Should L.D.S. support rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple?

DennisTate

Do you support the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple by Jews... and for Jews?

• Yes..... every word in Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 must come to pass.
    • No..... this could cause a war in the Middle East.... and each human life is a temple potentially for the Holy Spirit.
    • Yes
    • No
    • I am not certain.... but I am going to research this question further.

On my Facebook wall I posted the following statement this morning....... ....

"Could Latter day Saints play a major ambassadorial role between Christianity and Judaism? Latter day Saints would tend to take the testimony of near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava very, very seriously whereas a significant percentage of Orthodox Christians would tend to be offended by what he experienced. Personally.... I consider that Rabbi Alon Anava's near death experiencer reminds me of Matthew chapter four and his conclusions and teachings afterwards remind me of Matthew chapters five, six and seven. I have asked myself if perhaps Rabbi Alon Anava could be the final Elijah or perhaps another extremely important latter day figure?" And I got back this brilliant response from one of the most prolific writers living in Israel......

Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz: .... "Well, considering that the Mormons are one of the very few sects that have never killed, exiled, or set out to target Jews for conversion, maybe they are the key." (Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz)

• 3 weeks later...
Please imagine Latter day Saint young guys..... involved in a proposed treaty between the LDS and the nation of Israel........ .and two Latter day Saint young guys........ are in a Sumo style circle..... .if they can push the two or three or four young Israeli girls out of circle... .these LDS missionaries to Israel........ serve the time in the IDF for these Israeli girls????????? This idea has serious artistic value.... .and diplomatic value.......... and yes.. .economic value..... this is one that ......  may be interested in.........
Dennis Tate
tremendous pressure would be on these young Latter day Saints to represent their church with honour.... and wisdom.... and courage...... and defend Israel like Samson did......

And the REFEREES for this event should be from Japan....

http://beta.moshiach.com/tribes/ns/5.html
Edited by DennisTate
add link...

...... "Israeli girls are NOT obligated to serve in the army, if they do it’s only two years.
Marriage age was moved up to 18, so many religious girls break the rules and with their young religious husbands have to run from the secular police
I remember a couple 15 and 17 that were on the run, they eventually escaped to France where she stayed with his five kids and he returned alone" ( )

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 11:43 PM, Just_A_Guy said:

My understanding is that the mainline LDS position is that the LDS Church will be the ones spearheading the reconstruction of the temple foreseen by Ezekiel.  But seeing as how the Church appears to have no immediate plans to bring that to pass, I say the Jews are welcome to try it if they can.  If it brings about political instability leading to the end times — so much the better, as far as I’m concerned (I’m feeling a bit misanthropic at the moment, so apologies if I sound a bit flippant).

I have got to send you a personal message with some of the messages by a Mr. Aryeh Ben Menashe regarding the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapters forty to forty eight.....

but for the moment.....

I believe it was December of 1990..... but it could have been around December of 1991....
I was close to suicide.....
I had a bullet in the chamber of our 30.30......
I wanted to go to hell to find Azazel... whoever Azazel was..... and
i wanted to convince him to go to heaven........ and talk to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus about the hidden meaning in Leviticus 16:10 in the original Hebrew of Leviticus 16.......

I was praying and I had what might have been an open vision... but it had some similarities to a near death experience........
I saw a being who looked like the proverbial Pan..... human face... horns like a goat.... lower body like a goat.... around seven feet tall.... skinny......
torso of a man.....
He said to me.... "What doest thou here Elijah?"
I looked to the right and saw darkness... I looked to the left and saw darkness.... then I clued that he meant me..... . and I took the bullet out of the chamber of the 30.30......

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/auditions-for-the-role-of-elijah-needed.499830/page-3

Auditions for the role of Elijah needed....

and.....

Can the national debt of the USA be paid off in one year?

I believe that it can and.....

I have a theory on how the USA national debt could very simply be paid off
and I can think of several individuals who already have groups behind them who
are in a unique position to pull this off......
For example... President Russell Nelson of the Latter day Saints has fifty thousand
zealous young Mormons even now during a COVID 19 pandemic reaching out to
the lost to the best of their ability.......

and his church could scratch up somewhere around a hundred billion dollars if they ran into a potential
investment that he and the twelve prophetic leaders of the LDS movement agreed upon.

There are about sixteen million Mormons on this earth so I believe that a brilliant statement
made by Moses applies to them in a special way:

If the Latter day Saints were to create a new currency entitled perhaps the "Latter day Saint Volunteerism Hour" they could use it to pay off the national debt of the USA.... and even finance the artistic fulfillment of everything written by Moses........ for as many aspiring Noahide actors and actresses willing to take a step toward Judaism.......

President Nelson..... the population of Latter day Saints have reached the critical mass making the fulfillment of the "White Horse President Prophecy" possible...... .but it may be wiser to approach this from the angle of "The White Horse First Lady"......

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

Ecclesiastes 10:19
"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. "

Could it be possible for money to answer.......ALL modern world problems???????????!

https://www.facebook.com/ThirdHour.org/posts/10158665972822954

Beautiful recap of President Nelson's talk in the Women's Session of General Conference.

On 9/10/2018 at 9:54 PM, cathyyg said:

This will happen when God wants it to happen, and support or opposition from any group of people whatsoever is irrelevant.

In a more practical vein, Jews do not practice biblical Judaism. They practice Rabbinic Judaism. The Levitical laws pertaining to to ritual purity for priests and sacrifices in the Temple have, as much as is practical, been converted to Oral Law commandments for the masses or reinterpreted as applying to all Jews, not just the kohanim, the high priests. The home has replaced the Temple as the holy place for those commandments. There is no actual need or purpose for a Temple. Prayer and repentance has replaced animal sacrifice as a means of atonement, and Judaism ever going back to animal sacrifice is very improbable. 

That is a commonly held belief but it flies in the face of the question asked of the Prophet Elijah when he fled from Queen Jezebel's armies?

Could the prophet Elijah have altered history if he had NOT...

... RAN AWAY from Queen Jezebel and her armies?

In 1979 I was at the Worldwide Church of God Festival of Tabernacles / Sukkot in Charlottetown, P. E. I., (at least that is what it was called back in those days)..... .and a Pastor gave a sermon on I Kings chapter 18........ and added some bonus material.

His theory was that Elijah...... had a window of opportunity to set in motion a series of events that would have led to the restoration of the Northern Kingdom of Israel........ but....... in order to do it he had to NOT RUN AWAY TO MT. HOREB???????

Although I am Canadian and no expert at all on events in the USA... it does seem rather obvious that the USA is on the brink of something resembling a Civil War... .sort of.

I wrote something that I am hoping could be helpful to some gifted experts on this whole situation, (I am just a janitor who reads a lot).

Dr. Kevin Zadai, Prayer Secrets Level 1, Warrior Notes School of Ministry, lesson 4 :

... "Jesus said that this unbelieving world is not going to accept you, but He said, “Do not fear, for I have overcome the world.” What is it that is bothering you today? You might not think that you have access to the Father, but it has been provided to you. You might think that you cannot just go to the Father and ask Him for something. The first thing you should ask the Father is to open your eyes. Your relationship with God is going to drive out fear. You have to grasp that God is not limiting you. He has never limited you. The Holy Spirit came on the Day of Pentecost and took the ceiling off. You can go as high and as far as you want.

If you would believe, God would give you the ability to completely pay off our national debt. God has a way of paying off our debt in our country. There is a way to do it. God knows that secret. But instead of focusing on our country, what about focusing on your bills? What does the Holy Spirit want to tell you by pulling back a veil that will cause you to be debt-free within the year? That will happen if you believe. The Holy Spirit has so much more for you, but you have limited Him. Because you have limited Him, He can’t speak to you. Because of that, people that are prophetic can’t come to you and confirm what God has said because you won’t hear it.

You can trust God. Relationships that you are having trouble with can be resolved tomorrow morning. If you accept what God is saying, the Spirit of God will enforce a blessing in your life to the point where you will see your family members and friends start to respond. " (Dr. Kevin Zadai, Prayer Secrets Level 1, Warrior Notes School of Ministry, lesson 4 )

My own answer to the following poll can be known by the asterix.....

No

6 vote(s)
    66.7%

Yes

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. *

No.. it will take seven years and Ezekiel chapters forty to forty eight must be prepared for.

1 vote(s)
    11.1%

By this do you mean that the national debt of the USA is partly a practical joke???????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

.... what I volunteered for back in 1990 really scared me back then.... and I did not expect to still be alive in 2020... but here we are...... Now I feel that since our thirty years are up on Yom Kippur 2021 we need to discuss mentoring others to take over as a group of volunteer Yom Kippur goats........ Both Jewish scholars as well as Latter day Saint scholars could be quite interested in tackling this much as we did.... but of course Jewish thinkers will approach this somewhat differently than a Latter day Saint will tend to do......

Dear Dennis,
This event for me started in Norway when Time Magazine interviewed Arafat on a plane, Arafat saying he would take the line off their constitution saying Israel must be thrown in the sea. I saw the possibility for Peace as did many others.

Unfortunately I also noticed that when it came to finding the ways of God, I could rely on no one. So, being from a very privileged class, I told God, that I was not interested in all his gifts, I only wanted to serve him. I also told him that it was his decision if he would reveal to me my path or not. If he did not reveal it to me then I had no obligation what so ever to play his game (hang around on this fantasy world, where people always had a second motive for their actions).

I chose as a sign that he would send me a hand written note with a 17 on it. No matter that I didn’t know Hebrew at the time, I would study that note until I understood it. Only this would I believe. In the mean time: I WOULD GO INTO THE DESERT TAKING NO WATER AS A YOM KIPPOUR GOAT AND IF I DIED DOING SO, it was his responsibility not mine, I could at least carry some sins off for mankind.

What follows next is a series of miracles including traveling back to Jerusalem with Bob Simon (of blessed memory) and his film crew. I returned to the western wall and there someone sold me a book in English for 5,-₪ with this Hebrew letter on its cover.

My goat offering was probably accepted because my duffel bag fell off me into the canyon by the Dead Sea at the most dangerous point of my journey. As I left that spot I found a long goat horn, from a goat that had certainly lost its life at that very place. I had travelers checks in the bag so I was able to retrieve some of the losses. This is a short account of what happened. I was 27, it was the very day of the signing of the Oslo Peace Accords and the first day of the first Intifada.

Mordecai Spiro

Once a discussion is on page five... there is a level of privacy that allows for somewhat greater artistic freedom there.... This morning I got the question.....

do you think the angels sin has to do with the existence of evil today

Near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai was shown that Covering Cherub Halel ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil....... even though it was not for him to eat. In Latin his name was translated as Lucifer.

I could be wrong.... . and my apologies to whatever degree I am in error.... but the name "Azazel" is in Leviticus 16:10 and I suspect strongly.... that whoever Azazel is he will play a role similar to General Abner who led the northern kingdom of Israel, the ten tribes..... over to King David......

I suspect that the long term plan of G-d for Azazel will be that he will be like an Apostle Paul who persecuted Christians and Jews and anybody led by G-d for millennia... but..... at the time of a modern Yom Kippur event.... he will repent... .and the kingdom of Satan will be divided..... and will fall.

I have reason to believe that a step was taken in that direction back in 1990......

My dad passed on January 1, 1990 and by Yom Kippur of that year I offered to
become a "volunteer Yom Kippur goat" ... .whatever that meant.... .and I would come back an infinite number of times..... and I would pay off the debt / guilt of Azazel.......
and expand the kingdom of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus into the realm of the afterlife / Hades that Azazel has been in.......

I would truly be honoured if you would ask any difficult question that you can think of in this discussion......

Auditions for the role of Elijah needed....

DennisTate said: 
I have decided to submit my own audition
because in either 2001 or 2002 I was given valid
reason to wonder if I had participated in a major
"appeasing of the wrath of the L-rd" event back in
1990 - 1995????

For the record.... I am convinced that the G-d of Abraham/ HaShem/ YHWH
obeys H-s own advice and is raising up at least seven or eight
major Elijah types of leaders at this time in history.

If my understanding is correct, from Yom Kippur 2016 to the day before
Yom Kippur 2017 may be the real Jubilee year in which the stage can be set
for the paying off of all the national and personal debts of Israelis...... and all of her
true allies.

This may sound strange..... .but I would absolutely love it if you would compete with me...... "a film devoid of conflict is boring" (R. W.)

http://www.politicalforum.com/index...n-days-of-awe-and-national-repentance.479112/

Yom Kippur/ The Day of Atonement, ten days of awe and national repentance.

Please feel total freedom to criticize anything in what I wrote that The Holy Spirit tells you is off somewhat........
it is very important that I allow the Holy Spirit to get the flies out of my ointment before I go into the next phase of my life.......

The least Christian should have at least something of a "John the Baptist" calling on their lives.......

After all the strange praying that I've done especially since 1990.... I have a view on the To Do List of the final Elijah that is different from the average Christian......

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/26048.htm

Who broughtest down kings to destruction, and brokest easily their power in pieces, and the glorious from their bed. [7] Who heardest judgment in Sina, and in Horeb the judgments of vengeance. [8] Who anointedst kings to penance, and madest prophets successors after thee. [9] Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob.

Near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai was shown that the Book of Enoch should be taken seriously...... details about who Azazel was is in there...... he was "king of the Watchers"... .and he was a "son of G-d".....

I believe that the final Elijah in his calling to "Restore all Things" may be involved in the repentance of Azazel king of the Watchers..... in the division and fall of the kingdom of Satan.... and the fall of the kingdom of Satan.......

An obvious question comes to mind.....  does the "restoration of all things" include The Temple of King Solomon being restored?

Does the "restoration of all things" include the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapters forty to forty eight so that the deserts of the land of Israel are turned green?

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/nt/matt/17?lang=eng

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things."

• 3 weeks later...

Will a percentage of Latter day Saints soon wish to behave somewhat more like Jews on the annual Jewish Holy Days?

Would this be especially true for Latter day Saints who in the near future may live in Israel?

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/zech/14?lang=eng

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

15 aAnd so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 ¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

So why might a significant number of Latter day Saints be welcomed to live in Israel?

Perhaps because many Jewish scholars know that the time is coming for Jewish scholars to do outreach to the Gentile nations and...... Latter day Saints are in a position to assist with this important project.

• 1 month later...
For the record I happen to personally think that the guy in this video is incorrect..... but I am biased.... and this video is interesting and is really worth looking at and considering.  

So why might a significant number of Latter day Saints be welcomed to live in Israel?

Many Jewish teachers such as Rabbi Alon Anava know that they are supposed to do outreach to the Gentile nations. Latter day Saints could assist in this.

Proposal for LDS Noahide Movement on Saturdays at many wards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 11:43 PM, Just_A_Guy said:

My understanding is that the mainline LDS position is that the LDS Church will be the ones spearheading the reconstruction of the temple foreseen by Ezekiel.  But seeing as how the Church appears to have no immediate plans to bring that to pass, I say the Jews are welcome to try it if they can.  If it brings about political instability leading to the end times — so much the better, as far as I’m concerned (I’m feeling a bit misanthropic at the moment, so apologies if I sound a bit flippant).

Now things are starting to get really, really, really interesting!!!  It is NO COINCIDENCE THAT YOU NOW HAVE A BYU CAMPUS IN JERUSALEM AND.... there are rumours of their being TWO ARKS OF THE COVENANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the Orthodox Jews build their temple. We will do the same, and "the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to HIS temple."

In a September 1935, article in the National Geographic magazine, L. Roberts recorded his interviews with various priests in different parts of Ethiopia who consistently told the same story. They recounted that the Queen of Sheba had visited King Solomon and had had "a child", Menelik I. Solomon educated the lad in Jerusalem until he was nineteen years old. The boy then returned to Ethiopia with a large group of Jews, taking with him the true Ark of the Covenant.
The Ethiopian official national epic known as the Glory of the Kings (Kebra-Nagasi) contains an amazing story which offers an explanation of what happened to the Ark of the Covenant. In addition, there are several Ethiopian murals which tell how the Ark and the Tablets of the Law were taken to Ethiopia for safekeeping by Prince Menelik I. ..... The Queen of Sheba, his mother, had died and the prince prepared to leave Jerusalem to return twenty-five hundred miles to his native country to become its king.

Prince Menelik bore an uncanny resemblance in beauty and regal bearing to his father. King Solomon wanted to give him a replica of the Ark to take with him to Ethiopia because the long distance would prevent him from ever again worshipping at the temple in Jerusalem.

However Prince Menelik was concerned with the growing apostasy of Israel and the fact that his father, Solomon was now allowing idols to be placed in the Temple to please his pagan wives. King Solomon gave the prince a going-away banquet and after the priests were filled with wine, Menelik and his loyal associates switched arks and left the replica in its place in the Holy of Holies.// (Grant Jeffrey, [page 115, Armageddon, Appointment with Destiny).

My suggestion is a WIN - WIN - WIN - WIN - WIN - WIN SCENARIO WHERE LATTER DAY SAINTS LED BY STUDENTS AND FACULTY AT BYU IN JERUSALEM MAKE A PROPOSED TREATY TO THE NATION OF ISRAEL.... AS WELL AS TO THE PALESTINIANS... AS WELL AS TO THE ENTIRE ISLAMIC WORLD... AS WELL AS TO ALL EIGHT BILLION RESIDENTS OF THIS PLANET!!!!!!????

This title will give you an update of one possible direction that this basic idea could be taken off in.....

"Is Israel facing the biggest Passover since 31 C.E?"
"A film devoid of conflict is boring." (R. W.)

The Jewish people are arguably in one of the most serious divisions that they have faced in ninety years. Adolf Hitler warned the German people that there were special diseases that they could catch from Germans of Jewish descent..... and a conflict is brewing in the nation of Israel that could remind us of that situation in several important ways.

I believe that this is arguably good news for the nation of Israel and I believe that this sets Israeli English language film makers up in such a way that they could well take over the number one position of producing big bucks movies and many other genre's of English language films.... but I admit it... this is not without risk and will likely not be so easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up this morning with a rather important idea in mind that I have been praying about since 1990... .but especially since 2015........

Thank you for praying for me.....
I woke up this morning with a plan that should result  in saving a minimum of a million lives over the long term......
but it could save well over a billion lives.........
and also much cattle........
because it results in the building of two temples in Israel......
at least, if not three......

one temple is near the Gihon Spring......
one is several kilometers outside Jerusalem as the best location for the central part of the Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex........

the possible third one is wherever the Jerusalem Sanhedrin chooses..... the choice is theirs.......

YOU SIR... have played a role in my life that is somewhat comparable to the Prophet Elijah according to Orthodox Jewish scholar Yair Davidiy......
YOU SIR.....  have produced the mind set of a Danite, partial Zeraite Jew..... Ephrayimite...... who is willing to try his best to go all the way with
the role of a modern metaphorical "Yom Kippur goat" who most will consider to be a rival to Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus but.......

that will be because almost nobody knows what in the world I am trying to say in some of my more important writings......

almost nobody knows how truly HUMAN Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus actually was........

Oh... near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava would be a definite possible rival to your Elijah calling Sir!!!!!!

Rabbi Alon Anava also stirred me up.....
and got me thinking of what a modern "Cyrus" type of political leader might just attempt in order to save the lives of a billion people.......?????????

Your question ......  is inspired......
I have to be willing to at least attempt to fulfill Isaiah chapter fifty three in order to actually fulfill the role of a volunteer Yom Kippur goat which was an offer that I made to HaShem back in 1990..........

I believe that you will wish to forward this message by e-mail to a Jewish scholar friend of yours.....
who you believe would have an exceptional understanding of Isaiah chapter fifty three....
as well as the topic of building the Jewish people at least two if not three temples meant to have a foundation
similar, (actually identical)..... to the one made by Zerubbabel......
and a temple similar , (or preferably identical)... to the one made by King Solomon.......

For years now I have been praying and asking HaShem to show me how to finish off my offer from 1990??????

Edited by DennisTate
delete one word due to identity....

Back in 2012 or 2013 I was given several predictions by a woman who I consider to be a Latter day Saint prophetess.  One of them was that my spirit was "blessed with the authority to destroy chaos."

She also predicted that Mr. Mitt Romney had the "Mangle of Darius" which can be extremely useful in causing a boom in the economy of Israel that should be significantly led by the faculty and student population of Brigham Young University in Jerusalem.  

In 2015 a Pentecostal Prophetess told me that I had "The Mantle of Cyrus" and that is now finally in 2021 that is beginning to make some sense to me.

You may wish to see this Sir?

This is on a Latter day Saint discussion forum and they already have a campus of Brigham Young University there in Jerusalem.

In my opinion they are one of the most probable groups of people to be willing to initiate a seven year minimum treaty with the nation of Israel and with
the Jerusalem Sanhedrin that will result in the construction of at least two if not three Jewish temples......
According to Mr. Yair Davidiy I am partly a Danite... . and truly... we have  a thought and behaviour pattern that can be compared with a "snake in the grass"..... but that is not a totally negative characteristic..... there is a positive side to that prophecy by our great, great, great.... .grandfather Jacob / Yacob on our ancestor Dan......

Should L.D.S. support rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple?

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

Overall the citizens of the USA have been exceptionally good neighbours to the people of Israel.....

not perfect neighbours... but still quite exceptional......

and the Latter day Saints stand out as being perhaps one of the least anti-Semitic denominations of Christianity in America.  (It is notable that Latter day Saints also were against Slavery at at a time when being against slavery could get an American killed..... plus they were against genocide on the First Nations tribes of the USA and Canada at a time when being against genocide on the First Nations tribes could also get a Latter day Saint killed)!

Yair Davidiy

https://www.britam.org/messiah.html

Since the founding of the State of Israel in 1948 the USA has often helped protect the State of Israel from destruction. The USA has not however really helped Israel expand her borders. On the contrary the USA has often forced Israel to give up territories it had liberated and to constrict her borders, but maybe that will change. Maybe the USA and Britain will help Israel expand her borders in the future as the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH is supposed to do. Ingathers the Exiles “Kol HaTor” says [2.40] “His [i.e. Joseph’s] bow abode in strength” (Genesis 49;24). This should be an important principle for us. We have to stand obstinately strong in the holy work of gathering in the exiles which is the task of the first redeemer [i.e. of  the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]. Purifies the Land of Israel “Kol HaTor” says [2.41] “And Joseph was governor over the land” (Genesis 42;6). This means he will overcome all the forces of impurity. This is one of the great tasks of the First Redeemer [of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]: to extirpate the spirit of impurity from the country by means of settling the Holy Land. When the Holy Land is not settled [with Israelites] a spirit of impurity settles over it.  [When the Holy Land is settled with Israelites the Land becomes pure]. Joshua ben Nun Was a Forerunner “Kol HaTor” says [2.44] 

The First Redeemer [MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH] fights against Amalek with total warfare…[he fights against the forces of anti-Semitism]. This was the task of Joshua ben Nun who was [a forerunner and ancestor of] the Messiah Son of Joseph. Aroused by Elijah “Kol HaTor” says [2.71] “Behold I will send you my prophet Elijah…and he will return the hearts of the fathers to their sons” (Malachi 4). One of the tasks of Elijah is to arouse the spirit of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Comment:

[Malachi 4:5] BEHOLD, I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET BEFORE THE COMING OF THE GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD: [Malachi 4:6] AND HE SHALL TURN THE HEART OF THE FATHERS TO THE CHILDREN, AND THE HEART OF THE CHILDREN TO THEIR FATHERS, LEST I COME AND SMITE THE EARTH WITH A CURSE.

Step one:

BYU staff and faculty collaborate to award some variation of the "Origin of Life Prize" to Chaim Henry Tejman M. D. who has done an amazing website that I consider sets the stage for Theistic Evolutionary Theory........

My suggestion is to make the award a serious number... so that the Israeli newspaper articles on the award attract attention.......

More information here:

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

The idea of HaShem / The G-d of Abraham learning or in a sense "evolving" over infinite time in the past sets the stage for a MASSIVE INCREASE IN THE THEORETICAL VALUATION PLACED ON HUMAN LIFE....... and on all life for that matter......  even cattle!!!!!

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/book/life1.htm

"The essential matter from which our universe is created is energetic matter. It behaves like living matter, creating every known entity, including living objects and even thought (which occurs through energetic matter–wave interaction). The essential structure of energetic matter is high-energy (concentrated energetic matter) electro-magnetic waves (picture above). This simple structure is the basis of everything: every energetic formation and the universe. In picture 2, we see that the DNA (double helix) of all living formations has the same structure as waves: two loops of the same energetic matter, behaving according to the same rules." (Dr. Chaim Tejman)

Edited by DennisTate
spelling... and add link.....

For the elderly residents of this remote Russian village, train driver Boris Petrovich and his ramshackle railway are the only link to the outside world - he's their narrow-gauge guardian angel.

In my opinion another Russian has set the stage for the total recovery of the world economy after this COVID 19 pandemic.

• 4 weeks later...
This is a good time to think outside the box and create a new type of career that would tend to appeal to people who are willing to lose their job in order to make their own decisions related to their health! The fact that the nation of Israel is somewhat in the centre of this conflict gives Israel a head start on figuring out ways to turn this conflict into a positive. "A film devoid of conflict is boring." (R.W.) Muslims, Christians, Jews and all others who value freedom of choice are now forced to come together more and discuss ways to cooperate to solve what could become a serious conflict.

I've been in correspondence with Latter day Saints since 2018 and I believe that
they are in a unique position to significantly decrease the level of hostility in the Middle East
due to their tendency to identify with the Lost Tribes of Israel which put them in a special position
to perhaps be willing to trade homes with Palestinians living in the West Bank or perhaps with Muslims living in
any part of Israel who might be willing to
move to wherever a particular LDS family happened to be living?

Latter day Saints already have an agreement with the Jewish Rabbi's in Israel to not proselytize to Jews
but..... Latter day Saints may even be willing to join in some variation of the Noahide Movement that
is like a Jewish outreach to the Gentile world.

A near death experiencer in 1992 was given a series of visions related to bringing peace to the Middle East that
would have obvious "artistic value" that can be transformed into "educational value, diplomatic value and yes economic value" in
the form of reality film projects where Latter day Saints end up living in Israel......
having traded places with an Israeli family who would prefer to live wherever those Latter day Saints happened to have their home.

Now we are in a position to even liven things up further if the Latter day Saints could make an agreement with the nation of China to
pay a ransom for Uighur Muslims who perhaps become students at BYU in Jerusalem, or at any BYU campus.

It is obvious that the nation of China sure does not want Uighur Muslims living in their nation so this presents a special
opportunity to set in motion something that could alter the formula in the Middle East because...... if the LDS had an agreement that
rescued thousand and soon tens of thousands and soon hundreds of thousands of Uighur Muslims and moved them out of China.....
I suspect that Uighur Muslims who have been saved from a modern Holocaust would tend to be very difficult to convince to
become "suicide bombers" due to their level of thankfulness for their new nation that may accept them?

For the record I personally could not catch onto the logic for "God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land" until I read "Way of Holiness and the Sacred Hoop"
by the same near death experiencer.

It has been estimated that the Latter day Saints church could come up with a hundred billion dollars if they had to
and I believe that they would be open to a variation of Theistic Evolutionary Theory that would tend to lay a foundation
for the idea that perhaps each human life has something like infinite value to a Creator composed of fundamental or nearly
fundamental energy who was "evolving" and learning over infinite time even before the last major Big Bang type event.
Investing in saving human lives through some variation of "art" could potentially transform and boost the world economy
out of this COVID 19 economic slump that fits with the two factors need for a time of hyperinflation.
1. print extra money
2. DRAMATICALLY REDUCE PRODUCTIVITY

This is a basic idea that Agnostics, Atheists, Latter day Saints, Jews, Muslims and many other people all over the world could potentially cooperate to some degree on. I have in mind a new genre of film entitled "semi-reality science fiction" that deals with the predictions of the Jewish, Christian, Muslim and other prophecies for the latter days or last hour that........ create acting jobs and address some of the circumstances that might tend to produce WWIII.

Here is an ancient Islamic prediction that I believe Agnostics, Atheists, Muslims, Jews, Christians and many other people could cooperate on:

" Book 005, Number 2208:
"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers."
SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 25: The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab)

Edited by DennisTate
add quotation tags

• 3 weeks later...

This website is exceptional.  

http://ezekiel-temple.narod.ru/

A book of prophet Ezekiel

Chapters 40  - 48:

The vision of the Temple

and the City

"The LORD is there"

(Yahweh Shammah)

Since many have no idea that a description of the Temple given by Ezekiel is realistic, as many suggest that the temple described in the book of Ezekiel should be understood spiritually, here we give an accurate model of the Temple. All dimensions are taken directly from the text of the book of Ezekiel. We show how realistic the incarnation of the Temple, described by prophet. You can yourself download the file model of the Ezekiel's Temple, and you can use a program Google SketchUp, you can verify the accuracy of the model by comparing it with the temple described by Ezekiel. And you also make sure that the Temple can not be built in historic Jerusalem. That is, the only correct way to implement the prophecy of Ezekiel - to build a Temple where the Lord showed this Temple to the prophet: in the south of Israel on a hillside next to the bed of the stream, which flows into the Dead Sea near En Gedi.