The Doctor Is In

mirkwood

@mirkwood, I thought of you when my husband begged me to watch The Nun with him.  I didn't go.  I told him to reach out to you but he didn't believe that there's such a guy I know named mirkwood who would go with him to any horror show.  He ended up going alone and he was sad but enjoyed the movie.  He is currently seeking movie-companions to Hellfest and that new Mike Myers movie.  There's no way I'm going to those either.  So please go with him.

Guest MormonGator
16 minutes ago, mirkwood said:

@anatess2 The Nun and Hellfest are on my to watch list.  My son who hates horror movies informed me this weekend that he would like to go see The Nun with me.

A friend of mine saw the Nun and said it was terrible. 

4 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

I have gone target shooting with these:

image.png.1c1af81e0e71c69333d7d8e9562cac67.png

image.thumb.png.6902d74c9759fd54fd9f7bb990eabacc.png

A couple of years ago, it seemed like all the rage at the local shooting range was shooting posters featuring buxom and scantily clad young women being attacked by decaying zombies. Clearly, I was not a part of the target audience (so to speak). I brought one home to show off my marksmanship, but I kept it rolled up as an alternative to hiding the children. My wife was unimpressed. So, having failed to impress her with my manly marksmanship, I roundfiled the poster. It's just as well; she's probably a better shot than I am, anyway.

1 hour ago, Vort said:

A couple of years ago, it seemed like all the rage at the local shooting range was shooting posters featuring buxom and scantily clad young women being attacked by decaying zombies. Clearly, I was not a part of the target audience (so to speak). I brought one home to show off my marksmanship, but I kept it rolled up as an alternative to hiding the children. My wife was unimpressed. So, having failed to impress her with my manly marksmanship, I roundfiled the poster. It's just as well; she's probably a better shot than I am, anyway.

Last Christmas, my gun enthusiast son got a Christmas present of 2 packs of target posters - both packs had very pretty women like you'd see in motorcycle calendars but not scantily clad.  One pack had zombies for bad guys the other pack had what looks like terrorists or ninjas depending on how you look at it.