Last vote for forum name change

pam

Last vote for name change  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Of these two choices, which do you prefer? One is keeping the name but adding forum

• Third Hour Forum
    • Mormon Hub Forum

Guest Godless
2 hours ago, Jane_Doe said:

Guys... this is weird... I had to SIGN IN!!!!!!   😱

I haven't had to sign in for ever!  I might just die of shock...

Yeah, it took me a while to remember my password. And apparently none of my email addresses are valid for a password reset. 🤨

2 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

I'm used to opening a browser and typing "M-enter" and getting here.  Now I have to type "thi-enter".  Not sure, but I think I might have be a shoe-in for Fox's Book of Martyrs.

"M" should still get you here. It'll redirect automatically, for now at least. 

I am sad to say that my employer blocks all newly registered websites.  I found this out today because all of a sudden I was unable to visit the site.  When I asked IT today, they said the guidelines say for a minimum of 14 days, but they weren't sure if someone had manually extended the timeline.  Most of the opportunities I have to post are in between work, so for at least a few weeks you will read less of me.

42 minutes ago, person0 said:

I am sad to say that my employer blocks all newly registered websites.  I found this out today because all of a sudden I was unable to visit the site.  When I asked IT today, they said the guidelines say for a minimum of 14 days, but they weren't sure if someone had manually extended the timeline.  Most of the opportunities I have to post are in between work, so for at least a few weeks you will read less of me.

Just send me your login and I'll post for you.  All kinds of good stuff.

1 hour ago, askandanswer said:

Well maybe I could extend the number of people I'm obnoxious to rather than the degree of obnoxiousness.

I feel that you may have reached the ceiling in your level of obnoxiousness...oh no! What have I done! 😱 I extended an obnoxiousness challenge to....

Good thing that I live in a big country that is about to be covered in snow! I’ll just snowshoe out of here! 

17 hours ago, Sunday21 said:

I feel that you may have reached the ceiling in your level of obnoxiousness...oh no! What have I done! 😱 I extended an obnoxiousness challenge to....

Good thing that I live in a big country that is about to be covered in snow! I’ll just snowshoe out of here! 

Actually, I exercise enormous amounts of restraint in my postings here. :) 

Mark 15:25  And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.

So now the name of our forum commemorates the hour at which Jesus was crucified? 

Or is it more to do with a description of the people who frequent the forum, as described in Matthew 20:3

And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, forum

So, just to remind everyone, this forum rocks.  We went and renamed ourselves.  And we did it before our big brother more argue-ey mormondialog.org board did it.   Us, and the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square, are the clear awesome bosses winning this thing.

Everyone else is all making excuses like 

image.png.10ab4d137871a079a1fcb50d755e03ff.png

On 10/10/2018 at 3:31 PM, Jane_Doe said:

Guys... this is weird... I had to SIGN IN!!!!!!   😱

I haven't had to sign in for ever!  I might just die of shock...

Me too Jane D!   I had to search my underused brain cells and remember the password after the initial who, what, where, when, how and why thoughts screaming thru my poor little stuffed up brain.

I get it now! I racked my brains trying to figure it out... third hour, third hour, third hour..... why third hour? Then it hit me........THIRD HOUR....... an extension of the two hour church time.( You know - giving us back that third hour class that we grew to love)

I'm just a little slow sometimes :-) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2018 at 4:50 AM, NightSG said:

So nobody ever prayed about what the choir should be called until now?  

There was no need to make a change until recently.  

5 hours ago, NightSG said:

Somebody had to come up with the name in the first place.  

I'm confused.  The original name is 100 years old.  How do you know that someone didn't pray about it then?  And again..it wasn't until President Nelson announced doing away with Mormon that they had to change their name.  

On 10/17/2018 at 10:47 AM, NeuroTypical said:

So, just to remind everyone, this forum rocks.  We went and renamed ourselves.  And we did it before our big brother more argue-ey mormondialog.org board did it.   Us, and the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square, are the clear awesome bosses winning this thing.

Everyone else is all making excuses like 

image.png.10ab4d137871a079a1fcb50d755e03ff.png

We are great! We rule! Those Mormon Dialogue people are scary. Do they all belong to the same motorcycle gang? 

On 10/10/2018 at 2:49 PM, NeuroTypical said:

More comments from our Prophet.  "We're correcting an error that has crept in over the ages."

19 hours ago, pam said:

I'm confused.  The original name is 100 years old.  How do you know that someone didn't pray about it then? 

Then where did that error creep in from?

• pam locked this topic
  • pam unpinned this topic