A question about modesty and exercising

Opal

9 hours ago, jerome1232 said:

Hopefully this isn't too off topic, but that almost sounds like you don't believe in a literal resurrection, is that your belief? I'm not familiar with Mennonite belief's. Forgive me if I am mistaken about your religion, I'm on mobile and it doesn't display it next to your name like it does on a computer so I am going off of memory.

Whoa!  @Styln is mennonite?  Is that the one that is like Amish except they use electricity?  I'd love to know more about it!

19 hours ago, jerome1232 said:

Hopefully this isn't too off topic, but that almost sounds like you don't believe in a literal resurrection, is that your belief? I'm not familiar with Mennonite belief's. Forgive me if I am mistaken about your religion, I'm on mobile and it doesn't display it next to your name like it does on a computer so I am going off of memory.

I am not going to answer what you think, what almost sounds like something, in your own thinking mind, or miscued interpretation of what I wrote, sorry friend. And I do not represent all Mennonite beliefs, sorry again. Please forgive me for not engaging your question.

Styln 

10 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Whoa!  @Styln is mennonite?  Is that the one that is like Amish except they use electricity?  I'd love to know more about it!

Yes, we Mennonite & Amish are anabaptist cousins, some live old order, some have adopted everyday technology, such as the use of power grid services.

Stylin 

1 hour ago, Styln said:

I am not going to answer what you think, what almost sounds like something, in your own thinking mind, or miscued interpretation of what I wrote, sorry friend. And I do not represent all Mennonite beliefs, sorry again. Please forgive me for not engaging your question.

Styln 

I was just curious what your beliefs were, I've never met a Mennonite before. From your post it seemed like you didn't believe in resurrection so I was asking to clarify my own understanding of what  you said and to learn about your beliefs, I have no intention of debating them or telling you are wrong about this or that. I also do understand each individual will vary to some degree from the group to which they belong (just look at this thread) 

If you don't want to share that's fine. I was just curious is all. Since you said my thought was misconstrued I take it that I did not understand you correctly.

On 9/27/2018 at 10:16 AM, Opal said:

I’m not endowed but when I am endowed I plan to take off my garments while I exercise out of respect for the garment.

What I’m wondering is this: Is it appropriate to wear short shorts and a tank top while exercising?

I live in Arizona and getting my heart rate up makes me feel too hot to bear.

Typical workout clothing is not breathable enough fabric to me.

I know this is a bit of a personal decision but I need some advice and doctrine about this topic.

When we swim we wear swimsuits that show off a lot of skin but that’s appropriate?

Is wearing short shorts and a tank top while exercising still inappropriate?

Should I err on the side of caution?

Let me know your thoughts.

I live by the three S' with regards to garment wearing, I wear at all times with these exceptions:

Sports

Swimming

Sex

Does exercise fall under the sports category? it does for me but your mileage may vary.

3 hours ago, omegaseamaster75 said:

I live by the three S' with regards to garment wearing, I wear at all times with these exceptions:

Sports

Swimming

Sex

Does exercise fall under the sports category? it does for me but your mileage may vary.

My only question is how do you get clean in the shower?

On 9/30/2018 at 12:32 PM, SpiritDragon said:

problematicness

On 9/30/2018 at 12:43 PM, The Folk Prophet said:

Word of the day. 

On 10/2/2018 at 6:10 PM, The Folk Prophet said:

likelier

:D

Edited by Guest

On 10/5/2018 at 4:26 PM, omegaseamaster75 said:

That falls under either one of the last 2 S's 

OK.  That's something that I did NOT expect coming from you.  But I would give it 12 likes, if I could.

Edited by Guest