Beautiful Piano Arrangements to Play in Sacrament Meeting

Playing piano in public scares the living daylights out of me. Seriously. I start shaking and sweating, and it’s NOT pretty. Yet, over the years, I have been asked multiple times to play the piano in sacrament meeting. Despite my fears, I still try to say yes when asked. I remember one day reading D&C 60 verse 2: "But with some I am not well pleased, for they will not open their mouths, but they hide the talent which I have given unto them, because of the fear of man. Wo unto such, for mine anger is kindled against them." The Lord has blessed each of us with certain talents, and we can show our appreciation to Him by using those talents to bless the lives of others. Arrangements for Sacrament Meeting Here are a few of my favorite piano arrangements that would be appropriate to play in sacrament meeting. (All of the links include audio clips of the arrangements.) If You Could Hie to Kolob arr. by Chas Hathaway God Be With You Till We Meet Again arr. by Amanda W. Smith Joseph Smith...

View the full article

One that we recently sang in our sacrament meeting was a duet of When I am Baptized/Baptism (Medley).  We got an arrangement for a children's choir from the internet but my son didn't like it so he changed it and came up with his own.  It was beautiful.