Journalism has gone beyond Dead and gone to Deadly.

anatess2

I'd like to conduct a mini unscientific experiment.

Research the topic - "Duterte's only sin"

*Duterte is the President of the Philippines.

I tried doing that and ALL of the international publications including American press parroted Fake News.

I, of course, have to go and listen to the entire speech to see what he is talking about.  So I know FOR A FACT the stories are Fake News.

Where it becomes deadly - International Press has influence on the UN.  It is now open season for the oligarchs to bring pressure on the UN Human Rights Council to interfere in Philippine affairs.  This has the high potential of causing a Civil War.

Par for the course with the Press' treatment of Brazil's leadership, Venezuela's economic crisis, Europe's migrant crisis, etc. etc.

So, thank you Journalists for your stellar work as kingmakers.  I was not happy that you are dead.  But I would have much preferred that from you becoming deadly.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:39 AM, anatess2 said:

I'd like to conduct a mini unscientific experiment.

Research the topic - "Duterte's only sin"

*Duterte is the President of the Philippines.

I tried doing that and ALL of the international publications including American press parroted Fake News.

I, of course, have to go and listen to the entire speech to see what he is talking about.  So I know FOR A FACT the stories are Fake News.

Where it becomes deadly - International Press has influence on the UN.  It is now open season for the oligarchs to bring pressure on the UN Human Rights Council to interfere in Philippine affairs.  This has the high potential of causing a Civil War.

Par for the course with the Press' treatment of Brazil's leadership, Venezuela's economic crisis, Europe's migrant crisis, etc. etc.

So, thank you Journalists for your stellar work as kingmakers.  I was not happy that you are dead.  But I would have much preferred that from you becoming deadly.

we had abc calling people to violence not too long ago.