One Passenger in this World

OnePassenger

Moin, how we say in Hamburg, Germany. One might get the meaning of what I wanna say. God is the Almighty, and what can I say more? I've tried to improve my English, and I hope I haven't wasted my time. I hopefully guess I haven't. Is there any way to deny God's almightyness  - yes there is - to deny the way HE cares for us? Be aware, be aware. The Fallen Angel never sleeps. Amen.

Welcome OnPassenger!  I work for a German corporation but I can't speak German... to the frustration of my workmates.  They put up with me because the first time Euro Cup happened after I joined their workplace, my team - Spain - beat the heck out of the Germans and I didn't rub it in their faces... I consoled them in their time of grief.  :)

14 minutes ago, zil said:

Welcome, @OnePassenger!  (Or, willkommen, if you prefer. ;) No, I don't speak German.  Hopefully google didn't screw that up. :D)

No, "willkommen" is well alright. It's not screwed up, it's just German, like English "welcome"

9 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Welcome OnPassenger!  I work for a German corporation but I can't speak German... to the frustration of my workmates.  They put up with me because the first time Euro Cup happened after I joined their workplace, my team - Spain - beat the heck out of the Germans and I didn't rub it in their faces... I consoled them in their time of grief.  :)

Take it easy - German is not God's own language, anyway. 😅

17 minutes ago, OnePassenger said:

Take it easy - German is not God's own language, anyway. 😅

"As we increase in faith, we also must increase in faithfulness. Earlier I quoted a German author who lamented the destruction of Dresden. He also penned the phrase “Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser: Man tut es.” For those who do not speak the celestial language, this is translated as “There is nothing good unless you do it".  - Uchtdorf

37 minutes ago, Chilean said:

Gutentag! Don't know how to spell that. But I can also say: Buenos días!! In Spanish!!!
Welcome!

Spanish is a great language. In Hamburg we usually speak Spanish in the morning, French for dinner, and the propeths' or celestial language, as Brigham Young once was confirmed to speak by Joseph Smith, in the evening. Between all that we speak German, quite a primitive language - just not to be unmentioned. 🤨

Edited by OnePassenger

22 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

"As we increase in faith, we also must increase in faithfulness. Earlier I quoted a German author who lamented the destruction of Dresden. He also penned the phrase “Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser: Man tut es.” For those who do not speak the celestial language, this is translated as “There is nothing good unless you do it".  - Uchtdorf

Maybe that's right. But what means doing? Jesus once said that if your thoughts were bad (you certainly know that citation) , you practise adultery only by this, for example. It starts with your thoughts. When your  thoughts are good, in harmony with God, and you were too weak to bring your ideas into practice, nevertheless, wouldn't that be good? We should take a further view of that what we call reality. Thoughts are real. Reality might be thoughts. Our dreams seem to be irrational, but within our dreams we sometimes are close to God - sometimes close to HIS fallen son - and in the last case those dreams are the best ones to wake up from as early as you can. Amen.

Edited by OnePassenger

52 minutes ago, OnePassenger said:

Maybe that's right. But what means doing? Jesus once said that if your thoughts were bad (you certainly know that citation) , you practise adultery only by this, for example. It starts with your thoughts. When your  thoughts are good, in harmony with God, and you were too weak to bring your ideas into practice, nevertheless, wouldn't that be good? We should take a further view of that what we call reality. Thoughts are real. Reality might be thoughts. Our dreams seem to be irrational, but within our dreams we sometimes are close to God - sometimes close to HIS fallen son - and in the last case those dreams are the best ones to wake up from as early as you can. Amen.

What means doing?  Speak in German, the celestial language.  :D

9 hours ago, anatess2 said:

What means doing?  Speak in German, the celestial language.  :D

doing = tätigen...? Too much of an honor. Maybe the clever language, as far as a language can be clever... 😀 What I mean is that behind a seemingly good deed there can be a bad intention. By the way, reduced to the fundamental level of this universe, which is  the quantum world, thoughts are not so different from deeds. Both are meaningless constellations, maybe swinging patterns that have no particular significance in that hidden world of events.

Edited by OnePassenger