25 LDS Memes that Are TOO REAL

Third Hour

1. When you're barely holding it together at a stake dance... 2. Utah County drivers, amirite? 3. Probs why dragonfruit is so pretty but tastes like DIRT 4. When you gotta play ball but you also fancy 5. That EFY crush of the week drama got me like 😱 6. Micheal Scott is my spirit animal 7. That turtleneck is probably hiding rage veins TBH 8. When you gotta know if your date is progressing or needs to be dropped 9. Font vibes. #accurate 10. When you're ready to shout "Amen" but not in a good way 11. When that boy be lookin' like a snack 12. BRB drowning my sorrows in ice cream 13. Alternate caption: "Me being pushed out of heaven and through the veil" 14. We doin' WHAT now?! 15. When you know that God knows that you know but you don't wanna know 16. Watch me disappear when you ask for a prayer volunteer: a magic trick 17. "I want someone to like me" "I like you" "Ew, not you" 18. Just being realistic about the future... 19. When you need a quick...

View the full article