Controversial topic

Anon the Great

Just now, MormonGator said:

You remind me of the bad guy in Karate Kid III. And I should know, I was the only person in the theatre when that movie came out. 

v1.bjsyMTg3MDA7ajsxNzgyMjsxMjAwOzQxNTI7MjcwMA.jpeg

Well, I definitely could be the bad boy from Karate Kid III, and mi maestre es MormonGator (the long hair gives it away). The bad man behind the bad boy.

:bananarockon:

Guest MormonGator
4 minutes ago, Anddenex said:

Well, I definitely could be the bad boy from Karate Kid III, and mi maestre es MormonGator (the long hair gives it away). The bad man behind the bad boy.

:bananarockon:

That's awesome. lol. 

Cobra Kai brother! Cobra Kai! 

33 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

Anon the Great appears to have disappeared? Fallen victim to a radical seagull attack?          Maybe?

That is definitely a [The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints] plausible theory!

Edited by Anddenex

2 hours ago, NeedleinA said:

Anon the Great appears to have disappeared? Fallen victim to a radical seagull attack?          Maybe?

Nah, there wasn’t enough(or any) fire from his original statement to make active participation worth it.

On 10/9/2018 at 10:31 PM, pam said:

Seagulls are filthy nasty birds and we hated them in Cali...then I move to Utah and find out they are the state bird.  Disgusting.

The real reason why Californians dislike seagulls:

Video removed for overly sensitive people.

Edited by Anddenex

Guest MormonGator
18 minutes ago, pam said:

I have seen that video before.  As much as I dislike the birds that's not good for them.  

I have zero desire to see that video, but I've seen videos like it. It's sick to want cause pain to an animal like that. Legitimately vile. 

Edited by MormonGator

On 10/9/2018 at 5:17 PM, Traveler said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe someone forgot their password and thought they were kicked off the forum.

The Traveler

CLASSIC!!!

I'm going to guess one of the following:

1) That is exactly what happened to him  --  both this time and all the other times he was "kicked off".

2) He was just a drive by complainer.

3) He brought up a controversial idea (which was fine at any of the websites) but he then got really nasty when people punched holes in his theory.  And becuase of the nastiness, he got kicked off.

1 hour ago, MormonGator said:

I have zero desire to see that video, but I've seen videos like it. It's sick to want cause pain to an animal like that. Legitimately vile. 

The humor isn't in causing distress to the seagulls. The hilarity stems from watching people try to clean up bird crap from their clothing and possessions. What reasonable, sane person wouldn't find it funny to watch a young couple try to clean seagull diarrhea from their two-year-old son's hair? Comedy gold, I tell you.

Guest MormonGator
34 minutes ago, Vort said:

The humor isn't in causing distress to the seagulls.

But it is causing distress to seagulls, right? It is? I hope so. There is nothing more thrilling than causing pain to animals, is there? 

Repulsive. 

13 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

But it is causing distress to seagulls, right? It is? I hope so. There is nothing more thrilling than causing pain to animals, is there? 

Repulsive. 

As far as that goes, I agree with you. But I doubt the seagulls actually suffered much. Diarrhea is unpleasant (for humans), but compared to the average day in the life of a wild animal, short-term diarrhea without any corresponding illness is pretty tame.

8 hours ago, MormonGator said:

Repulsive. 

I actually penetrate worms with barbed metal hooks, then drown them in water while they are still writhing.

I do this specifically to lure marine wildlife to eat the writhing worm. When the marine wildlife bites, I yank on the barbed metal hook embedding it into their mouths.

Edited by jerome1232

9 hours ago, Vort said:

The humor isn't in causing distress to the seagulls. The hilarity stems from watching people try to clean up bird crap from their clothing and possessions. What reasonable, sane person wouldn't find it funny to watch a young couple try to clean seagull diarrhea from their two-year-old son's hair? Comedy gold, I tell you.

Considering that this can also bring disease, I don't find it all that humorous or funny. 

I may be too serious in that regard I suppose.

It does point out that some Californians dislike Seagulls enough to try to torment other people and the Seagulls themselves by doing nasty things.  It is probably similar to the kids that think Cow Tipping is all fun and games.  Not really my idea of fun or my brand of humor.

Edited by JohnsonJones