The Compliment thread - Positive Feelings

JohnsonJones

On 9/25/2018 at 10:37 PM, Suzie said:

@beefche You have inspired me to try new recipes. Your macaroni and cheese recipe became one of my family's favorites. Now, a "veganized" version of it, hope it does not offend you. Thanks for such wonderful recipes. :)

I made some of this mac and cheese for my dad the other day. I always think of my mom when I make it, but that day I thought of you too. I wondered if you still made it. Glad to hear you do even if you've profaned the sanctity of "real" mac and cheese. Ha! 

4 minutes ago, beefche said:

I made some of this mac and cheese for my dad the other day. I always think of my mom when I make it, but that day I thought of you too. I wondered if you still made it. Glad to hear you do even if you've profaned the sanctity of "real" mac and cheese. Ha! 

Here's some comfort-food-flavored comfort food. Yum!

https://people.com/food/mac-and-cheese-candy-canes-archie-mcphee/

27 minutes ago, beefche said:

I couldn't avoid reading your comment without looking at your avatar lol.