Controversial topic

Anon the Great

13 hours ago, Anddenex said:

Wow, didn't think a video of Seagulls with laxatives pooping would cause so much trouble. Relax people.

I could understand if it was Seagulls receiving "alka seltzer" which actually kills the gulls.

I personally thought the controversial topic would be something like 

“you have to pay tithing on gross income not net”, or “you should wear garments while exercising”

Nope...

seaguls... 

... I was way off

To truly understand the greatness of seagulls one must read "Jonathan Livingston Seagull".

My step-daughter, when she was a little kid, did some amazing things to seagulls, and enjoyed it.  Now she is married and I have told her spouse about how she was doing all of that, getting ready for her soulmate.  Poor kid.  I feel sorry for him.

9 hours ago, jerome1232 said:

I went back to finally watch it. 

You removed it.

This thread has been full of disappointments.

Hehe, type in "Seagulls Pooping" on youtube and it should be pull as one of the first ones.  If you type in laxatives and seagulls it will surely be one of the choices.

Yes, I removed it. Didn't want the thread to turn into a five page argument about seagulls, laxatives, pooping, disease, differences of opinion on cruel and nasty, etc... ;)

22 minutes ago, Anddenex said:

Didn't want the thread to turn into a five page argument about seagulls, laxatives, pooping, disease, differences of opinion on cruel and nasty, etc... ;)

Your undermining the purpose of this thread Anddenex!

Here. I’ll start another co teovetsial topic.

You have to pay tithing on gross income, not net!

Edited by Fether

On 10/12/2018 at 7:45 PM, Carborendum said:

Wait, we're talking about various controversial topics and we still haven't touched caffeine yet?

(long exasperating sigh)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/caffeine-overdose-linked-to-st-john-s-seagull-deaths-1.778807