HUGE, HUGE NEWS FOR GATOR AND MIRK!!!!!

Vort

18 hours ago, Vort said:

An ambulance will be on site just in case any of the band members or fans have a heart attack, throw out their back, or fall and cannot get up.

Also, they are gathering together a volunteer group to gather the Alzheimer and demeantia patients, which make up more than half their fan base, after the concert.

Edited by Fether

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Fether said:

Also, they are gathering together a volunteer group to gather the Alzheimer and demeantia patients, which make up more than half their fan base, after the concert.

I went to a Kiss expo in January this year in Atlanta. It was Vinnie Vincents first appearance in decades. I was stunned to see so many young people. By "young people" I mean people in their twenties. 

Guest MormonGator
On 10/30/2018 at 10:47 PM, Vort said:

Unleashed in the East was pretty good for a live album.

I think we all know the greatest live album ever recorded. 

I was crushed when I found out that Alive! wasn't really recorded live. It was edited in the studio. 

In fairness I think most live albums are, at least to some degree. 

(for the record, my favorite live album is "It's Alive" by the Ramones)  

Edited by MormonGator

2 hours ago, anatess2 said:

If you do I'll tell everybody about your secret hobby of singing to Air Supply.

I'm afraid I'm the guilty party:

:sing: ...Out of nothing at all...

I remember an acquaintance commenting on how much Meatloaf sounds like Air Supply and years later discovered it's likely the work of Jim Steinman behind the scenes making certain similar sound patterns. 

5 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Saw Bohemian Rhapsody in the theater yesterday.  I've been playing Queen ever since.  

I watched Mamma Mia recently because a client really loved it and recommended it so highly she lent me personal copy to watch. I've never seen Meryl Streep so alive, and enjoyed the music, but must confess it was too over-sexualized for my taste. Would you say BR was worth the watch?

1 hour ago, mirkwood said:

Ban hammer.

9bf.png

Image result for banhammer gif

SpiritDragon And thus we see that those that fail to listen to the approved music of Mirkwood are cast off one by one, or rather those that hearken to the tunes of noise unworthy to be called music by the judge were speedily corrected, even with the hammer of internet justice, yea, even that which is known among us as the Ban Hammer 😃

8 hours ago, SpiritDragon said:

I'm afraid I'm the guilty party:

:sing: ...Out of nothing at all...

I remember an acquaintance commenting on how much Meatloaf sounds like Air Supply and years later discovered it's likely the work of Jim Steinman behind the scenes making certain similar sound patterns. 

I watched Mamma Mia recently because a client really loved it and recommended it so highly she lent me personal copy to watch. I've never seen Meryl Streep so alive, and enjoyed the music, but must confess it was too over-sexualized for my taste. Would you say BR was worth the watch?

Didn’t like Mama Mia.  Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan just screams their songs.  BR is awesome.  Good music, good story, even with the unavoidable homosexuality.