. Both my in-laws were a blessing in my life.

Sorry your recent losses @classylady 😞