Fall-Inspired Treats You Need at Your Next FHE

It's fall — and that means your days are going to be full of leaf-crunching, finally pulling out those cozy sweaters you've been staring at wistfully all summer long, and most importantly, PUMPKIN EVERYTHING. Unless you're not into pumpkin, which is fine too — more for me. *wipes drool off chin* In any case, these dessert recipes are sure to be a hit at your next Family Home Evening no matter what fall flavors you're into. Enjoy! Sea Salt Butterscotch Cookies via Cookies and Cups Okay, my mouth is literally watering just looking at this picture. These cookies are the perfect mixture of sweet and salty: sea salt and pretzels + chocolate and butterscotch chips. You need to make these ASAP and also, invite me over. Thanks. Get the recipe here. Caramel Apple Dump Cake via The Novice Chef I'm OBSESSED with dump cakes, despite their gross sounding name. (I'll never forget the first time I told my dad I made a peach dump cake: "You made a peach WHAT cake??") They are so easy and tasty...

View the full article