Who will Dance to Heaven...?

OnePassenger

• 1 year later...
On 9/23/2018 at 6:00 PM, OnePassenger said:

No more to say  -  they're more than heaven. Dancing is their spirit.

I am not saying what my means that there was a fall, since I still have questions!, though I do view the fall as negative. But the dancing will be each of his 144k with his girl. In context of Eden, how I understand what He showed me, we are made in his image, which is elohim, and the Image of God. His image is male and Female, of He and Mother of whose image we are made. Female is the core of male,  just as she is His core and all the love. And each female soul of His is the same image, where the male speaks the word (his female), and it is not a higher and lower but a very pretty dance. Many ask why in scripture 'no one sees God'. My understanding is that that line refers to she... she is referred to not Him by that line, and of course no one sees her but Him.  Just as for each male, his family and relationship is private. This is why there are 144k sons going to heaven (as the first,  at the Change) and no mention is made of the 144k females, yet of course each girl is going with her male who God gave her to. After the change, the 144k will help many more millions upon this earth to go Home. That said, I'm not saying females are hidden or how that works... only having seen a glimpse... I use that expression as analogy of the family, since the family is private and yet are with all the others and share and love God with many others, together.

Edited by e v e

On 2/7/2020 at 10:40 PM, e v e said:

I am not saying what my means that there was a fall, since I still have questions!, though I do view the fall as negative. But the dancing will be each of his 144k with his girl. In context of Eden, how I understand what He showed me, we are made in his image, which is elohim, and the Image of God. His image is male and Female, of He and Mother of whose image we are made. Female is the core of male,  just as she is His core and all the love. And each female soul of His is the same image, where the male speaks the word (his female), and it is not a higher and lower but a very pretty dance. Many ask why in scripture 'no one sees God'. My understanding is that that line refers to she... she is referred to not Him by that line, and of course no one sees her but Him.  Just as for each male, his family and relationship is private. This is why there are 144k sons going to heaven (as the first,  at the Change) and no mention is made of the 144k females, yet of course each girl is going with her male who God gave her to. After the change, the 144k will help many more millions upon this earth to go Home. That said, I'm not saying females are hidden or how that works... only having seen a glimpse... I use that expression as analogy of the family, since the family is private and yet are with all the others and share and love God with many others, together.

I have read that the Third Heaven...... in many ways is so much higher than the first heaven that Adam and Eve experienced before the fall that we are going to be astonished when we move on to the higher invisible dimensions and are shown about this.  

3 hours ago, DennisTate said:

I have read that the Third Heaven...... in many ways is so much higher than the first heaven that Adam and Eve experienced before the fall that we are going to be astonished when we move on to the higher invisible dimensions and are shown about this.  

i understand the fall to be a horrible thing. That is my starting point. 

Edited by e v e

1 hour ago, e v e said:

i understand the fall to be a horrible thing. That is my starting point. 

That is a good and necessary starting point but I believe that we are going to be shocked when we find out how valuable our most stupid mistakes and selfish errors are over the long term in assisting Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in restoring lost souls.  But.. .we need to repent and give these sins and errors over to our Messiah who can turn them into a lesson for others...... much as Paul being a persecutor of the early Messianic Jewish movement became a positive.......  once he repented.  

This is a near death experience account by a Latter day Saint and it gets into topics that most denominations of Christianity will not touch..... but I think that this is very accurate:

https://www.near-death.com/science/experts/widdison-and-lundahl.html

"Oh, you're quite wrong," he said. "We have hospitals here full of injured and crippled souls - the result of their hard faring on Earth - who need nursing back to health and building up into full stature before they can start their work up here."