How Much Is Too Much

let’s roll

Have any of you established any personal limits or guidelines regarding how often you’re on this site and how long you stay on once you’re on?

I’m new to the site and getting up to speed on both the breadth of topics and the names and personalities of different posters.

I’ve found many threads to be thought-provoking and helpful.

I usually check in two or three times during the day for 10-15 minutes when there’s a lull in my work schedule and then maybe in the evening for another 30-45 minutes.  When I get on, I typically use the Activity function to identify new comments on the 3 to 4 threads I’m following.  And then take a minute to browse for new threads that might be interesting.

As I do so, I note that there are a number of posters who make posts, seemingly uninterrupted, over as much as a 7 to 8 hour period.

I’m curious as to whether folks plan to be on the site for that long or just get caught up in the dialogue.

I reiterate the question I posed at the beginning of this post: Would those who have established personal limits or guidelines regarding how often you’re on the site and how long you stay on be willing to share those with us?

I check it when I have time throughout the day.  Sometimes I have more time, sometimes I have less time.

There are times when I leave it up by accident where I suppose it may seem I'm on it for a very long time.  Normally that's when I'm doing something away from the computer and forgot to close down the browser.

Some days I seem to have plenty of time, others I am almost never on the site.

Welcome to the world of mobile devices.  You can Mormonhub anywhere while flitting to and fro...  I can even do it in the car.  Because, both my kids now drive!  My taxi-driver duties are Oh-Ver!  Yeay me!  Mormonhub is a tad bit more spiritually uplifting than Bejeweled.

Edited by anatess2

On 10/5/2018 at 6:53 AM, anatess2 said:

Welcome to the world of mobile devices.  You can Mormonhub anywhere while flitting to and fro...  I can even do it in the car.  Because, both my kids now drive!  My taxi-driver duties are Oh-Ver!  Yeay me!  Mormonhub is a tad bit more spiritually uplifting than Bejeweled.

I do it under the stairs!